Puzzles and Dragons

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
*Leaderfest Arrives!*
[Duration]: 7/7 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 7/13 (Thurs), 11:59 PM (UTC-8)

Some of the most popular leader monsters will be featured in this Rare Egg Machine at 3x Rates and appear at Lv. MAX! The Leaderfest’s featured monsters are unevolved base versions of the most used leaders from 1/1 to 6/20 of this year.

*Certain leaders are excluded from this Rare Egg Machine such as:
- Collab characters
- Monsters available in the MP Shop
- Monsters that only appear in special Rare Egg Machines
- Monsters that drop in dungeons

*Featured Popular Leaders at 3x Rates and Lv. MAX*

★6
Phantom God, Odin
White Beast Demon, Ilm

★5
Great Earl of Hell, Ronove
Scarlet Dragon Caller, Tsubaki
Red Dragonbound, Gadius
Red Dragon Caller, Sonia
The Norn Urd
Krishna
Liu Bei
Shiva
Ra
Minerva
Ganesha
Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao
Sarasvati

Notes:
*While other monsters are still available, only featured monsters receive the benefits described above.

thatslowqualitybait.jpeg

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Who the fuck leads with Gadius and Verdandi?

Not to mention Sonia, wtf year is it?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I dont know how they generated that list. But its really bad. LB/Ganesha I get as they probably show up a ton as being used due to their farming teams but the rest of that... I got nothing.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
*Certain leaders are excluded from this Rare Egg Machine such as:

Anything good.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
Dude I work with that used to play says they're probably just looking at their overall data and not looking only at active players. He hasnt played in six months and still has a lead set to Red Sonia. I told him he is part of the problem.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah after thinking about it I am assuming they just ran a SQL query where they grabbed the most used leaders in the past x amount of time and thats what they published. After removing the really good stuff that is.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Yeah after thinking about it I am assuming they just ran a SQL query where they grabbed the most used leaders in the past x amount of time and thats what they published. After removing the really good stuff that is.

Minerva, Ilm, Ronove, Liu Bei, Ganesha and Krishna are legit.

I don't know how the rest of them are in the same category.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Oh, one time bargain set reset today.

Thanks for the 3rd Sanada Yakimura who i've never used on any fucking team ever.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Okay... who went crazy and didn't avoid the trap that monster hunter is? I rolled 3 times total(one free one) and got poop.

Molten Core Raider
Very much a trap but the top end stuff is very top end. Guess that makes it more of a trap. I did my free roll and burned some saved stones, only one six star and it was garbage.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Very much a trap but the top end stuff is very top end. Guess that makes it more of a trap. I did my free roll and burned some saved stones, only one six star and it was garbage.

Yeah thats what I did. I got the red 10x for all 5 colors matching but move time is 4 seconds as my 6 star.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Just rolled the free roll and then once more on each of my 3 accts since stones are going to be super plentiful in July. Have an Astalos for everyone, and then 1 other roll of various fucking garbage.

Only 6 star was the +heal orbs for 6 turns fucker. The thing that really surprises me is how hyped idiots are for every collab that is full of absolute shit.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Just rolled the free roll and then once more on each of my 3 accts since stones are going to be super plentiful in July. Have an Astalos for everyone, and then 1 other roll of various fucking garbage.

Only 6 star was the +heal orbs for 6 turns fucker. The thing that really surprises me is how hyped idiots are for every collab that is full of absolute shit.

I mean some people get hyped because they like the subject of the collab? Different strokes for different folks kind of thing...

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I mean some people get hyped because they like the subject of the collab? Different strokes for different folks kind of thing...

Those folks are idiots!

Also, they need to stop with the 10 stone shit. I wouldn't pay 5 stones for any of these things. I regret spending 30 here, and whatever I dumped into Heroine too. The only 10 stone machine I saw any use out of was when I came back to the game and they had the GFE machine that let me catch back up to the meta a little quicker.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rolled all my stones(about 110 across 3 accounts) and got that healer one on my alt and Kirin on my main so p much trash. Went exactly as expected so cant even really say Im disappointed

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Rolled all my stones(about 110 across 3 accounts) and got that healer one on my alt and Kirin on my main so p much trash. Went exactly as expected so cant even really say Im disappointed

I found out the value in this collaboration isn't the REM - it's in the hunters.

Built a blue male on all accounts, and tearing shit up co-op with it. Built a dark and red female for future farming needs as well.

Materials are easy, super co-op power (all I play anyway) and skillups are plentiful.