Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I have 66 total awakenings plus four Tamadra banked. And most of that is from the mystic dragons, whiskey, and other feeds. I know through free and twinlit it is probably like 15? Tamadra? All my heart breakers were from evo, toy dragons, and a few others. Mostly just wasted exp probably
smile.png
But it is what I like to do in this game.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
think I'm on 13 tama so far? Full Yomi, Full GOdin, Full Isis, Kirin 1, Bastet 1.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
think I'm on 13 tama so far? Full Yomi, Full GOdin, Full Isis, Kirin 1, Bastet 1.
Mine's easy - six tamas, all to BlOdin. Awoke a few other cheap things, but nothing that costs xp like the heartbreakers.

Enjoying free challenge mode stone farming, though.

My Grodin is the only thing I've fed Tamas to so far. Took him to max, and the remaining 3 are sitting in my box. I awake all the dragon dungeons when the mob looks semi-useful, and I've awoken some other stuff through feeding (Heras, Healer girls). If I had that many free Tamas, I'd probably have my entire normal team awoken.

Challenge mode is fantastic for free stones. Dark Kagu and some HP will get me a lot of stones when I have the extra STA to do it.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nope, I guess it's an all or nothing thing. Still haven't seen an explanation either, since they made it into the EU patch.

Vorph

Something I've noticed since the patch: if you care about Pal points put up one of your best subs instead of your leader. People doing challenges modes love the Echidna, and I'm getting way more points than I do with Haku or Horus up.

Raign

Golden Squire
Torn as to whether I want to do Horus or Ra. Don't have the twinlits to do both. I was going to do Horus, but the new Light/Light Ra looks pretty amazing though not trivial to use...

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Something I've noticed since the patch: if you care about Pal points put up one of your best subs instead of your leader. People doing challenges modes love the Echidna, and I'm getting way more points than I do with Haku or Horus up.
I thought that challenge mode didn't give Pal points?

Vorph

Oh, you're right. I guess people just like Echidna for the auto-damage on any match then. Seems weird to me though now that you mention that. Over half my friend list is people who are all-Haku-all-the-time, and I've been seeing 40-50 pal pts. every time I log in after being gone a few hours.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Even then it wouldn't matter because friend leader skills don't work in challenge mode, sooooo...... we'll just chalk it up to wiered people like Echidna? Sometimes I get bizarre PAL activity when I leave up something strange.

Oh maybe it was left over from Thursday dungeon?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guess we got Hello Kitty dungeon/machine=P

Tempted to roll once for a shot at a pudding dog.

As for the dungeon, there's skill ups for fruit dragons if anyone is planning to use those and their 9 fucking awakenings. And if anyone uses I&I there's one for them, though it's an invade so good fuckin' luck. Better off waiting for groove coaster to come back=P. Other than that it seems pretty worthless.

--------------------------------------

So I'm having trouble thinking of anything Ireallywant from the REM. For the teams I am actively building I just need to work on stuff I already have. Finish my Hera-Is/Verche I just finally got/Siegfried for generic Kirin team. Luci's got a couple Hera helpers and a 5 turn dark heartmaker. Red team is just farm stuff, and that's been set with the usual generic team for ages.

There's still attractive stuff in the REM, just nothing I'm actively after right now.

Just started playing a week ago and I'm really addicted.

Any other hints for a new player (beside the good OP)? I noticed that usually the monsters from the friends are far better than mines.
tongue.png

Damn I just got the coolest forum avatar.. thanks mods.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
If you are really into the game and care about being able to complete most/all dungeons in the game there are a few specific REM gods that can make that happen. If you don't intend to spend cash on rolls during the godfest think long and hard about restarting if the egg event has one of these monsters possibly available. The first rare egg pull is the only one you can mandate be a certain monster. Don't waste your stones on egg machine pulls except during godfests - they are 24 hour events where the hitr ate of a specific subset of gods is higher - but that's still no guarantee you'll get anything you're after it just is a better chance at it.

The best starting gods are:

Archangel Lucifer
Horus
Bastet
Haku

To beat the hardest content in the game you either tank it with obscene health and recovery (lucifer stands alone), or you have a spike team based on combos. Those three combo leaders are I believe considered the best - but I'm sure others will have more precise advice as my accounts have never pulled a spike lead. There are a few other combo leaders that are good on their own, but are generally harder to activate (I think) Kirin/U&I.

Dark Monsters are easily the most exploitable for early progress in the game, light monsters are by far the hardest teams to level.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just started playing a week ago and I'm really addicted.

Any other hints for a new player (beside the good OP)? I noticed that usually the monsters from the friends are far better than mines.
tongue.png

Damn I just got the coolest forum avatar.. thanks mods.
Add your stuff to PADHerder, post a link, friend the jerks on the board, grind levels until rank 97 via the normal method (on post 1 I think).

Got a melody... green and balance delay and orb change. This is awesome.
Tempted to go for Tamadog.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Guess we got Hello Kitty dungeon/machine=P
I don't see the point either, but like you was tempted to roll for a Pudding. Is it the Sanrio Collab that will have the green delay (edit: nm, see from Ao- above that it is from the REM, ugh that's about the only thing I'd want)?

Overall though I'm right with you on the REM. Other than a DTron there is almost nothing that I want/need, but that is a good thing since it keeps me from doing any IAP and the stones can be used for super descends. Especially with a nice new bank of them with the challenge modes.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
btw a recommendation:

The low dungeons get 1/2 stam instead of 1.5% drop increase. Wait for 1/2 stam and blow through them for an easy stone for CHEAP stamina.

Raign

Golden Squire
If you are really into the game and care about being able to complete most/all dungeons in the game there are a few specific REM gods that can make that happen. If you don't intend to spend cash on rolls during the godfest think long and hard about restarting if the egg event has one of these monsters possibly available. The first rare egg pull is the only one you can mandate be a certain monster. Don't waste your stones on egg machine pulls except during godfests - they are 24 hour events where the hitr ate of a specific subset of gods is higher - but that's still no guarantee you'll get anything you're after it just is a better chance at it.

The best starting gods are:

Archangel Lucifer
Horus
Bastet
Haku

To beat the hardest content in the game you either tank it with obscene health and recovery (lucifer stands alone), or you have a spike team based on combos. Those three combo leaders are I believe considered the best - but I'm sure others will have more precise advice as my accounts have never pulled a spike lead. There are a few other combo leaders that are good on their own, but are generally harder to activate (I think) Kirin/U&I.

Dark Monsters are easily the most exploitable for early progress in the game, light monsters are by far the hardest teams to level.
Pretty much this. The good thing about going with a spike lead is that it will make 'grinding' MUCH easier and faster as they serve the dual purpose of both progression and farming (whereas luci is HORRIBLE for grinding). That said, Luci will give you FAR more consistent results on progression... even with a LOT of practice there will be runs where you just cannot get consistent results from a spike team and will end up just losing the stamina or a stone... this pretty much never happens with a luci team. The ONLY weakness a luci team has is dark binds (even light binds can be worked around by using a hell-queen or something as your second leader).

And as Dan indicated, Black is the easiest color to mature quickly getting you into descends much faster.