Puzzles and Dragons

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I just did something stupid and rolled outside of Godfest but got rewarded for it by rolling a Pandora. I was thinking of running:

Pandora/Hanzo/Ronia/Vamp/Haku/Pandora. Would that be okay? I don't have a persphone or an FA lucifer
You probably want to drop haku for either ultimate Beelzebub. Ronia+Hanzo combo needs orb enhance. Keep the vamp to combo with pandora. Your team is reasonably close to perfect.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah my Ronia/Hanzo/Vamp are all skill maxed. And I have a Cerberus, I didn't think about adding him for enhance.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wish I had a Ronia for my Pandora team. Think I was running Hanzo, Vamp, Loki, FA Luci? Man I need to get back in to PAD and at least blow some STA on 5x techs. I did Vulcan Zeus last I think and not sure I've even been on since.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Threw my customary pull at the REM. Ended up pulling a Ronia, which I didn't have. The wife ended up with her 3rd L.Meta. Is it ever worth using more than 2? I know she's a decent sub and has awesome awakenings, but 2x L.Meta, Valk, and DQXQ seems like a kickass L.Meta team.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Threw my customary pull at the REM. Ended up pulling a Ronia, which I didn't have. The wife ended up with her 3rd L.Meta. Is it ever worth using more than 2? I know she's a decent sub and has awesome awakenings, but 2x L.Meta, Valk, and DQXQ seems like a kickass L.Meta team.
I don't see the extra light metas being worth the slots. She could keep on un-uvoed for non dupe dungeons, but overall they seem like a bit of a waste.

Also fuck you and your Ronia.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
One pulled a Red Dragon Caller, Sonia. This sorta messes with my plans of finishing the ultra for Awoken Odin and leveling up Great Valkyrie for her next evolve. One of my first pulls was a Dark Archdemon Lucifer which I still think of as a meh prize. Now he might get some occasional use! Two out of the four in our work puzzles and dragons group have awesome luck with REM.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Can Lu Bu be used in lieu of Rsonia? I rolled 3 of him in a row last godfest (should I try for skillups with other two?), and with some recent additions think I have the making of a decent devil team, and have quite a few Rsonia friends. Only problem seems like rcv maybe.

Boldw - Monsters | PADherder(how awesome is PadListener)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lu Bu is great with Ronia friends. I like the combo much better than I like Ronia/Ronia. Plus, if you have a Ronia of your own, she also makes a great sub. The new Loki UVO is a phenomenal sub for Lu Bu teams, as is Archdemon Lucifer. Lilith plugs in pretty well also, plus she gets you recovery for the times you run Lu Bu/Lu Bu. All in all, a Lu Bu row enhance is probably my favorite team to use next to Anubis.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
hit my 600 day (holy shit) streak and had 15 extra stones, so 5 REM pulls. Highlander, thanos, Goku, LMeta, Uriel.

The goku team intrigues me, but I have no idea what to build with it. Also my first L.Meta (and I even hung onto two light chasers!).

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
hit my 600 day (holy shit) streak and had 15 extra stones, so 5 REM pulls. Highlander, thanos, Goku, LMeta, Uriel.

The goku team intrigues me, but I have no idea what to build with it. Also my first L.Meta (and I even hung onto two light chasers!).
Goku*2, fuma, Baal, Apollo, Thor. 6+ skills, 7 rows.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You only want an enhance active if you are turning the entire board a single color. The problem with wu kong teams is finding other people willing to sink all that light xp, tamas, and skill ups into the team.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Can Lu Bu be used in lieu of Rsonia? I rolled 3 of him in a row last godfest (should I try for skillups with other two?), and with some recent additions think I have the making of a decent devil team, and have quite a few Rsonia friends. Only problem seems like rcv maybe.

Boldw - Monsters | PADherder(how awesome is PadListener)
3 LuBu's ? I think im out to strangle someone.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Thanks Kirun, that helps.

Would you use Lu Bu as a sub as well? I was figuring I have cerberus&Hadar, lilith, shiva, and some other devils (hades/hera) which would fill out nicely depending on dungeon, I think (and I need to level/awaken).

I guess I just don't know where my priority should be right now based on my cards, so I'm kind of all over the place.

I really do love my amenoazume (my starting REM roll so kind of attached), though. 1K autoheal, nice ATK plus row enhance, and remove 3 blind active, seems to work great on those resist dungeons with blind spammers.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I run a lot of Lu Bu with Ronia friend. It makes some stuff an absolute cakewalk compared to Kirin or Shiva. Using Haku, Cerberus, DJ, and D/B Vamp as subs. Once I get Persephone evo'd up and skilled a bit more she'll go in place of the latter two along with either Lilith or 2nd Lu Bu for another row enhance.

Plus on some dungeons can put Satan in the lead without any other changes for more kablooey.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Would you use Lu Bu as a sub as well? I was figuring I have cerberus&Hadar, lilith, shiva, and some other devils (hades/hera) which would fill out nicely depending on dungeon, I think (and I need to level/awaken).

I guess I just don't know where my priority should be right now based on my cards, so I'm kind of all over the place.
Lu Bu makes a solid sub, especially in dungeons with 2+ monsters that have a huge HP pool, or even a Zeus where 1 2x devil enhance may not be enough. He'll get better once he gets an UVO, I'm sure. Right now I don't like him as well as a sub, simply because he doesn't have a second element/attack. It doesn't seem like much, but it can make a huge difference in a lot of cases. It essentially adds another 100-400+ attack.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Something like two heros will be after KoG I think. Hopefully hera moves there also, but my guess is they nerf drop rates then.