Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Maiden and Phk. Though I'd say get them all to 40, then move to final form, then all to 40, then to 60.

Df~_sl

shitlord
If you need them up and running as fast as possible, spread the xp out... you get better gains per xp spent that way...

Any sub that gets multiple team use should receive priority...

I still have so many red subs to level up on JP its ridiculous... and all the mystic knights... and the dark team from god fest...
frown.png
Could not imagine starting a new account now...

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
The x5 thing is a joke and tech dungeons today have been laughably bad with drops. At least I one shot master light. 50 sta for 13k exp is awful though or I would chain run it for golden eggs.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I had 33 dragon plants this morning...I now have none. I do however have a lot of guys waiting for mystic masks to upgrade.

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Bah. So much for the God team I was planning. Indra/Vritra changes will actually be:

Indra: ONLY dragon-type 2x hp+atk
Vritra: ONLY dragon-type 2x rcv+atk

Not for me.

Burr

Molten Core Raider
Bah. So much for the God team I was planning. Indra/Vritra changes will actually be:

Not for me.
Well there goes my plan to assemble a god team using Vritra. Bottom of the barrel he goes once again. So sad.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
and yet... it still fucks light/dark teams because they miss out on 2x ATK+HP...

Come on Gung Ho, what the fuck.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Hmm whoops. Epic fail.

I was enjoying blitzing through ancient water legendary with Isis/Isis, one shotting every round including the echidna - hit the boss and go to activate neptune. 12 turns remaining....

D'oooooooh.

Sometimes awesome dps works against you heh. I'm not sure how well stalling on round 1 would work either, it's really hard not to hit a triple color combo when trying to heal in tri-color dungeons. Not to mention trying to kill everything except the knight so you don't finish your stalling with half your team locked for 50 turns.

velk

Trakanon Raider

Not for me.
That is just retarded. 2/2 to gods would have been overpowered sure, but they could at least thrown a bone and made them both 2atk 2hp to dragon and dark/light respectively. But hey, double rcv right ? Now your entire dragon team can combine their double rcv powers and maybe match a single siren ;p

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
That is just retarded. 2/2 to gods would have been overpowered sure, but they could at least thrown a bone and made them both 2atk 2hp to dragon and dark/light respectively. But hey, double rcv right ? Now your entire dragon team can combine their double rcv powers and maybe match a single siren ;p
You could always assemble a team of ancient dragons to have some decent RCV and tons of low cooldown nukes for the low low team cost of 300!

Thengel

PS - Anyone hit rank 20 lately and want to trade gifts? I feel like I've warped back 150 pages on this thread. Trying to farm a siren and swap gifts.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hmm whoops. Epic fail.

I was enjoying blitzing through ancient water legendary with Isis/Isis, one shotting every round including the echidna - hit the boss and go to activate neptune. 12 turns remaining....

D'oooooooh.

Sometimes awesome dps works against you heh. I'm not sure how well stalling on round 1 would work either, it's really hard not to hit a triple color combo when trying to heal in tri-color dungeons. Not to mention trying to kill everything except the knight so you don't finish your stalling with half your team locked for 50 turns.
I've found running master / legendary with isis / godin / neptume (rest can be whatever) instead of isis/isis is far more foolproof. Even with a triple you won't kill everything and taking one hit is an easy heal. Only problem is if you don't get any masks and a shitload of round 1 demons.

Thengel

Just ran rainbow keeper and did not get 3 hearts in 5 rounds. Actually died on this bullshit with an Odin. I have never had that happen, ever.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
and yet... it still fucks light/dark teams because they miss out on 2x ATK+HP...

Come on Gung Ho, what the fuck.
To be fair...light/dark don't have weaknesses like the other mono teams do. I can run any dungeon I want with mono dark and it doesn't fucking matter what they throw at me, I still do full damage to it.

Indra at least gives you something to pair with your ADK team to make it a bit less glass cannon-ish.

Thengel

To be fair...light/dark don't have weaknesses like the other mono teams do. I can run any dungeon I want with mono dark and it doesn't fucking matter what they throw at me, I still do full damage to it.

Indra at least gives you something to pair with your ADK team to make it a bit less glass cannon-ish.
While true, light/dark also don't have pengs, and light gets shit on for golden dragons. Overall, light really gets hosed in every way.