Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hmmm, I kind of like that quite a bit, Alarune's active will be a little bit better than the Angel, and I think 2x hp with susano might be able to survive descends a little bit nicer than a 2x hp 6x atk healer team using echidna between hits, especially since so many block the delay, especially if you don't use it on the very first turn if they don't pre-emptively block it. As an example, I think I could do Athena with a 6x atk balanced team, but I don't think I could do it with Healer. Only problem would be gigas with primarily all green dmg. And Hera-IS for example would be probably easier with 6x atk 2x hp than it is with 9x atk.
I don't think you have the recovery or bust to take down Hera-Is with 2/6/0 balance team. Even with crit it's a shitload of damage and charging on the way.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think you have the recovery or bust to take down Hera-Is with 2/6/0 balance team. Even with crit it's a shitload of damage and charging on the way.
Well, Susano means she's only going to be hitting for 7.5k on legend (12k on mythical). That's pretty pathetic even if your alraune gets bound (I'm assuming she'll have 50% resistance in her awakenings same as the blue angel, but if she earns 100%, then the fight becomes a joke) you would be able to survive the first 2 rounds without matching a single heart orb... and after your entire team comes unbound, you can make hearts again with toytops.. That's 2 more turns to damage her and I think 6x with woodsie is enough to burst down hera once your susano wears off. If people can OHKO hera-is with a traditional 27x healer team, 18x (36x from an all green team) should be even easier.

[Puzzle Dragons] Hera-Is Descend (Mythical) - Valkyrie Team - YouTube- valks are comparable to cu chu, can replace echidna with susano (since he just uses those first couple of turns to set up the board anyways. You'd have 2 rounds to take her to 50%, and then a 3rd round to burst her before she uses her sub-40% bind. Can even use balanced Yomi for the CTW same as the video if you wanted.

Hardest round with a 6x balanced team would be chaos devil dragon if you don't get the blizzard dragon which would need 700k (850k on myth) damage in 3-5 rounds, but since the plan is to stall during the hera bind, you can pop say, a subbed cu chu and your friend leader cu chu. Additionally you could bring a sylph sub... say Alraune/Cu Chu leaders, Cu Chu/Toytops/Sylph/Woodsie subs, which would then give you 5 turns to take her to 40% (assuming you can't just unbind immediately) and set up the board and then the fifth to finish her before the second bind.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
On one hand I have an AO with like 50+ RCV eggs so don't really need another with the G/G Alraune, but on the other I really like that sentimentally b/c it was one of the first cards I got. The Balance version may be better and it isn't like she's especially hard to get. Get the Angelit for the one and then just pick up the other regular Busty later.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3 days of Poring tower now, 1 skill up on Sieg, 1 on Cu Chu, 0 on Valk.

Think I got 2 on Vamp though. And maxed Fairlio I'll never use as well. Oh and 1 on Lilith, big power boost there.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
First Poring expert run I got 3 attempts for Cu Chu, and 2 skill ups. Have not gotten a single skill up for Cu Chu, Siegfried, Vampire, or Lilith since then. 5 attempts banked for Valkyrie after I get her tomorrow, but I'm not optimistic.

Myst

Peasant
I have been spamming Poring over and over and was able to max out my Enchantress, Berserk, Gigas, Vampire and Fairlion. But when it came to my Lilith, not one single skill up in 16 feeds. My green poring (all orb refresh), not one single skill up in 15 feeds. Is it a good idea to keep one of each poring drop and max/evolve them for team setups? Thats what i am trying to do with the Green All orb refresh one.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think you'd be better off trying to max out an unevolved version of Cu Chu, Sig, Valk, etc... Haven't and won't be touching Poring at all this time, but reading everyone's luck has been entertaining!

Myst

Peasant
I think you'd be better off trying to max out an unevolved version of Cu Chu, Sig, Valk, etc... Haven't and won't be touching Poring at all this time, but reading everyone's luck has been entertaining!
I don't owm a Valkyrie or Cu Chu but I have been saving up Porings for when I eventually get them. My berserker is at Max level 50/50, I will feed him the rest of the porings I have when i evolve him. They give him 30 000xp a pop which is great (+ a chance at skill up)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah definitely wait that is a good plan. Plus it'll cost less, not much.

That is kind of why I was saying earlier about how painful Poring is depending on your rank and box space. If you can't afford the box space to save like 30 of each so that when you get that 1st or 2nd Valk, Cu Chu, Vamp, whatever.... it is a pain in the ass. And feeding one at a time for skill ups and seeing none is more depressing than feeding five at a time every couple of hours and seeing none.

