Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Been having a lot of luck this Twinlit with a Hours team. Horus, B/D Neptune, Orochi, D/D Hades, W/G Valk, and friend Horus. Luck is really what it is though. Anything more than a 4 color 5 combo wipes the whole board. If you get the 4 color Horus a 5 combo usually takes out everything except one Lit. A 4 combo leaves two. Cascade has a huge chance of screwing me here though and a 5 orb mass attack will wipe it also. Otherwise get down to the one lit, charge up Neptune and Orochi, pop Neptune on Floor 2, Orochi on floor 3, recharge on Tamadra. Use Hades and Orochi on Floor 4 and make some easy Horus combos. Use Valk or Horus active if you see an opportunity for good damage.

The P&D page recommended Echidna, but I took her out in place of Neptune. When she gets her busty and second damage source it'll probably be quicker with her in place of Orochi, or if Orochi gets a skill up Collab.

The only bad thing is that out of like 7 runs I've had 1 Tamadra and it is really all I want from here.
frown.png

Raign

Golden Squire
Took a little different approach to Twinlit with my Bast team this time around and it works a lot better for me. Running Bast/DLHades/Hera/Hera-is/DDYomi. Yeah.. running it with no delay. It works pretty well though. I have the same issue on first couple floors, if I blow out floor 1, I end up eating a stone of floor 2 since I don't have basts mass attacks up to kill the ghost in time. Floor 3 can be a bit iffy since killing it with focus fire is pretty close to impossible and using mass attacks means Tamadra dies too so that puts me in a bad spot for the last floor. Easiest floor is 5 though with this combo. Basically, pop 3 gravities, mass attacks and then Yomi for a super easy clear.

Pretty much always 1 stone though due to floors 1-3 having a number of ways it can go wrong :p

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just 1-stoned Athena with this hilariously unprepared team:
athenadown.png

Friend lead was a Lv.99, +275 Kirin. Fully awoken too, which saved my ass once on Cu Chu by stopping him from changing my green orbs to blocks.

Basically I just used the 4 turns on Gigas, swept Cu Chu as fast as I could (broke 300k light damage on the dark half to finish him or it would have been ugly), got lucky with one turn of delay on Siegfried by matching only hearts, then swept him before he could use Dragon-slaying blade, and on the turn he died my shitty skill 3 Echidna was finally ready. Got orb-trolled twice on Athena and getting her to 50% took too long, then I finally ran out of healing with her just barely above 15% so I used the stone there and finished right after.

The part that sucks is that I only actually did the dungeon because I wanted a Gigas.
frown.png
After he didn't drop an egg I was planning to stop as soon as my team started to cost me stones.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Awesome Vorph, although sucks about Gigas.
frown.png

Yeah the only reason I kind of like the super high HP Luci team for Twinlit is that it is much less dependent on the first three rounds. Pretty much doesn't require any stall, you have 10 damage sources, a ton of HP, and good recovery. But it is slow and you can still end up eating a stone on Floor 4 with some bad poison, heart breaker juju.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Consistently 0 stoning twinlits this time around...The only reason I would need a stone is a bad skyfall on rnd 1 that wipes the board.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
looks like Vorph used up all the luck destined to me...
got gunghoed again on not getting 5 different colors on the board 5 times in a row (not even cascade matches too), hell at least i got whacked by gigas and not later on.

Oh man. Super jealous of all your Twinlit victories. I've tried 3 times and failed badly enough that I didn't want to throw stones at it.
Tried UmiYama team, second floor stomped me because I couldn't control wiping the first floor.
Tried Luci team, Dark Bind/Flash bind my whole team after the first turn.
Not sure what to try next. Maybe I just need to try one of those again, and play a little smarter.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
With U&Y it should also be doable, although you have to be even more careful on the first floor. Just make extra extra sure your first match is only enough to trigger U&Y then charge skills, poison round two, delay 3, recharge. If you have U&Y friend leader hopefully the guaranteed matches on the last round will get you there.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Awesome Vorph, although sucks about Gigas.
frown.png

Yeah the only reason I kind of like the super high HP Luci team for Twinlit is that it is much less dependent on the first three rounds. Pretty much doesn't require any stall, you have 10 damage sources, a ton of HP, and good recovery. But it is slow and you can still end up eating a stone on Floor 4 with some bad poison, heart breaker juju.
Round 1 regularly fucks me as I can't deal enough damage to avoid either dark bind or light bind.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hrm, anyone going big-baller and doing 9x balance to clear through Ice Mech? Just did a test run on Master and it was ezpz. Got screwed with when a demon did leaf bind, but my godin was strong enough to clear through him and my ally CuChu was unbound before the Ice Ogre would have hit me with his supercharge.

I really want to try it, but I'm afraid I don't have enough orb changers (while keeping King Woodsie). Maybe it's time to swap out Zeus-Dios for a ADKZ.

