Puzzles and Dragons

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I posted right on their main board that it is flat out insulting.

Poring Tower should last for 2 weeks just like the JP side. 1 day is just plain rude.

Not extending 2x skill up and calling it quality control is a fucking joke.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I'm so confused by this skill up event- I've literally thrown 20 Laphroaig's into my guy and gotten 1 skill up out of it. Then I decide to see if I can skill up one of the 300 devil harpies (4 star) that i've gotten to drop from running said dungeon more times than I want to.. and I get 7 skillups in 15 feedings. WTF

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm so confused by this skill up event- I've literally thrown 20 Laphroaig's into my guy and gotten 1 skill up out of it. Then I decide to see if I can skill up one of the 300 devil harpies (4 star) that i've gotten to drop from running said dungeon more times than I want to.. and I get 7 skillups in 15 feedings. WTF
I've been feeding devils to their own kind... level 36 final form of the light devil, skill level 13. That's a shitload of devils fed to it.
frown.png

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I love the cut and paste shitty customer service responses...

"Poring Tower should be up for 2 weeks for the US server just like JP side. 1 day and not extending 2x skillup rate is just plain insulting."

Puzzle & Dragons - GungHo Official We understand your frustration at the sudden rescheduling, and in compensation 3 Magic Stones were sent out. While we may not be having Tower of Poring running at the same time as a x2 Skill Up this Saturday, we hope you are looking forward to the event being announced on 5/29.

How about go fuck yourself?

Edit: Just max skilled my light Ancient dragon. He hit level 62 from self feedings. Ahhhhh no more running that goddamn dungeon.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
I love the cut and paste shitty customer service responses...

"Poring Tower should be up for 2 weeks for the US server just like JP side. 1 day and not extending 2x skillup rate is just plain insulting."

Puzzle & Dragons - GungHo Official We understand your frustration at the sudden rescheduling, and in compensation 3 Magic Stones were sent out. While we may not be having Tower of Poring running at the same time as a x2 Skill Up this Saturday, we hope you are looking forward to the event being announced on 5/29.

How about go fuck yourself?

Edit: Just max skilled my light Ancient dragon. He hit level 62 from self feedings. Ahhhhh no more running that goddamn dungeon.
Yeah, I was finally dabbling a little in IAP just before all this came down the pipe, now I think I'll keep my money and give it to them when they finally run an event with one of those dungeons on two weeks like it should be.

Which may mean they never get my money, but I suppose I can live with that.

Even if the event on the 29th involves two weeks of Poring during a 2x skillup, they ought to just damn well say so at this point instead of spouting some nonsense about quality. This entire week has been distinctly lacking in quality control, so they don't get to hide behind that line.

Also, congrats on the maxed dragon. I'm just happy I got one this time around. After Bowmore, I thought they'd just keep getting more absurd for people who couldn't burst 50 billion damage in ten turns or so. It was nice to have one us peons can run too, if slowly.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
That's awesome. Mine is 39 from self feedings and he hasn't budged a fucking inch from skill 1. He's pretty boss on my Isis team, but man it's a waste of time trying to skill shit up.

Just been burning stones on metal kings. Duke Vampire Lord (from level 4 vamp) and Dark Golem Mk. III (from the shit that drops from Breakers) seems to be a far better investment. Now I can take the next metal king event and completely max out the dark team.

Also, what a bunch of fucking apologist ass kissers over at the P&D forums. They just suck up all the fucking bullshit and wait for more.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Try the superstitious method.

Feed tiny crap 1 at a time to the big guy. If you get a great, super, or level up start over.

You want to feed the main creature 5 times in a row without anything special happening. Then feed it TWO of the skill up monsters.

Could be all crap nonsense but what the hell. I have been doing it this way since someone posted about it on the PAD forums saying its how the JP players figured out how to get better results.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hera in six hours. Just gonna cut and paste this from what I posted on a reddit thread.

According topad.wikiahave a 19.44% chance of having no sync'd guys on the first wave. So 1 in 5 chance of getting by that clean, and from there a properly made Resolve team is just a matter of patience. Reason most people that use a stone to do it end up using them on the first floor I guess.

Anyways, I pulled a Viper on one of my accounts the other day. I'm not leveling him at all, he's level 6 with 463hp. Anyone planning to try it resolve style, he's way better than ogres/titans since you only have to get back over 50% instead of 70%, you can actually use the autoheal from Siren/Archangel/Alraune. So anyone reading this, put together a team with that in mind and his 463hp, if you can autoheal half your team's HP including 463hp you can do Hera. Ideally with a poisoner or Shiva in the team for Neptune.

Add a @RR or something similar to your name and I will make room for you. Otherwise I will reject since I figure there will be a decent amount of random requests tomorrow. Will try to remember to refresh it fairly often once I'm awake and watching. I'm attempting it with my new Lucifer team(different account) so there will be delays.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Read Gungho's statements again... the next event is going to be ANNOUNCED on the 29th.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Keep that viper at a low level unless he is part of a god team.

I'll be refreshing my Amaterasu tomorrow a bunch for anyone who wants to use her for Hera.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Hrm, what team would you run for a zero-stone hera?
I farmed up a dozen Heras last time using Ama/Odin combo with gravity users and a neptune for subs. Get total team HP over 16500 to survive Hades. Use Rainbow keepers and other big HP creatures to boost hp if you need.

Didn't spend any stones. Got my dark/light Hades up to skill level 6.

Edit: I obviously spent stones for stamina refills. No stones were spent for clears.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
Keep that viper at a low level unless he is part of a god team.

I'll be refreshing my Amaterasu tomorrow a bunch for anyone who wants to use her for Hera.
I for one would like to thank you in advance for this.

Might as well pick up a second Hera - then I'll have all the parts of a Zeus team, except for the many, many levels and an evo or three.

Df~_sl

shitlord
3 rainbow keepers, high level Green Odin, high level amaterasu, and any poison = 0 stone hera clear as long as stuff isnt synced...

I would put up my Ama, but Sorrows is better... mine is up anyway if you want it...

I know a maxxed high hp green odin that loves to help people on hera days...
364,038,299 try to add him and use him when he accepts

his green odin has 4509 HP... which helps alot.

Good luck folks
smile.png

Soriak_sl

shitlord
Ok, I only just started with P&D. Is the "free pull" the first new monster you get following the tutorial? Or is it some draw using eggs? Just making sure I'm rerolling at the right spot...