Puzzles and Dragons

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just stated playing and got lucifer and Neptune on my first 2 pulls

Who should I focus on farming to round out my team
Keeper of the rainbow, mystic dark knight, vampire. Use dub mythlits from shrine of sprite expert until you get these. Level up, beat hera descended.

Oh and you have everything you need from the REM, don't use it for a long time.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Will i need a healer?

Or just pick a healer for the friend slot?
Honestly, find some green odin friends, that should get you to Castle of Satan. When weekends come, spam tower of dragons to rank up. Luci is the end-all-be-all leader, at least until they start having bosses with protective shields or "revenge" attacks after you attack them in "no-stone-use" dungeons.

Myst

Peasant
I finally installed this game and I am loving it. So far I have Sea Deity Neptune, Archangel Lucifer, Beast Rider, Mystic Ice knight, Fairlion and a Pyro Demon (started with Tyrannos).

How should I go about leveling them? I have a King emerald dragon and I am confused about this whole Seed, Metallic Dragon, Flower, Mask evo materials. What is the optimal way of using them?

I am going to spend 5$ and upgrade my Box. These evolution masks are taking a lot of my space. Should I be holding on to them? Or can I sell a few to make room?

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
The evo mats - are just for that evolution - up to 5 star evo's require you to max the level - then apply the proper mats to get to the next star. so a 3 star monster - level to cap - use evo - it is now 4*1. Level it to cap - evo - its 5* 1 - once your monsters are 5*. You then can do the so called "ultimate" evolitions or "busty" evo's. Evo's at 5 star are mats only - so once your monster is 5* - you don't need to cap it to make it 6* or 7*.

You're just going to need to grind through levels - make your goal two things - get to the castle of satan - and if you get stuck farm for a mermaid. Mermaid becomes siren, and siren is one of the best in team subs as she gives good +heal stats and has a active ability of creating hearts that is simple to get to just a 5 turn cooldown. Once you get past castle of satan technicals and pendra's will open for you which is a more efficient method of earning experience feeders for your team. Additionally - levels will be your friend as you will not have enough team cost to utilize a full team of high powered gods until you reach the 130-150. I wish I had a lucifer - I just have been collecting stones for the last month and a half every day - just dishearted by the last godfest. Hopefully when the next one comes up he's getable.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Enhance materials are for leveling your monsters, evolution are almost only used for evolving your monsters to another (usually better) version.
Masks are used by "humanoid type" monsters for evolution. I wouldn't save more than 3 of anything that isn't rare.

Dragon seeds are used to evolve lower level creatures, dragon plants are for low-to-mid tier (and notably, a lot of enhance material are created with dragon plants), dragon flowers are for mid tier, and dragon fruits are for upper tier evolutions.

The kings are some "super enhance" material, giving 50k xp to anything (though, similar colors receive a 50% bonus, so if you give the green king to a green monster, it will get 75k xp).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I finally installed this game and I am loving it. So far I have Sea Deity Neptune, Archangel Lucifer, Beast Rider, Mystic Ice knight, Fairlion and a Pyro Demon (started with Tyrannos).

How should I go about leveling them? I have a King emerald dragon and I am confused about this whole Seed, Metallic Dragon, Flower, Mask evo materials. What is the optimal way of using them?

I am going to spend 5$ and upgrade my Box. These evolution masks are taking a lot of my space. Should I be holding on to them? Or can I sell a few to make room?
If you are going to drop money on stones then you should absolutely prioritize your ranking up. Run Tower of Giants (I think?) until you are 90'ish and can't chain run it without running out of STA anymore. After that if you buy stones they are best used to refresh your STA and the higher your rank the morevalueyou get per stone. If you're going to use stones for STA personally I'd use them during 2x King events to get the King Metal dragons for XP feeding. Eventually you'll definitely need to upgrade your box. Especially once you start hoarding Poring Tower drops until skill up events, etc...

Each color creature has an associated Metal Dragon. Same color stuff gives 1.5x xp so it is in your best interest to run the 2x King events for say Emerald Kings and then feed them to your Green / Emerald monsters. Metal Dragons (black) come around much more often so it shouldn't be that hard to get up your AA Luci. Also take a look at the puzzleanddragonx page and look at the XP curves. It is more efficient to take most of your guys to 50 before taking a single one to 99.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
If you are going to drop money on stones then you should absolutely prioritize your ranking up. Run Tower of Giants (I think?) until you are 90'ish and can't chain run it without running out of STA anymore. After that if you buy stones they are best used to refresh your STA and the higher your rank the morevalueyou get per stone. If you're going to use stones for STA personally I'd use them during 2x King events to get the King Metal dragons for XP feeding. Eventually you'll definitely need to upgrade your box. Especially once you start hoarding Poring Tower drops until skill up events, etc...

