Puzzles and Dragons

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I'm actually loving running this Lt War Dragon on Legend.

Astorath lead, hera-is, hera-ur, hera, Baal, and then one of the multiple friend SoD for the 2nd leader. The hardest part is waiting for the refresh on the SoD (I typically use it to finish the 6th guy...A bad streak of healing and it would be easy to die there) for the dragon to nuke past the 35% threshold and avoid his multi-instant kill nuke.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm actually loving running this Lt War Dragon on Legend.

Astorath lead, hera-is, hera-ur, hera, Baal, and then one of the multiple friend SoD for the 2nd leader. The hardest part is waiting for the refresh on the SoD (I typically use it to finish the 6th guy...A bad streak of healing and it would be easy to die there) for the dragon to nuke past the 35% threshold and avoid his multi-instant kill nuke.
Do you have A SOD you can plop in? You're losing out on a bit (not a ton) of hp and RCV from your lead/ally.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
Seems like most people are slowing down on their playing...

I'm trying to figure out optimal feeders, and it seems like the low-tier ninjas are the best xp (until max, at 15) compared to everthing else that isn't absurd or evolved (pengdra, moltdra, the cat thinger).

Looking like low ninja, demon, carbuncle, goblin, and then the chimera for low-evolutions.
I think it's just a lot of the more frequent posters tapering off. I can come on every day and tell you that I still haven't accomplished nearly what I should have if you'd like.
tongue.png

Another part of it is, with awakened skills being known but not coming for a while yet, I'd be hesistant to spend a lot of stones that might be better used once that hits. I didn't run Zues last time and probably won't this time because it's non-critical and because it can only get easier the longer I wait.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, that probably is more it.

Decided I wanted to easy-clear Legendary Water dragon. Took in SoD Luci, BlOdin, Hera-Is, Hera-Ur, Shiva, and a SOD Luci ally... god that is boring as shit. I got the free stone though.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Still playing daily... but sort of in a holding pattern on both accounts until skillup events roll around... then I will be deflating boxes again...

Current Goals:
Max skilling 2 ancient dragons each color
Max skill samurai dragons each color
Max skill an orb changer at every evolution level
Max skill toy dragon at every evolution level
Max skill Golem RBG D/L
+ eggs...
on US and JP

Titan, Valk, and Vampire are finished...
3 of 8 Berserks and 2 of 8 Highlanders are finished... (wtb more poring tower)
Anglion and Shardra are finished...
WTB easy toytops/drawn joker/flaredrall skillups!

The REM was nice enough to give me enough Toys on both accounts to do this...

Until new mechanics come out... Lucifer snoozes through all current content... and I have Lucifer on both sides... so nothing in the REM worth rolling for... for now!

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not much to discuss until we get draggie/tengu or athena. Japanese 2.0 gods don't really change balance just more spike damage leader options.

Norse gods and mystic knights are getting ultimate evos, toy dragon ultimates are getting subtypes.

Until then I feel like most people are in the day to day pattern of farming +eggs and whatever skill ups are available.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
new event listed, 50k FB likes. Same old shit, but 2 days (!) of poring. Time to finally max this fucking valk out. Also get another valk, max first form and max skill.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Funny watching people that were just starting out... now have max level horus' out all the time...

Also funny how most of my US friends list is all Lucifer and Horus now... while my JP list went from all Horus/Luficer to Hera-Ur/Horus/Valk and just one lucifer...

Also... my korean anubis friend (ran anubis 24/7 wtf?) quit or something... so anyone available for anubis refreshes on the regular?
smile.png

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
So I'm looking to get a Hera-Ur when the event comes up this weekend - would you guys be willing to look at my lineups/monsters and suggest a strat/team to take her down.

rrr_img_44527.jpg

rrr_img_44528.jpg

rrr_img_44529.jpg

rrr_img_44530.jpg

rrr_img_44531.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
you might be able to power through with the kirin team, but you'd be better off slowgrinding with luci. If you have someone else than Chaos Dragon Knight, that would be better (even another Keeper). As well work on getting vamp to max level (don't evolve him until you can get him back to that HP).

Should be good to go with dual Luci.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
you might be able to power through with the kirin team, but you'd be better off slowgrinding with luci. If you have someone else than Chaos Dragon Knight, that would be better (even another Keeper). As well work on getting vamp to max level (don't evolve him until you can get him back to that HP).

