Puzzles and Dragons

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I ran the MDK dungeon a ton last night. I was like 1/4 and then I got lucky on the 5th one and got 3. So I got a total of 4/5. 0/2 on masks though. I have enough evo material to evo like 2 gods, but no fricken masks.

Question. When you try and do a skillup, does it carry over when you evolve the monster? For instance lets say I feed the 3 MDKs to the one MDK and get 2 skillups, and then I evolve the MDK to the higher form, does the skillups carry over?

Brand

Molten Core Raider
So I ran the MDK dungeon a ton last night. I was like 1/4 and then I got lucky on the 5th one and got 3. So I got a total of 4/5. 0/2 on masks though. I have enough evo material to evo like 2 gods, but no fricken masks.

Question. When you try and do a skillup, does it carry over when you evolve the monster? For instance lets say I feed the 3 MDKs to the one MDK and get 2 skillups, and then I evolve the MDK to the higher form, does the skillups carry over?
As long as the skill remains the same it persists, but if the skill changes name/description then you lose the skill level.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I dont know why people keep asking this... if you look on the evolve screen it will SHOW YOU what skill level your monster will have when you evolve...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I use it all the time to check stuff, but my guess would be that most don't bother going to the evolve screen if it isn't max level or they don't have all the mats. Especially if you're using PAD Herder, P&DX, or one of the other websites to keep track of mats and evolve requirements.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty sure I'll be majorly investing in and running my Bastet/green teams next patch, Currently I play mostly Mono-red for 1 round burst (freyr/Uriel/Horus/Ares and echidna to delay, also goemon) Or I tank with my blue team or Green Odin teams depending on the descended I've tried running Mono-Dark, I just don't like Loki-Luci over Double Angel 4x/4x tanking, I'm sure if I had lucifer or persophone I'd enjoy dark more, just can't deal with it the last couple months.

Bastet - Valk - Ceres - Freyja - Athena - Artemis (maxed)- Apollo - G-Odin (Useful for bind heavy fights?)- Parvati (farming for right now, should hopefully max) Angelion (maxed) - Siren (maxed) - Susano (skill 1 stupid JP only colab), Green Guardian (maxed. also maxed red and blue), The 3 RGB archangels -Echidna (rank 3) - Siren (maxed) - Sasuke (missed his skillups) Zeus/Hades/Hera-is...AAngel Viper-O if I wanted to burst longer on a boss.

Only subs I think that might be useful that I don't have
zeus-dios, (I could do a full light followed immediately by a full green),

king-shinee if I wanted to run the 48x 2.8x healer bastet team (which is comparable to my mono-red I guess with both Horus and Freyr popped, I'd imagine pavati would eventually get a healer busty too)

No clue what the Apollo and/or Artemis busty evos are going to be, but I figure Artemis will get purple balance based on artwork and Apollo looks almost like light/fire, which doesn't seem that useful, especially since I don't really see myself running mono-light, unless it was more for a rainbow team.

I like green artwork, in the past it has seemed to pale in comparison to my mono-red for burst or mono-blue for survivability with siren.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
So if I'm over 30 runs in at ECO and haven't got a Dumpty, is there any reason to keep looking for one? Seems like 1.5x, while nice, isn't worth chasing if I've got everything else I want from there finished.

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So if I'm over 30 runs in at ECO and haven't got a Dumpty, is there any reason to keep looking for one? Seems like 1.5x, while nice, isn't worth chasing if I've got everything else I want from there finished.
Not really worth it IMO. The fodder isn't great, and the exp/adv isn't great either.

Dumpty Alma might be kinda nice if you have a strong black team and haven't taken down hera yet. After catching heras though... between gravity and lucifers, the 1.5x skill isn't as useful for black builds as it is for red builds using Goemon that blow up the board.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got my stone from Eco Collab, but that dungeon is a useless pile of shit. The fact you have to evolve most of it before you can even use it for skill ups is obnoxious.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes, but the blue and red skillups are pretty much worthless unless you're a non-IAP AND forced to use either a red team with a flare drall (or you use it for some specific dungeon), or lakshmi, which is one of the weakest indian gods, as well as one of the weakest blue subs or leaders (arguably only useful at all if you use a team with 2 Eva Unit 13s (blue equivilent to using lucifer with a CoC pekka and not available in the US)

So only Green is worth skilling up, and either Fortoytops and Parvati are both pretty amazing when skilled up and useful in many different teams.

