Puzzles and Dragons

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I just ran through the green ancient on legendary with a blue odin leader, naga, minerva, bastet, susano and a dark ceres ally for the resist.

Feels like the same fight as ancient red. Long boring slog. I don't think I will try to max skill this one.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is anyone getting the over team cost trick to work? Woke up my GOdin and the trick isnt working to exit out and come back in, it forces me to goto edit team.

I main Persephone, and only really switch occasionally to ADK to run through a low tier dungeon or do Metal Dragons.
She's level 65 at the moment.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is anyone getting the over team cost trick to work? Woke up my GOdin and the trick isnt working to exit out and come back in, it forces me to goto edit team.
In the edit team, change teams by swiping and then exit. Should be ok. Still works for my blue odin team (and I'm like 9 cost over)

velk

Trakanon Raider
I friended about a half dozen people on PDX who claimed they were running Persephone yesterday. Log in today..and all I've got is Ted from here. Fuck you, assholes.
I've switched my loki account over to persephone instead. I'll try to remember to keep her up instead - I use loki or pers interchangeably depending on what friend leaders are available, and don't really care about pal points anymore.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I friended about a half dozen people on PDX who claimed they were running Persephone yesterday. Log in today..and all I've got is Ted from here. Fuck you, assholes.
I sent out about a dozen from the friend finder and got one ares added. Going to wait again until I get my red starter to max level and try adding my stuff to the friend finder.

My Godin still brings healers to the yard, but fuck is that team boring.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Did Legend tri with Green Ripper leader, GOdin, Echinda, Ares, BOdin, and Parvati ally...Never in danger of losing, but holy fuck is the final boss BORING.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Did Legend tri with Green Ripper leader, GOdin, Echinda, Ares, BOdin, and Parvati ally...Never in danger of losing, but holy fuck is the final boss BORING.
I was thinking of what teams I would possibly ever use the ancients in.

I have my max red at level 40 for my resolve team. My blue ended up as level 71 before he maxed...might use it at times with a blue team if they ever update blue Odin to give the attack bonus to blue. I was interested in a dual Vritra setup possibly...but who knows how long before and even if we will see that update. Once light and dark ancients roll around I don't see any reason to use the tri color ancients anymore. Light/dark is just too powerful with no downside.

I think I will just wait for the light/dark ancients to work on a max skill of those. Green is just too goddamn boring to farm.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Serves me right for never getting a green ripper to max form I guess. I have two weeks to push through then
frown.png

frown.png

Burr

Molten Core Raider
I was thinking of what teams I would possibly ever use the ancients in.

I have my max red at level 40 for my resolve team. My blue ended up as level 71 before he maxed...might use it at times with a blue team if they ever update blue Odin to give the attack bonus to blue. I was interested in a dual Vritra setup possibly...but who knows how long before and even if we will see that update. Once light and dark ancients roll around I don't see any reason to use the tri color ancients anymore. Light/dark is just too powerful with no downside.

I think I will just wait for the light/dark ancients to work on a max skill of those. Green is just too goddamn boring to farm.
Oddly enough I use the ancient dragons as XP fodder. Keep one and feed the rest along with the moltras. At level 10, they give 37k xp to like color.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oddly enough I use the ancient dragons as XP fodder. Keep one and feed the rest along with the moltras. At level 10, they give 37k xp to like color.
That's what I'm going for as well. With the hard on I have for my mono green team, it is at least keeping my interest getting the moltras and dragons for xp vs. technical farming at the moment. Not like there isn't 1,000 other things I could be shooting for though. Need to max skill my 2nd StE, Duke Vamp, etc... etc... Plus it is 400 exp/sta, which while not the best possible, still isn't horrible for only having to do like 1 - 2 runs a day when I can focus on work that is beating me up and down the street like a red headed step child.

Burr

Molten Core Raider
That's what I'm going for as well. With the hard on I have for my mono green team, it is at least keeping my interest getting the moltras and dragons for xp vs. technical farming at the moment. Not like there isn't 1,000 other things I could be shooting for though. Need to max skill my 2nd StE, Duke Vamp, etc... etc... Plus it is 400 exp/sta, which while not the best possible, still isn't horrible for only having to do like 1 - 2 runs a day when I can focus on work that is beating me up and down the street like a red headed step child.
Yea work is killing me as well. 2-3 runs a day on legend pretty much guarantees you a mob worth at least 37k exp at level 10. I like to level the ancient dragon up to 16-20 using the trash gained with the exception of moltra's. At level 16, they give 59k xp which is more than an evolved pengdra!. Much better than doing the pengdra cycle if you can clear legend reliably.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Yea work is killing me as well. 2-3 runs a day on legend pretty much guarantees you a mob worth at least 37k exp at level 10. I like to level the ancient dragon up to 16-20 using the trash gained with the exception of moltra's. At level 16, they give 59k xp which is more than an evolved pengdra!. Much better than doing the pengdra cycle if you can clear legend reliably.
This was great for Ancient Blue...

The green one takes "forever" and is boring. =(

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I ran through Legend with GOdin + FDBastet + Echidna + water mech golem + Green Ripper + Parvati and it was like 100+ turns to kill the boss. Rest of it was ezpz though. Longest most boring dungeon though can't see me farming that - even for moltdras. Got the drop - all I care about. I'm a collector.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I ran through Legend with GOdin + FDBastet + Echidna + water mech golem + Green Ripper + Parvati and it was like 100+ turns to kill the boss. Rest of it was ezpz though. Longest most boring dungeon though can't see me farming that - even for moltdras. Got the drop - all I care about. I'm a collector.
Wow, Legend with my Mono green team was like 50 turns max, it didn't feel long or bad at all. Just not sure that's the level that I want to farm because I think there was a lot of luck in matches clearing the Green / Red demons as easily as I did that once. Master is about 35 turns or so (except for the one time when the mother effing demon decided to double bind my Artemis AND my Parv leaders. Which dropped my HP to like 8k so I promptly died).

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Well my Awoken GOdin is only level 25? and my Ripper is 20, ADK is 26, my water mech was 20 and my Echidna was 18. Velk's Parv was my helper, so decent there- but I only had 18kish HP (barely survived Whiskey attack when he did it on Legend)

Stuck it through - will try to level my Green team up but it is a PITA and I've been focusing on my dark team. Level 77 Persephone!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Setup a monoblue team. It is GETTING there. Ran light mech with double hermes... 38k hp is insane. I kept a max skill siren with to push recovery if necessary. Man I need some fire dungeons to just roll through. With Kamui, Sigfriend, dual Hermes, and Siren (and blue Odin, though he's just a nuke) there is way too much orb changing. I'm really looking forward to running this setup with a lakshmi friend or two. Just need to find some more of them. I really wish her active wasn't shit, at least turn it to a buff to give you 20% of the dmg caused to return as healing. This shit with a crappy nuke that gives a small heal is stupid.

Made it through expert green dragon with a dual Isis setup. Holy shit does that fire orb change from moltdras suck. I was really tempted to setup Minerva to dark, but I'm thinking light instead now.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Minerva Light is the way to go - as you'll eventually nab a Hades and go Dual dark with him for the resist.

Monoblue is fun - probably one of the most powerful next to double Goemon red.

Goonsquad Officer
I got to level 20 and I can give a present. anyone wanna trade presents?

uhh i'm not sure how to give my dragonpokeman-name