Puzzles and Dragons

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
So, I have 4 accounts in the household - 2 that I play together co-op almost exclusively (except when I need to carry another account thru something) and then I have an alt account that I play with my wife, who has account #4.

My two and my wife's are pretty compatible. I've got amazing dark boxes, and the 3 accounts have solid Minerva teams as well. The alt account? Complete shit. It's a struggle to find a compatible lead with my wife's account. It's got some fantastic cards (like 2x Fujin), but nothing but underpowered crap leads for compatible. It just rolls trash over and over again.

I wake up this morning, pull the free roll on my 2 main accounts - Isis and Haku #2. I think "wow, maybe they made it so the free pull pulls a feature, that's awesome." Then my wife pulls Pandora...fucking sweet, this is really looking like this is the case! Alt account free roll? - Alnair #3. Heh, that's about the way it goes too.

I decided there was no fucking way I was leaving this GF without having a Fujin on my main accounts. That's my stumbling block on A3 - I can't beat any Radar except Heph who leaves me with nothing to kill Kali with, so I was going to buy packs until I got one. I threw down half my rolls on each account this morning, and then would reassess my luck for later. My first one rolled Orochi #2, Orochi #3, Famiel (thanks, DAth inherit!), Raijin (oh, fuck you, sparkle egg!), and Goetia. Second account rolls Jize (fuck yeah!), trash gold, trash silver, Raijin (one on every account now!), trash gold and FUJIN! Guess I'm saving money this week.

The red headed stepchild account rolls 2 trash silvers, Persephone #2 and #3, Diadem and Sheen. Sheen is amazing considering the Yomi dragon team we had to make to work with my wife's account, but the rest is just how that account rolls.

Also, my policy of always keeping an evo'd Zhou Yu around pays off when 20 minutes after rolling Haku, I have a Hypermaxed Reincarnated Haku since Journey to the West is up in the challenge dungeons this week.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
5 rolls, almost all shite.

Loki #3 (+HP), Indra #2 (+ATK), Snow White #2 (+RCV), Andromeda #2 (+ATK), GZL #2 (+RVC)

I wish it just sent me a woodsy with +50 on it so it would be easier to sell the shit I rolled.

I guess I'll take Andro and another Indra (less inheritance to mess with). I wish I had pulled a haku or serin though.

Alot of people are making revo indra and then inheriting the L/L one over top it to get the 3 turn shield

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Alot of people are making revo indra and then inheriting the L/L one over top it to get the 3 turn shield
I don't really have any teams to use Revo Indra on though, so he's mainly going to be used for the shield.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I was not successful in acquiring Fujin at this time. I don't know if I will try again before GF is up or not.

Molten Core Raider
I decided to whale a little bit more and did six more rolls. Persephone #3, Jize, troll gold goddamn ur chimera, Eschamali #3, Acala #2, Isis #3. No silvers at least. Probably done for real this time. Not too much I really need/want and the few things I'd like to have for potential future teams seem to be evading me. Dark Athena, Ra Dragon, and Revo Leilan should cover the bases for content for the foreseeable future while i randomly evo shit in the box and wait for the meta to shift.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Between my main, alt and gf account I am really only lacking on my main account because I only have 1 Haku, no fujin or similar active, and no gemstone girls for burst. Only real option is inheriting durga onto loki. I dont have any excuses to not be doing a3 with my alt and gf now tho

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Beat A1 last night for the first time, was pretty great.

I need to redo the inherits on my DAth team.

Right now it's DAth+D/B Sonia, Loki+G/R Susanoo, Revo Yomi + Anaphoon, Haku + ROdin, Revo Persphone + D/L Castor.

My Rodin isn't skilled up enough to deal with Predras, and I need more Pys for the Revo skill ups.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
P legit. Do you not have orochi or hydra for dath? Also dont need rodin for a1 so could replace that unless youre doing a2 or a3. I think you only really need a shield for a3 too. Do you have anything for burst besides loki like durga or a gemstone princess?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
P legit. Do you not have orochi or hydra for dath? Also dont need rodin for a1 so could replace that unless youre doing a2 or a3. I think you only really need a shield for a3 too. Do you have anything for burst besides loki like durga or a gemstone princess?
Yeah, I'm working on Carat right now, and about to evo Hydra. Mostly it's tamas that hold me back (or other teams). I end up playing three teams often, but a few of them would be better with inherits from the other team.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Today is the last day for 5 cost coin dungeons. Splurge a few stones for stam refreshes and grind out them tamas, man!
Yeah, I've been planning that. I just put Carat on my DAth.

edit: Beyond Hydra, who else should I be awakening? Indra is "next", but I'm unsure of the rest that need it.

Molten Core Raider
IMO Carat needs to go on Loki. His active is a damage spike, makes sense to inherit the damage spike to him and not scatter actives around, put indra on one of your subs and Hydra/Orochi on Athena.

For the "ideal" Dark Athena team, you're looking at Carat/Facet, Ryune/Anaphon/Heartmaker, true damage of some sort (Lumiel, Rodin, etc), Orochi/Hydra, and Indra. Your mileage may vary but that sort of setup is the one you will find most often. I aim for Athena friends with Orochi/Hydra since I run Fujin on my Athena. My Haku's have Anaphon, Lumiel and Indra, and Loki gets Carat.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ah ok. I'll swap that up.

DAth - Hydra
Loki - Carat
Haku - Anaphoon
Persephone - Castor
Yomi - ROdin

I'll swap out castor for Indra/Susanoo later. Wish I had pulled another Haku instead of Leilan #2

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I'd put your Blonia on your Persephone. Right now you only have one board change on the team, and you're gonna want at least 2 so you can always have one up.

The reason is if you use Castor on Beelze and don't get a blue match from skyfall, you won't kill him, but you will take him under half and then he'll full board poison you again, requiring your board change anyway. Better to just board change him to start with.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'd put your Blonia on your Persephone. Right now you only have one board change on the team, and you're gonna want at least 2 so you can always have one up.

The reason is if you use Castor on Beelze and don't get a blue match from skyfall, you won't kill him, but you will take him under half and then he'll full board poison you again, requiring your board change anyway. Better to just board change him to start with.
It's sort of funny, because it's actually Halloween Sonia, so they get stat buffs for it but skill ups blow ass.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Skillups are the same as everything else once you start farming A1 for sport and profit.

I've py'd MANY annoying monsters. Fuck, I max skilled 2 Tsubaki's with py's because I just missed her coin dungeon rotation.

Molten Core Raider
I gave the PCGF one more whirl this morning with six more rolls and Im glad I did. Andromeda, Indra #2, Kushinada, Isis #4, fuck you silver, and Hanzo #3 (likely wood chipper bound). I just need 5 of those damnable little masks to Revo Kushi then Ill be ready to roll with that team now too.

And yeah, i dunno the last time I actually farmed skill up materials. Py's on everything. Even py'd up my Ilmina's out of force of habit before I remembered the skill up dungeon was active...

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I had 5 rolls left on my bastard alt account for this morning, and same, super glad I did...Lumiel, Yomi, Haku, Ra and Diaochan.

It might actually make it worth a shit!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Used king badtan and 4 skill ups on something earlier, felt good.