Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well stop wasting free stones on the rem and start spending them on super jewels.
That's the new strategy. I don't know what else I need from the rem beyond some doubles for differing ult evolves.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
So I finally picked up a Hera on my max Luci account - how many should I have on hand (not counting awakenings)? I don't mind farming up 3 if them some dungeons are easier with 3 gravity users; hopefully someone can give me a little insight.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Farm up as many as you have stamina for... they are decent as XP.. they give gravity skill ups... and you can use them on your Luci team until you feed them away...

Dont burn ANY stones to get more though.... Hera comes around enough that its not a big deal if you dont get the perfect number this time around.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Does PAD Herder not work like the spreadsheet and tell you how many / what kind of stuff you need for your EVOs? Now that I'm working on some of these awakenings and have one or two left over guys I need to still busty / etc... Need to know how many Keepers I need today and it'll be PITA to do it manually.

edit: nm as soon as I posted that I see now you have to select the evolution you want before it fills in

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
0/5 on hera skill ups. Oh well, only 15 left to go. Ugh.
That sucks ... I farmed up 3 Heras yesterday - I need to level them before I worry about their skills for now.

Edit: fuck Mystic Masks ... at this point, I think it's been about 5 weeks since I've had one drop in the Wednesday dungeon for me ... that last few I had came from Ocean's of Heaven - Sea-God of Heaven ... there has to be a better way to get these things.

koljec_sl

shitlord
That sucks ... I farmed up 3 Heras yesterday - I need to level them before I worry about their skills for now.

Edit: fuck Mystic Masks ... at this point, I think it's been about 5 weeks since I've had one drop in the Wednesday dungeon for me ... that last few I had came from Ocean's of Heaven - Sea-God of Heaven ... there has to be a better way to get these things.
Does targetting the desired monster increase the chance of getting an egg (since the first egg to drop will be the only egg to drop), or are the egg dropping monsters pre-determined when the dungeon starts?

I'm hooked on this game, but it seems like so many of the mechanics could be fixed.

I think I might just max out my AmaO and hope she gains healer status for her ultimate. Other than that, I'm too burned out to keep leveling the whole damn stable.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My life....

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dont even want to post this because im scared ill go back to weeks like you bros without one but i just went 3/3 on masks.

Any tips or special places to farm dub mythlits? those are my bane right now.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah I've taken to just farming Ocean of Heaven whenever possible for those stupid masks. The mask dungeon is so worthless unless there's an event going on (and even then you can get fucked pretty bad).

The dub-mythlits are only available in the Friday dungeon, Starlight Sanctuary, Isis Rainbow, and Tower of Jewels.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I've taken to just farming Ocean of Heaven whenever possible for those stupid masks. The mask dungeon is so worthless unless there's an event going on (and even then you can get fucked pretty bad).

The dub-mythlits are only available in the Friday dungeon, Starlight Sanctuary, Isis Rainbow, and Tower of Jewels.
Thanks I'll try starlight & isis rainbow on off days.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Ugh farming mystic masks is my bane right now. Ive got myth dublits out the ass ive been using for xp fodder. But nope no mystics in the past 3 weeks. Need to lvl my mono dark now that I have luci and do the stuff my mono red has a tough time doing like blue dungeons. Wish I coukd do athena though. No where near that level though.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OoH-sea god provides great xp, coins, +eggs as well as the occasional mask and king metal, its 1.5x drops on the weekends. It's pretty much all I do on the weekends.

Dub myths are my bane.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Since Athena was finally released I'm playing a bit again. Taking a few weeks off really helps cut down on friend list bloat. =)

30 open friend slots at 342,142,208 if anyone wants in.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Yeah im working my way to Ocean of Heaven. Im stuck on Oceanus Falls I think it is. Mono red team sucks in blue heavy dungeons. Though ive managed to work up to trailoyka whatever under technical dungeons.

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
OoH-sea god provides great xp, coins, +eggs as well as the occasional mask and king metal, its 1.5x drops on the weekends. It's pretty much all I do on the weekends.

Dub myths are my bane.
Same here. I haven't had one drop in ~25 runs.

I did however get a Lucifer and Kirin the other day. Finally some goddamn luck with that machine.