Puzzles and Dragons

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider

someone posted this on another board I post on. Idk how this applies without having the latents tho

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Thanks, I dont have the killers so I will probably have to adjust some, but its a good starting point

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Let me know how you do it. It seemed like it wasn't so bad with Dath. I got lucky on the run for sure, but I'm willing to struggle through some to get lucky other times.

So what's next after this? Coliseum? I'm not a PAD all star, but DAth makes the game fun (though a bit easier). It seems more to be about proper skill usage and minimum combos, not about HERPDERP 10Combo Anubis!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Let me know how you do it. It seemed like it wasn't so bad with Dath. I got lucky on the run for sure, but I'm willing to struggle through some to get lucky other times.

So what's next after this? Coliseum? I'm not a PAD all star, but DAth makes the game fun (though a bit easier). It seems more to be about proper skill usage and minimum combos, not about HERPDERP 10Combo Anubis!

Yeah you can try Coliseum, but I would wait until you get better at DAth and farm A3 for killers. The killers really do make a huge difference in clear times and ability. I watched Mantastic a ton while he was streaming farming of A3 using his meri team, and they got so much easier once his team had killers on it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah you can try Coliseum, but I would wait until you get better at DAth and farm A3 for killers. The killers really do make a huge difference in clear times and ability. I watched Mantastic a ton while he was streaming farming of A3 using his meri team, and they got so much easier once his team had killers on it.
It's 2x dmg for the target type right? That would be great because you can basically do only TPA dark attacks to clear some rounds.

Molten Core Raider
Killers add 50% damage to the specified target type if I recall correctly. Honestly, I hate the idea of killer latents. They make stuff easier but doing the content without them is such a hassle..

Molten Core Raider
I finally broke the curse, or part of it at least. Cleared A3 after getting a Physical killer latent on floor 8. So far every time I got the physical or dragon killer latent on floor 8, I'd do something stupid at some point and wipe out. Ive got half a dozen devil or god killers but I can never get the ones I really needed...

Now my Athena has 2 physical killers and 2 SDRs. Now on to the dragon killers!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Reincarnated Liu Bei today if you haven't evo'd yours yet.
Yeah, my guerilla is at fucking midnight. I need to for ALB ACC and ASQ. Not super happy about that timing.

Speaking of killer latents... where do I get other latents? The random dungeon doesn't look like it's coming any time soon, but I want to get some SDR ones for my DAth and some other ones for my team. What should I get for my team? I've got 4x Green Resist on Persephone so far, but that was just to clear box space.

Molten Core Raider
SDRs will be invades in any of the Rush coin dungeons for the duration of the next event (it starts tomorrow). Resist latents, attack, health, regen, etc all can be gotten from the PreDra dungeons. SDRs are also rare invades there as well.

Green resists are good on the Athena team actually to help tank the hit from Gaia dragon. If you have 64.5k+ hp then you need approx 5 green resists to tank the hit and not get pasted (your mileage will vary based on team comp and hp total). For the most part you want to go with killers and SDRs for the team. Scatter green resists where necessary but haku gets the dragon killers, athena the physical then SDR everywhere you can to lessen the gayness from Hephaestus dragon, Shiva, etc. Make sure you keep your dragon killers consistently placed, like dont put 2 on one Haku and one on another or else your damage control will be impossible.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
yeah, SDR back tomorrow! Fuckin stocked. My Minerva team is 100% SDR stocked, but that was all I managed to farm last time it was up, and it obviously doesn't include DAthena because she wasn't out yet.

That shit is gonna help out the A3 significantly upgrading all my shitty latents to those. Go go RLB farm machine.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Cleared A3 for the first time finally today. Got Zeus dragon but no drop, and the killer was the worst one the healer/attacker thing. But I am glad I got it cleared finally. Now to keep grinding and making the clear more often.

Molten Core Raider
Grats on the clear. We'll see if the Crappy Killer Curse strikes you too.

I swapped in Durga in place of Loki today to see if the extra time extend helps. It does. A ton. Problem is Im below the hp threshold for Gaia dragon now so if I get her as my Radar my run is pretty much over. With the 4x exp for the Arena I think im gonna grind A1 this weekend for Pys and ranks and see if i can get up to that 2sec badge.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

I swapped in Durga in place of Loki today to see if the extra time extend helps. It does. A ton. Problem is Im below the hp threshold for Gaia dragon now so if I get her as my Radar my run is pretty much over. With the 4x exp for the Arena I think im gonna grind A1 this weekend for Pys and ranks and see if i can get up to that 2sec badge.

Yeah thats a good idea. I have a ton of different teams that can faceroll A1

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>

I can run that badge with 76 team cost left over with Dath, Haku, Haku, RPerseph and Sima Yi at Rank 631.

And ya'll crazy for not running SDR's. It's been sooooo long.

Molten Core Raider
Im only rank 549. If my math is right I need 26 more ranks to use it, which isnt too terrible really. May just binge Magicians season 2 tomorrow and run the arena all the while.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
We'll see if the Crappy Killer Curse strikes you too.

I dont have crappy killer curse yet that I am aware of but I will say my curse is I will get heph dragon no matter what if I have all my skills up and I also have gotten red hera on floor 21 guaranteeing I never see enough blue/dark orbs to bust his rez.

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have a Lakshmi and happened to draw a second Andromeda recently. Earlier in thread it was suggested to build a kaede team. How does a Lakshmi team compare?

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I have a Lakshmi and happened to draw a second Andromeda recently. Earlier in thread it was suggested to build a kaede team. How does a Lakshmi team compare?

I've never played Lakshmi, but I have seen her used to great effect.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
She's super fun, but the problem is she's a glass-cannon. She can easily hit 100x dmg and can hit a ton of recovery, but doesn't have a lot of HP.

My Lakshmi team is double Andro, Sumire, Gabriel. I can flex in a Skuld if necessary. There just isn't any HP or tankiness to the team without a HP or "all" modified, so it needs to come from raw stats and that's sort of tough.