Each color creature has an associated Metal Dragon. Same color stuff gives 1.5x xp so it is in your best interest to run the 2x King events for say Emerald Kings and then feed them to your Green / Emerald monsters. Metal Dragons (black) come around much more often so it shouldn't be that hard to get up your AA Luci. Also take a look at the puzzleanddragonx page and look at the XP curves. It is more efficient to take most of your guys to 50 before taking a single one to 99.
I think box space is one of the best investments until 100-150 boxes. refilling stam isn't worthwhile until 100+ stamina.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Fair enough on the box space part. I just never remembered having problems until much higher rank and having multiple Gods to evolve, others to skill up, and Pengdra Village runs.

As to not refiling stamina until 100+, I think it is not that simple (and what I posted was overly simple). The table on P&DX has a good break down on those prime levels where refiling would be great. If your STA is at a multiple of Metal Dragons, running one of the experts, legendary, or whatever it could be worth it and is still a better use of a stone than rolling not during a Godfest, expanding your friends list, or continuing after dying in a dungeon. Be smart about it though. Don't refill STA if you have 23 left but need 25 to run a dungeon. Wait 20 min to run the dungeon and get to 0, etc...

Maybe I misread the post as "This is the ONLY $5 I'll ever spend on this game" vs. "This is the FIRST $5 I'll spend on this game." If it is the only then yeah, box space no doubt.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Any EU android users here? Apparently you can play the game just fine if somebody uploads the file on the internet, anybody got a link or can confirm that? I'm not hugely into phone games, but with the next term at uni coming up, there will be plenty of time where I do nothing but sit around and wait.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Ran Heroes Decended, got a Beserk, a stone, and it leveled me - ran it a 2nd time and got the Highlander ... pretty solid start to the day. Gotta level them and figure out where to use them, but glad to get that done.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ran Heroes Decended, got a Beserk, a stone, and it leveled me - ran it a 2nd time and got the Highlander ... pretty solid start to the day. Gotta level them and figure out where to use them, but glad to get that done.
Highlander is one of my new favorite leads. Zeus Dios, GOdin, Minerva, Vamp or Fenrir as a team. Highlander also works as a green sub on my Rainbow Lucifer team.

And zerk is crucial for Blue mono paired with Siren.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got my Hera-Ur, but I have fuckall for devil subs. Got my Berserker(4 runs), but I have fuckall for Physical subs. Have my Cu Chu, have fuckall for Balance subs. I might be able to manage Valk next week on legendary, heal subs need some work=P

Everything needs work. Guh. Tempted to just focus on my Luci team completely, but that shit is so boring. I'll have to do a box advice post soon I guess. Shit is a big sloppy mess right now.

Anyways, some info on the Mystic knight/bastet/elemental(Failio etc) Ultimate Evos came out. Mystics each get sub of their main color, and all get a Balanced subtype if they don't have. New leader skills.

Red: Balance Type Monsters ATK x2, RCV x2
Blue: Balance Type Monsters ATK x3(same as Cuchu...)
Green: Dragon Type Monsters ATK x 3
Light: God Type Monsters ATK x2(this is unchanged, hmm)
Dark: Dragon Type Monsters HP x2, ATK x2(same as Indra)

Bastet gets Light subcolor, and healer subtype. Leader skill still does 2.5x damage for 4 combo, but adds another .5 for each combo after that up to 4x damage.

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp#17

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have no idea what team I should attempt Hera-Ur with. Not having a Luci really hurts right now. Half my best critters are devils, though, so I REALLY need one. Hopefully my 11 stones can satisfy what my team makeup can't.

Le sigh.

Well, after reading up on it, looks like I am going to try: Astaroth, D/D Hades, D/L Hades, Belial, G/D Ceres, Luci. I should have HP at around 40+k.

Anyone know if counter hits even if you die? I mean, if I pop Belial's counter right before her 60k hit, I will still die, but if I burn a stone, would the counter still do 300k damage to her?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I have no idea what team I should attempt Hera-Ur with. Not having a Luci really hurts right now. Half my best critters are devils, though, so I REALLY need one. Hopefully my 11 stones can satisfy what my team makeup can't.

Le sigh.

Well, after reading up on it, looks like I am going to try: Astaroth, D/D Hades, D/L Hades, Belial, G/D Ceres, Luci. I should have HP at around 40+k.

Anyone know if counter hits even if you die? I mean, if I pop Belial's counter right before her 60k hit, I will still die, but if I burn a stone, would the counter still do 300k damage to her?
When she charges for the 60k, luci nuke her.

Composter

So, does Luci do 2x rcv & hp for devils AND dark? I don't really see how I get so many HP out of an Astaroth/Luci team otherwise.

Composter

Can anyone put up a Luci rather quickly? I want to run Hera-Ur before I get too drunk, and apparently, all my Luci friends have switched right now.