Vorph

My Cu Chu, Sieg, and Vamp all need the xp and my Valk is brand new today so it's not being wasted at least. But yeah, I went 2 for 3 on Cu Chu and then something like 0 for 28 on the rest (including the 5 Drops I just fed to the Valk I got a few minutes ago).

Btw, PaD forums have collected a ton of data on skill ups and it's nowhere near 1:5 on a 2x skill up event. I can't find the post again, but they said it's more like 1:10. Personally I think different monsters have different skill up %'s. Some, like my harpies that were trivial to get 15 skill-ups for each, are really easy to do while others are fucking retarded, like my vampire that never gains a goddamn point no matter how many big baddies I feed him.

Edit: I'm curious if people think it's worth evolving a Poring to a Mastering too. Doesn't seem like something I'd use other than maybe in mono-red, plus the team cost is 50 and it's a 4 million xp curve late bloomer. :/

koljec_sl

shitlord
My Cu Chu, Sieg, and Vamp all need the xp and my Valk is brand new today so it's not being wasted at least. But yeah, I went 2 for 3 on Cu Chu and then something like 0 for 28 on the rest (including the 5 Drops I just fed to the Valk I got a few minutes ago).

Btw, PaD forums have collected a ton of data on skill ups and it's nowhere near 1:5 on a 2x skill up event. I can't find the post again, but they said it's more like 1:10. Personally I think different monsters have different skill up %'s. Some, like my harpies that were trivial to get 15 skill-ups for each, are really easy to do while others are fucking retarded, like my vampire that never gains a goddamn point no matter how many big baddies I feed him.
I would start keeping track of the dates and times that you get successful skillups. So much of the game seems linked to the letter/time zone designation on the account.

The thing is, Gungho can tamper with that at any time, and there could be many factors, like skillup chance goes down as skill level goes up =/

Just evo'd and starting to level Raphael for anyone who's into light tanking.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Edit: I'm curious if people think it's worth evolving a Poring to a Mastering too. Doesn't seem like something I'd use other than maybe in mono-red, plus the team cost is 50 and it's a 4 million xp curve late bloomer. :/
Seen a few high end JP videos with him in them, Paprika uses him occasionally. But it's easier to fit in more situational stuff when your whole team is 297 and max awoken.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm completely with you on this and exactly for your reason also. My Harpies were a joke to skill up 15 times and meanwhile you can feed 40 Porings and not see a single one on others.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got 2 of the 4 seigfried skill ups I need, but I can't pass up super rubies. 1.5x tamdara rates are still shit.

Vorph

Seen a few high end JP videos with him in them, Paprika uses him occasionally. But it's easier to fit in more situational stuff when your whole team is 297 and max awoken.
I'm working on a mono-red Ares team on the back burner, and the game will not give me a Titan so I was thinking maybe I'd use Mastering in the ult. Gigas slot in the meantime. I just don't know that I'd be able to devote enough red xp to it to be worth using when I also have to level up Horus, Ares, and Chiyome.

And yeah, super ruby vs. 2x poring tower is a horrible choice to have to make today. I have to go with the rubies too though, going to try to set it up so that the first one I do levels me.

Myst

Peasant
Well I am pretty happy. Just did my first Goddess Descended run and was successful using my Luci/luci team. I got a dark mk2 golem, Valkyrie and Hellfire pyro Demon. I used all the piled up porings I had on Valkyrie and got her skill to level 5, lvl 44 from lvl6.

I just added Archangel Raphael and Uriel to my roster. Is Izanagi worth leveling right away? I never see him used (not once in 6 months) and I tried using him in combination with my gods, but it seems very weak.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Izanagi is an awesome sub for a lot of teams and I really would like one. His God x2 ATK makes for some nice burst team combos. Hopefully he gets a busty at some point and has a sub element.

Tried to leave up my Luci for people throughout the day thinking that'd be the go to lead for people, hopefully got some PAL points. 2 hr 30 min for Super Ruby, hoping to beef up my Ares, BPKH, Echidna (only 60 and getting a lot of use lately), and Hera-Ur. Would love to toss some XP towards Uriel but I just don't ever use him.

Myst

Peasant
Izanagi is an awesome sub for a lot of teams and I really would like one. His God x2 ATK makes for some nice burst team combos. Hopefully he gets a busty at some point and has a sub element.
Its 3.5 ATK for God. I will level him up and evolve him. I sent you a friend request.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
His leader skill is, I was talking about his value as a sub. His active ability, Breath of Creation, is only 2x God =( that'd be ridiculous and awesome if it was 3.5x active.

Kasted_sl

shitlord
Finally got lucky with this, on my last 2 rolls for this godfest ended up with a GOdin and Lucifer. About damn time for both.