Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I put my tamagochi on my dark ceres. unbindy power!

I also awoked a chaos dragon knight I had a spare of. it's the 'stack 4 to hit 2 mobs' but curiously i'd swear I had it effect the whole team some times. the whole team hits 2 targets for 4 orbs
whole team hits every monster if you match 5

I've gotten Infernodragon Muspelheim to 2 (max), Light Samurai Dragon to 2 (max), Bowmore to 1, Green Samurai to 1, and Lagavulin to 1. Still have 2 tamadra left yet also. Don't ask about the Muspelheim, you don't want to know the horrors I went through to get it maxed.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Max awoke king baddie with dupes (and got a skill up), king bubblie is next. Still no idea what order to feed tamas yet, as +orbs seems to be the nest skill of the monsters I typically use. Going to just store them for now.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I cleared Castle Satan. It wasnt that bad, I had Vittra and a Luci buddy. Took satan down with luci, one of the basilisks with Vittra at 1hp and then whittled down the second basilisk until Vittras nuke was up again.

I an see how having luci is an I win button. I wish I had him, because none of that shit I could clear without him at rank 48. But for now I have to rely on my friends list having one up and, or using my godin.But When I see a luci up on fiends list, I hit up another progression dungeon.

I need to get more ranks so I can assemble my dark team. Vittra, Underlord Hades, Loki, all I need is a orb changer.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Athena is a tough dungeon on round 1 and round 5... since a team that can beat round 1 easily cant beat round 5 easily.

I ended up using a 2xHP 2xRCV 4X*ATK Luci/Kirin team and didnt have much trouble at all!

Could do the same with any 2xhp 2xrcv + any spike dmg leader... Blue subs are useful as they have tons of utility... AND kill Gigas twice as fast haha. You will also have enough RCV to live through Athena... but maybe not the Spike Dmg to burst her down before she ASTRALEXPLODES you...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So I cleared Castle Satan. It wasnt that bad, I had Vittra and a Luci buddy. Took satan down with luci, one of the basilisks with Vittra at 1hp and then whittled down the second basilisk until Vittras nuke was up again.

I an see how having luci is an I win button. I wish I had him, because none of that shit I could clear without him at rank 48. But for now I have to rely on my friends list having one up and, or using my godin.But When I see a luci up on fiends list, I hit up another progression dungeon.

I need to get more ranks so I can assemble my dark team. Vittra, Underlord Hades, Loki, all I need is a orb changer.
Tower of Giants, Dragons of the Tower (13,3).

Grind it with whatever team let's you clear it the fastestwhen it is on 1/2 staminauntil Rank 97. It's still "pretty good" until Rank 140. I used to do "fun dungeons" and then calculate how much XP I needed to the next rank and if I could get that XP with my current stamina viaDragons of the TowerI'd grind through and run something fun again to ensure I never maxed my stamina.

Once you get there you can farm a Vampire for some good ole orb changing (and eventually a Chaos Dragon Knight for more Orb Changin).

Also, You can do a pile of damage with a carbuncle if you get your own luci. Lucifer cannon, Vittra grudge, Carbunkle heal, Lucifer Cannon. That's a good 700k dmg.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
Well, 0 for 12 on Venus skill-ups so far. Looks like I need to wait for the 4 week skill-up dungeons if I don't want to throw stones.
tongue.png

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tower of Giants, Dragons of the Tower (13,3).

Grind it with whatever team let's you clear it the fastestwhen it is on 1/2 staminauntil Rank 97. It's still "pretty good" until Rank 140. I used to do "fun dungeons" and then calculate how much XP I needed to the next rank and if I could get that XP with my current stamina viaDragons of the TowerI'd grind through and run something fun again to ensure I never maxed my stamina.

Once you get there you can farm a Vampire for some good ole orb changing (and eventually a Chaos Dragon Knight for more Orb Changin).

Also, You can do a pile of damage with a carbuncle if you get your own luci. Lucifer cannon, Vittra grudge, Carbunkle heal, Lucifer Cannon. That's a good 700k dmg.
Or, Hopefully CoC will come back eventually, and then he can use a Pekka to nuke for even more than a useless carbunkle
wink.png

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Welp 8 rolls to see if I'm part of the chosen people or the 3 star badasses - someone should repost the topic about how to try and game the egg machine a bit - something to the effect of - when you get a gold egg chain rolls until you dont = and if you don't get a gold egg - wait a couple minutes and do a test pull. If its gold hammer the lever until it isn't.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ill probably pluck down $25 to get the rolls tomorrow. Im holing for lucy of course, but all things are good as I need subs as well.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Blue Odin (3 x skill boost, 3 x blue damage) and Ceres (2 x recover bind) look like really good options. I put my first one on Blue Odin.
The Ceres thing ticks me off. I've got a light and dark Ceres, but I've also rolled probably 10+ over the course of playing. Think my Dark Ceres is at like skill level 4.

Are the Tama actually pretty common in metal dragon dungeon? I still only have the 1 freebie.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've only seen 1 in probably 15 runs and it didn't drop. My guess is it's about 4% or less chance of getting one to drop (1 out of 25-30 runs). When you think about the cost of getting a Ceres (for example) leveled up and evolved for an awakening, it would make sense for the Tama to a pretty rare drop.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I almost hating seeing Pendra Village...I know I'm gonna be suffering with a overflow of Pendras for a week.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
The Ceres thing ticks me off. I've got a light and dark Ceres, but I've also rolled probably 10+ over the course of playing. Think my Dark Ceres is at like skill level 4.

Are the Tama actually pretty common in metal dragon dungeon? I still only have the 1 freebie.
I don't want to talk about how many duplicate gods I've eaten on my main account. =(