Should be good to go with dual Luci.
I can slow grind, I don't have an issue with that - I posted my whole box, so I can put in another Keeper, or HQP, but that's about all I've got. I'll max lvl the vamp.

Is there an up-to-date strategy somewhere you can link me for the dungeon though - I didn't see anything good for dual Luci before I posted.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You need an Enchida or a ceres on your luci team or minerva kills you.

Strategy is simple grind everything down till minerva. Menace, cannon, heal, cannon. Use siren on the first round of ur as it will get bound.

When ur says power released at 25% cannon her. You now have on chance to do 17k damage or you die.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
That was very helpful, thanks guys ... Does: Luci, Enchinda, Vampire, RK, Siren, Luci friend sound about right?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I just started and I just cant figure out the pushing shit with the tiles. Is this something you get better at or am I just lacking?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I just started and I just cant figure out the pushing shit with the tiles. Is this something you get better at or am I just lacking?
You get better=P I'm mediocre and the game is broken on my device and I still manage 3-5x combos without planning usually. Actual good people do much better.

As for the general "playing?" question, I'm back playing but really half assed. Need millions of red and dark exp and have no motivation to actually grind it out like I used to. Apparently the Goemon team I was all chubbed up for before my break is a shitsquad now. Luci is boring as fuck. My 2/4/2 red squad is old news. Horus is a motherfucker to use with my off-center screen shit, keep fucking up by 1 orb.

On the bright side, after talking about Siren I checked my box and apparently I did pull one from the REM right before I took my break. Didn't have time to skill her up before 2x skill up went away, and as with everything else not had the motivation to farm up the crap I need to do it anyways.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
That was very helpful, thanks guys ... Does: Luci, Enchinda, Vampire, RK, Siren, Luci friend sound about right?
These guys are all talking Mythical. Do Legendary. You'll breeze through it with your team (without Enchidna).

SOD Luci lead, RK, Siren, RK, Vamp, SOD Luci friend. Get another RK if you can.

Rundown:

Round 1:
Blazing Ice Ogre (BIO)
Flaming Armor Ogre (FAO)

BIO will lock someone down for 10 turns, pray it's not a Luci. If it is, just tough it out and heal only exactly what you need to heal while trying to keep spare hearts on the board. FAO will bind Siren for ~4 turns. Focus fire down one of them (doesn't matter which, though my team had two water monsters, so I went against BIO first since FAO takes 1/2 damage once he's at 50%), then do the other. DO NOT DO BOTH. Damage spikes from both once they get below 35% (or 50%, I can't remember). Make sure this takes at least 30 rounds (it will, because you're slow grinding and won't have as much ATK to power through).

Round 2: Sacred Flame Dragon, Formula (Fuckit).

Stall to build up hearts and flame orbs. Nuke Fuckit with a Lucibomb.

Round 3: Green Flame Ifirit

44 hp... stay as full as possible. Should be 6 matches of blue and black to kill. If you can stall to recharge, go ahead, otherwise, make sure at least one lucibomb is up.

Round 4: War Diety Dark Minerva (DMin)

510k ish hp. Stay above 50% health yourself, get her to 60% health, lucibomb her to death. No worries of bind, mass attack, or anything else. She hits for 6K a round (and will preempt with a hit too).

Round 5: Awoken Hera-Ur (Ur)

Ur will bind Siren for 10 turns immediately. Second turn will be status shield. Hope you saved some hearts. Grind away carefully. Ur hits for 14k normally (10k regular attack that rarely fires). Just keep grinding away slowly. It's going to be perilous and tedious. You'll burn stones because you'll be going to slow to avoid being fucked by random chance. Once she hits you for 18k (that means she dropped to 50%) you have a chance to really gamble.
I always did this: Luci-nuke, Siren-heartmake, match for some vandamage (3k from each monster), Lucinuke for the win. This works because you drop the luci nuke to bring her to 26%/27%, heart match/nuke to sub 25%, free round for her to charge her killshot, then you kill her with your last nuke.

I actually try to chain run this dungeon (as stamina allows) because it was so easy on Legendary for me. I should probably try out Mythical, but fuck that.
My team is in my link (SOD, BlOdin, HeraIs, Siren, RK or DD Hades, SOD ally) and is pretty beefy at 65k hp. Add Lang on here, his SOD is bullshit-level stats and should help your run.