Puzzles and Dragons

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I made a blue male and a dark female. I still haven't done the challenge so I can get a 2nd female. Not sure I would drop the MP to make all 3 of each.

Molten Core Raider
You see the reddit thread from the dude that rolled 299 times to get a Diablos? That broke down to nearly $1700. He only got 2 Amatsu also...so much waste...

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
The thing is, you don't even need him, because 2x Diablos isn't a thing. You'd pair him with Kush or Anubis or something anyway. There's a guy on your friends list with one? Just as good as if you rolled one.

So that's just a fuckload of money down the shitter.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The thing is, you don't even need him, because 2x Diablos isn't a thing. You'd pair him with Kush or Anubis or something anyway. There's a guy on your friends list with one? Just as good as if you rolled one.

So that's just a fuckload of money down the shitter.

This. Its the big reason why I was able to resist the urge to whale for him. I knew I would have friends with him.

Molten Core Raider
So Ive only been half paying attention to this game for the last couple weeks, is there anything I need to try to get/do with these male and female hunters before this event is over?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Need to? Not really. The dark female and blue male are good if you need quality MP leads. Otherwise no. The star is mostly the green guy from the rem which is a super trap so unless you get seriously lucky or you whale stupid hard you can avoid it.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Disagree on dark female. She's a bindable, multiplayer only Yomi dragon with a worse active. I regret spending the 200k for it. I also rolled a Jize on both accounts this last godfest, making her 100% worthless to me.

However, you should make a blue male/red female. Blue male is amazing for multiplayer, red female is an absolutely ridiculous red row lead.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
hunter parts are p rare you might wanna start working on them if you havent yet. unless you 3p, which is less rare but 99stam per run and still at the mercy of RNG (bosses can drop 1 of 4 dif drops). I ran over 50 MH runs solo and didnt see a single red or blue rare drop to evo them.

Im making blue male and red female on my alt and main but Im making a cark female on my gf account because she hardly has any lazers

Molten Core Raider
I still dont do the coop thing, so Ill probably skip evo'ing the hunters for now. Maybe next time the collab rolls around it will be more worthwhile for a solo player.

Also, this Alt Challenge is far easier than the last and I appreciate the extra dragon killer.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah i finally got the blue one done on all my accounts but can't say I'm super excited about another combo lead that requires 8+ combos every turn to do damage. My gf averages like 3 lol

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Yeah i finally got the blue one done on all my accounts but can't say I'm super excited about another combo lead that requires 8+ combos every turn to do damage. My gf averages like 3 lol

Blue is fine at 25-36x which is only 5-6.

You only really need one turn of stellar damage, and I make her pass to me on that tun.

Also, it you stack her team for TE she can do a lot better. My team is similar to my DAth team - 2 Hakus, Sima Yi and a bind clear (Isis or Kirin), and her team is 2 Yomi's for the extra 3 seconds every turn, BValk and a bind clear. She does pretty good with 11-14 seconds to move orbs.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Just no stoned the OSC this round and got Whaledor as my last floor. Was pleased. Used a janky Anubis(fu no dupes) team with a Diablos friend. Despite being combo challenged I was able to clear it first time with no real issue. I doubt I am getting better at the game I just think this OSC is easier than ones in the past.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Just no stoned the OSC this round and got Whaledor as my last floor. Was pleased. Used a janky Anubis(fu no dupes) team with a Diablos friend. Despite being combo challenged I was able to clear it first time with no real issue. I doubt I am getting better at the game I just think this OSC is easier than ones in the past.

It's significantly easier. There weren't any real challenge type encounters in there..nothing where you need X trick or you're gonna fail. No heavy binds, only one real board change.

If you burst on Sevenzard and bring a delay for the last floor, you're probably fine. I've already finished it on 3 of the household accts, I'll do it for my wife's acct tonight probably with Minerva/Ilm or Anubis. She lacks board changes though.

Molten Core Raider
Did a few rolls today hoping for a Yog or Ryune. Got neither, I did get a second Kaede which is..ok? I dunno anymore. Nothing really of consequence other than spent stones.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Did a few rolls today hoping for a Yog or Ryune. Got neither, I did get a second Kaede which is..ok? I dunno anymore. Nothing really of consequence other than spent stones.

My kid started a new account last week. Between that one and my alt we pulled 10 times yesterday. Fucking garbage, every single roll.

When the best thing you get is a pair of Sherias, there's no point in rolling anymore. 30kmp I guess though.