Puzzles and Dragons

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I took a peek at your monster box and my suggestion is to sit tight for another week or so, pour some stones into the PCGF and see what shakes out. Your options might look significantly different then. I originally had a thing typed up encouraging you to switch D Shiva for Awoken but I didnt see many of the subs you need to really make it work in your box. If you get them though, dont hesitate for a second about blowing up a Ronia team for it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
She's just SO EASY to play. I need to go back and re-max skill both of the Ronias (and LuBu) and I think it'll still shine.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Nah no real need for a Nim. She's good for attacker/Urd teams but if your plan is still to build for A. Shiva, she doesnt really have a seat at that table. Flamie will accomplish the same function for no stones (his burst is actually a bit bigger than Nim's, he just lacks the TPA). Cross your fingers for a Kagu during the PCGF and you'll be sitting pretty.
Kagu? Set's new UEvo shits all over A.Kagu, unless you need the armor break.

So I'm sort of stuck on what teams to actually build. With the a few exceptions, I have most of the GFE (Blonia, ROdin, new dragon callers, R-jugglerguy outstanding).
If you have Kirin, get her awoken asap and don't even fuck with a L.Kali team. A.Kirin is strictly superior to L.Kali in every conceivable way. She's fucking bind immuneandshe has bind recovery (in the form of a skill AND awakening), which is the largest downside to a L.Kali team. Plus, she doesn't require dark, which is usually the hardest color to fill on healer teams. On top of that, at 6 combos she's x36 just like L.Kali. The kicker is, she's fucking x49 at 7, x64 at 8, x81 at 9, and x100 at 10. And she's not even a godfest exclusive. That's why you pray that strong monsters you get don't get voted to get "early" UEvos. They almost always get passed up by the meta in short order, which L.Kali mostly has.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So did Kirin, but they swapped back to her. My hope is LKali gets the same treatment (but she won't... though maybe, because anime-tits).

What's the sub-list for A.Kirin? Verche!?! and what else? The angel-dude?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Meh, Uevo Set is 2 days old in the US, Ive been rolling with Kagu for a couple months. My brain goes to what I know but yeah Set is better.
Speaking of Set, I really wish they'd hurry with A.Freyr. With Set at 1.5x to fire on his active, my R/R Freyr is completely trash now. The 1 turn haste doesn't make up for the lack of good awakenings. Plus, I've got 4 Flampys ready to go when he does finally get released.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So did Kirin, but they swapped back to her. My hope is LKali gets the same treatment (but she won't... though maybe, because anime-tits).

What's the sub-list for A.Kirin? Verche!?! and what else? The angel-dude?
B/G SQ is an absolute must. After that, you can pretty much plug that team with any healers you want, making sure to meet all of your color coverages. I'd focus on things that add utility. Armor break, haste, skill-block resist, etc. I'd probably run something like B/G SQ, LZL (or Yuna if you have her), Valk if you don't have Arcline or want to avoid some orb-trolling scenarios, and probably L.Kali.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
A.Kirin, B\G SQ, LZL, Valk, LKALI for the slam dunk. I think i'll look at something else beyond LZL, as I'm not positive he's worth it (skill wise he isn't, stat wise, maybe). I'd like to see another skill-block resist, as 80% isn't that safe.

The real question is which Valk do I bring. Chibi could bring PAIN if I'm able to line up the 4 pronger right.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
A.Kirin, B\G SQ, LZL, Valk, LKALI for the slam dunk. I think i'll look at something else beyond LZL, as I'm not positive he's worth it (skill wise he isn't, stat wise, maybe). I'd like to see another skill-block resist, as 80% isn't that safe.

The real question is which Valk do I bring. Chibi could bring PAIN if I'm able to line up the 4 pronger right.
Yeaah, you have plenty of TPA with that team, so you want to 2-prong as much as possible, while still matching all 4 colors you need.

As far as LZLs skill, it is fairly useful for your alpha strike on the boss. SQ, LKali to ensure you have all your colors (unless you luck into a better board setup), and then LZL for the extra damage. Chibi valk is better than normal Valk in every way. As far as the skill-bind goes, you could drop SQ for Yumi/Yami (although, their skill is junk for this team), G/L Bastet, Hathor, A.Haku, etc. Lots of options. And if you drop SQ, you don't need to worry about sticking with healers. You could plug in somebody like Cao Cao, which still gives you a delay and a skill-block resist.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
She isn't very good any longer. In fact a lot of people think awoken meimei is better in every way

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
The voting is gonna go nuts today, I wouldnt rule out anything wonky happening here in the final stretch. Id reckon anything from #20 to #30 has the chance to drop as the voting closes.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
She isn't very good any longer. In fact a lot of people think awoken meimei is better in every way
Remember how I said you don't want your powerful monsters getting voted on to get UEvos early? Verd is a good example of that. Her UEvo was trash. She's really just a sub now.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
There's a 7 vote difference atm between #15 and #31, anything above or below that isn't likely to change. People need to stop voting for shitty blue Odin who might waste your 6-star roll, or Kushinada who is a worse Susano. There are too many good rolls in that tight spread that are in danger of being knocked out.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I just want her as a sub. Id glady take meimei or any of those green fuckers too. My gf started playing this in september and has been saving her stones for this. She has over 100 now, Im so jealous. Hopefully she doesnt put 2 + 2 together when she sees me roll 20+ times but I only have 10 stones on my account atm. Not stopping till I have a bastet team!

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
There's a 7 vote difference atm between #15 and #31, anything above or below that isn't likely to change. People need to stop voting for shitty blue Odin who might waste your 6-star roll, or Kushinada who is a worse Susano. There are too many good rolls in that tight spread that are in danger of being knocked out.
my gf voted for blodin sry. Im just glad anubis isnt gonna make it

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
She's a fine sub for Bastet, and a nice heart maker. I choose between Verdandi, A.Meimei, Vishnu, Kaede, GZL, A.Susano for my team, depending what I'm running. Liu Bei is imo less useful than those 6 sub choices. Throw in Ceres, or any off-color bind removal too if you absolutely need it.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Im debating on feeding my hypermax Urd to Yomi Dragon. Ive got a backup Urd to replace it in the Shiva team, it's just hard to pull that trigger. I plan to move to the YomiD team full time in the near future, probably after a few more skill ups on stuff. I know I probably shouldnt do it just yet, but it's hard to shake the idea of it.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Did my first mythical and got a latent tama. Get shit on valk i hate you

kinda nervy about who got in pcgf. Some results I see verdandi dropped out, some i&i and others blodin. idk why i expected the results the next day
frown.png

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
There are a few discrepancies between the Reddit results post and the PAD forums results post (PAD forums say Blue Odin didnt make it, reddit does but both Verdandi and I&I look safe on both lists). There is however a perfect Awoken Yomi, Awoken Bastet and Awoken Ra team to be had within the 30 so that's pretty good if you're planning to roll a bunch.