Puzzles and Dragons

Molten Core Raider
There needs to be a better way to get those little asshole masks when it's not Wednesday....this is annoying. The low level evo mats needs to be included in the coin dungeons somewhere...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
There needs to be a better way to get those little asshole masks when it's not Wednesday....this is annoying. The low level evo mats needs to be included in the coin dungeons somewhere...
Dark? Farm Pluto Valley - Dragon of the Abyss

It sucks, but it's the most efficient. You'll blow about 1.5x the stamina getting it vs doing it on Wednesdays.

Molten Core Raider
Need the green ones. Demeter forest looks to be the place to try for them according to PADx. 5 stam per run with 5 floors total. Ive seen a few but no drops yet.

The Wood Guardian dragon can also drop them supposedly in the Int and beginner level dungeons and that's in the coin dungeon shop but at 25 stam per run Im not sure that's worth it.

edit - 60 stam later I finally got em. If you're on my friends list Kushi with Fujin inherit is up in slot 2 now.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Final tally from pcgf

Main: dupe leilan, eshamali, dupe lui bei, dupe gryps, dupe masamune, andro, dupe Ilm, dupe dill Sirius, sold a few other dupes and silvers. Bought a 30 pack, dupe loki, dupe Chester, dupe fa luci, dupe kakkab, dupe ra, dupe diadem.

Alt: dupe panda, 3rd ra, nobunaga, ganesha, anima, 3rd akechi, acala, dupe andro, lumiel.

Gf: dupe Loki, dupe diadem, 3rd haku, fujin, Delgado, goetia, dupe panda, dupe ganesha, jize, dupe kush, dupe kush. Also sold a few silvers

Stoked on fujin but overall p disappointed

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
pulled 3 more times... Acala and Lumiel along with shit-tier dupe that I "harvested" the +50 off of.

Molten Core Raider
Not a bad last haul. Lumiel seems to be useful on most dark teams as an inherit, the more of those the merrier imo.

Also, as expected Kushi is rough to play. I can hit six combos consistently but that seventh is a challenge. Ive been practicing in A1 and managed to clear it once but I gotta figure out how to be more combo savvy without skyfalls.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Not a bad last haul. Lumiel seems to be useful on most dark teams as an inherit, the more of those the merrier imo.

Also, as expected Kushi is rough to play. I can hit six combos consistently but that seventh is a challenge. Ive been practicing in A1 and managed to clear it once but I gotta figure out how to be more combo savvy without skyfalls.

I can get 7 pretty easily usually.. but the 8th/9th are hard for me if they exist on the board. I dont have a blue valk so I am running Diochan in that last spot on my Kush team. I like the extra time movement for when I need it, and removing locked orbs is always useful to have around.

Molten Core Raider
Ive yet to pull one of those but I do have a blue valk so Ive been just running the conventional team (Kushi, 3x Haku, Reine). The team has more time to move shit around than Dark Athena but not a bunch more. I didnt realize how often I relied on skyfalls for that 7th combo I guess.

Ive wondered if getting a stylus or something might help since my phone screen isn't exacty huge (Galaxy S7), it might help with accidental orb bumps when moving stuff. I dunno, maybe Im just bad :p

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
7th combo always gets me too. Doesn't matter how much time I get. Lucky for me i don't have a good kushi team. Using a stylus has its pros and cons, and you still kinda gotta get used to using one. I feel like I combo better with one on my phone but I'll sometimes have issues where I'm moving so fast I'll slip and the stylus comes up or ill flub a combo.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I play with a stylus on my phone but not my tablet. I like using one on my phone but it DOES take getting used to. The reason I like it is I feel like I am more precise with it and can get diagonals easier when I need to. This is probably feels data but what the fuck lol

Molten Core Raider
Yeah diagonals can be a problem for me. I seem to be able to hit em every time except when I need to or I die. I think more time extends would be better for me than a stylus :p If I didnt already have green resist latents on Loki I'd punt him for Durga and see how that goes, but I know the first time I tried I'd get pasted by a Gaia Dragon.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Fujin provides...

Screenshot_20170603-083829.png

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Awesome, grats! What did ya get from it?

Devil killer, which will promptly go on a Dios or something to facilitate certain farming aspects.

As far as spawns, nothing dramatic. Killed Vishnu on the last turn of Force and was done with the dungeon 9 turns later. Hera Dragon and LKali both one shot with Fujin+Facet.

But now that I've broken thru, everything should get easier.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I hit zeus dragon after getting a physical killer, was not happy when I got oneshot. Feels like Funjin is certainly required :(

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I hit zeus dragon after getting a physical killer, was not happy when I got oneshot. Feels like Funjin is certainly required :(

Fujin only helps with Hera Dragon. The other radar dragons shields are different.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
On zeus you have to use normal damage control and hit hard but not too hard and you can 1 shot him. I think its 4 darks 3 or 4 blues and keep it under 6 combos? Theres a guide out there for Dath and what to do on all the hard spawns in a3

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Bruuce do you know where it is? I tried looking for it and couldn't find it. Asked in the FB group and they were no help either.