Yomi/Venus are nice too, and you don't need to level up their skillups.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Oh... its not Poring tower..

But at leas the evo mats dont drop exclusively from THAT dungeon *COUGH* Shinra Collab... (skillups for Astaroth Baal Drawn Joker and Lakshmi require evo with rare mat "Mr Wafer" that rarely shows up...)

Oh and Mr Wafer skills up Light Dark Rider...

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Wow huge Halloween event coming up.

All Hallows Haunt [Duration]: 10/21 (Mon), midnight - 11/1 (Fri), 11:59 PM (PDT)

Our extra-long Halloween event dominates the rest of October with devilishly fun, tricky Dungeons descending in the world of P&D! Whether you're a novice or an expert, there is something for everyone to enjoy this time around - including (a total of) 12 FREE MAGIC STONES!!!

?? Daily Log-in Bonuses
1 Free Magic Stone [10/21 4:00 AM - 11/2 3:59 AM]
?Magic Stone will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PDT) the following day.

?? New Dungeon Bonus
[Duration]: 10/21 (Mon), midnight - 11/1 (Fri), 11:59 PM (PDT)
1.5x drop rate in the Normal Dungeons

?? Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
10/21 - Dragon Guardian
10/22 - Blade of Justice
10/24 - The Thief Descended!
10/25 - Scarlet Snake Princess
10/26 - Zeus-Dios Descended!
10/27 - Zeus Descended!
10/29 - Sword of Flames
10/30 - 11/1 - Lightless Devils' Nest
10/31 - Heroes Descended
11/1 - Satan Descended!

?? Awesome Daily Bonuses
2x King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
[We will also have a special visits from the Pengdra Village and Super King Dragons - (including invasions from TWO of the Jeweled Super Kings)]
2x Drops for special daily Dungeons
? Stamina cost for the Weekend Tricolor Dungeon (means twice as many runs!)<--800 XP/Sta for Master. Run the hell out of this if you can!
2x Skill Up rate

[Even more exciting info is on the way!]

Df~_sl

shitlord
I am not too excited by that event line up...
frown.png

Add in a double drop rate for all the 15stam Special Dungeons... then we are talking...
But nothing like running 450 stamina worth of Naga dungeon and getting 8 Nagas
frown.png

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Pretty good event for me ... I love free Magic Stones, and I need to pick up a Goemon, a Zeus and a Satan ... I'll have to look back through the thread to find some guides, but my Lineup is greatly improved in the last couple of weeks.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My Ra team is finally respectable, so I'm going to give Satan a go this time. No interest in the rest.

Raign

Golden Squire
Looks like I am going to be running the hell out of the Tri-color this weekend to level up. I can build a team that is Zues capable now (as in not requiring me to throw stones at it like I did for Hera-Is....), I just don't have the team capacity to squeeze them all in without leveling up :p

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Looks like I am going to be running the hell out of the Tri-color this weekend to level up. I can build a team that is Zues capable now (as in not requiring me to throw stones at it like I did for Hera-Is....), I just don't have the team capacity to squeeze them all in without leveling up :p
Except it does not start until mon ;/ So next weekend, yeah.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
I feel like I am just killing time waiting for another Hera-ur descend. I guess I will try Zeus with my Astaroth team, though. And maybe try a Satan run. Oh, and finally max skill Enchilada.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kind of wish I'd focused on my Horus squad months ago. I've never been able to really focus on ANY specific team enough, so instead of 1-2 badass teams I have like 1 good one(Red), 2 decent(Horus/Luci) and a bunch of random shit.

Should enter my shit in PADherder and get some advice I guess.