Puzzles and Dragons

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Fazana_sl, Jan 8, 2013.

1. SUPER DONOR

Cutlery
    Ratings:
    +275
    Special Descended Rush coin dungeon has had them all event. Made ~45million coins this week too from it.

Gotta farm them when they're there, by far the best place to get them.

2. Bruuce Member

Bruuce
    Ratings:
    +18
    I was doing research about the new dmeta/revo lb teams and apparently revo lb x revo freyja will work like the OG alb x alb so i might have some hope making a farm team for those rogues after all.

Tryin to get my gf freyja up asap now

3. SUPER DONOR

Cutlery
    Ratings:
    +275
    Yep, that's how I synced my two main accounts. After realizing I had no suicide card to drop Dmeta down to proper range, someone said Freyja works because she and RLB still pair to form 56.25x with 2 additional rows. Furthermore, you have 3 turns of burst with her now, making it entirely possible to do dungeons with Freyja/Freyja if they're short enough, because you'd have 78x for the last 6 floors. I had a Freyja on the alt account and could run RLBxFreyja with even less trouble than RLB/RLB

I'm shocked it's so effective, but it should be entirely possible to run Freyja/Freyja, or with a Dios or Perseus or Austrailis or whatever you've got now.

4. SUPER DONOR

Cutlery
    Ratings:
    +275
    PSA - gravities got buffed today on their cooldown, so if you have a max skilled Hades or Machine Hera/Zeus or something, you'll need some more skillups.

Also, 3k2 pantheon got a buff, so there's an extra time extend on your Sima Ya, for an extra half second of 4 combo DAthena!

5. Gankak Well-Known Member

Gankak
    Ratings:
    +144
  6. SUPER DONOR

Cutlery
    Ratings:
    +275
    Sounds like trap. Useless 5 stars.

7. Gankak Well-Known Member

Gankak
    Ratings:
    +144
    It almost definitely is.. the 2 7 stars are really powerful.... but yeah. The guys on the FB page who play JP are already screaming its a trap