Vorph

Could anyone throw up a Robin? Going to try and burn my way through Dios.
Mine's L42 and not evolved if you're desperate. Don't think you're on my friends list atm though: 325,188,272 if you decide you want to use him.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Hrm, anyone going big-baller and doing 9x balance to clear through Ice Mech? Just did a test run on Master and it was ezpz. Got screwed with when a demon did leaf bind, but my godin was strong enough to clear through him and my ally CuChu was unbound before the Ice Ogre would have hit me with his supercharge.

I really want to try it, but I'm afraid I don't have enough orb changers (while keeping King Woodsie). Maybe it's time to swap out Zeus-Dios for a ADKZ.
I just did Legend with 9x Balance. Was your Cu Chu =)

Cu Chu / Susano / ADKZ / GOdin / Artemis - Max skill on all except Odin, Cu Chu and Odin max awoken, but no one really had any plus eggs. Was thinking about Parv instead of Susano maybe for next time.

Mine's L42 and not evolved if you're desperate. Don't think you're on my friends list atm though: 325,188,272 if you decide you want to use him.
Thanks, but I managed. I couldn't find any Robins when my Sta filled up so I tried with a Kushi helper instead. Cost me 1 stone on Zeus because Kushi/Robin didn't pump out enough damage for my matching to kill him before a big hit. I got my stone back for the dungeon anyway, so not too bad.

I've now used Robin/Robin or Kushi in Hera-Ur, Hera-Is, Zeus-Dios, Athena, Takeminakata, and Satan. I hadn't even thought about that until now. It seems like Robin/Robin is my go to Descend team. I also haven't even attempted Zeus yet, for some reason. Maybe it's time to + Egg Robin, but I should probably wait to see how the Anubis Ult-Evos pan out first.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe it's time to + Egg Robin, but I should probably wait to see how the Anubis Ult-Evos pan out first.
If you have Anubis, wait. One evo is a beefed up Robin(easy evo) 8 Combo 4x, 9 Combo 7x, 10 Combo 10x.
Other is a silly even more matches = even more damage(twinlit evo) At 10 combos, attacks are 10x and with each successive combo it increases up to 15x.

Same stats for each. Though I saw this stuff 4-5 days ago, could have been tweaked since then based on player concerns.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Man, fuck those guys for making Parvati's G/R combo balance subtype. I wish I could have skilled her up instead of stupid fortoytops.

Vorph

Having to wait months for R/R Echidna sucks. +400 ATK and sub-red? YES PLEASE.

And now I want a Anubis too. That D/L version looks pretty easy to use.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Can y'all post the infoz or pics? I really don't feel like wading in to the cesspool of the Facebook page today
frown.png

Vorph

JP v6.4 Patch Notes | Puzzle Dragons Database

j8V7S5U.jpg

Ultimate Echidna
Fire/Fire
No type change
Lv 99 : 1277/1349/650
0/+400/0

Ultimate Ifrit
Fire/Fire
Devil subtype added
Lv 99 : 2857/1538/220
+530/+300/0
LS: Increase damage after clearing 5 connected fire orbs, up to 3x ATK for 6 connected fire orbs

Ultimate Divinegon
Light/Light
No type change
Lv 99 : 2857/1413/295
+580/+200/+20
LS: Increase damage after clearing 5 connected light orbs, up to 3x ATK for 6 connected light orbs

Ultimate Chaos Devil Dragon
Dark/Wood
No type change
Lv 99 : 3040/1616/172
+100/+300/0
LS: Reduce wood and dark damage taken by half

D/D Anubis
Devil subtype added
Lv 99 : 3348/1350/488
+400/+250/-100
LS: Multiplier starts at 10 combo, up to 15x

D/L Anubis
Attacker subtype added
Lv 99 : 2948/1300/588
0/+200/0
LS: Multiplier starts at 8 combo, up to 10x

Ultimate Lakshmi
Water/Wood
Healer subtype added
Lv 99 : 2197/1286/760
0/+50/+100
LS: 1.5x HP/ATK/RCV to water and healer types

Water/Light
Balanced subtype added
Lv 99 : 2597/1386/510
+400/+150/-150
LS: Water monsters ATK x3

Ultimate Parvati
Wood/Fire
Balanced subtype added
Lv 99 : 2843/1406/473
+100/+50/+30
LS: 1.5x HP/ATK/RCV to wood and balanced types

Wood/Light
Physical subtype added
Lv 99 : 3543/1226/483
+800/-130/+40
LS: Wood monsters ATK x3

- Leaderskills for Heroic God series have been changed to 4x ATK for clearing 8+ connected orbs, 3.5x ATK for 7, and 3x ATK for 6.

- Magic Drain Light active skill has its damage multiplier increased and -2 to starting & maximum cooldown.

- Resist awakening skills have been buffed a bit from 2%. New value not known yet until update.

- Game now has color-blind support

- Players' team HP now changes color depending on HP threshold.

- Mass attack animation can now be turned on/off from options

So D/L Anubis seems like he is a flat upgrade to Robin. Better stats and his Leader Skill triggers at the same combo number for a higher multiplier. I guess I have my new main lead, now that I've realized I'm using Robin for all the hard dungeons anyway.