Puzzles and Dragons

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Minimum xp from carnival of kings is 300k (all metal or gold)
Minimum xp from super metals/golds 135k
Minimum xp from super rgb is 172.5k

4 highs and 1 super is 240k xp.

3 highs, 1 king, 1 super is 300k (rgb only).

Carnival of kings is the best xp if you need all colors. Even if you never get a single super.

Zynth

N00b
Did 4 runs, almost all Light kings and super darks. Unfortunately because I thought Luci would be a good team choice to safely clear I ended up killing 20 mins on one run. change the rest of my runs to GOden/Bastet w/droiddragon.

Also an FYI, PDx says tomorrow has dragon plant invasion if you happened to gather pengdras earlier in the week. I should be very close to maxxing my healer and devil teams after this event.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Did extreme rush and it wasn't too bad, but think I got a good roll on the dragons. Two of the blues, crystal skull, and Tyrannos.

Used Luci, DJ, Hera, RK, Neptune, Luci. HP was about 64k and really was set up to survive the harder ones.

Missed King Carnival completely. Oh well, saved some stones for super red today if I want or a worthless god fest roll later.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
won a $50 itunes giftcard at the bar just in time for this shit...

highlander
verche
melon dragon (green fruit dragon)
Thor
Green Odin (fuck you troll ho)
lemon dragon (light fruit dragon)
Red Sonia
+hp strawberry dragon (red fruit dragon)
highlander
bastet
pierdra
freyr
Green Odin (seriously. fuck off)
Anubis +ATK
green sonia
sasuke
Verche KotS
Red Sonia
Grape Dragon (Dark fruit dragon)

Raign

Golden Squire
Bunch of rolls, finally got a GOdin which is nice, lot of stuff I had or otherwise sucks. No ROdin this time.. Le sigh.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Verche, Idunn&Idunna, Tiamat, Hades, Hatsume, Echidna, Earth Guardian, Odin, Anubis, Dark Golem, Machine Golem Mk. II. thats enough for tonight so tired...

Wocket_sl

shitlord
6 Rolls and the only god was a red Sonia I already have. Fuck Gung-ho. Seriously.
I know that feel. Except I didn't have my RSonia, so I'm not too peeved. Rolled straight after it on prevailing theory and got a Divinegon (technically gold) and then a Genie. Other were just skill up fails. 30 stones for Sonia wasn't the hardest the REM has done me, though.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
2 rolls and got a basilisk which is oki since i dont got one yet, and a lemon dragon which i think fits quite nicely in my kirin team,so no complaining this time.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Rolled a Kushinade on my only JP godfest roll. Not too bad I guess..

Been abusing Crafty's Anubis to great success...

Since Twinlit gives you either a dubmythlit or a tamadra per run I have been stoning the hell out of it every time it shows up...

After all my evo's my us account has:
15 devilits
19 angelits
15 dubmythlits
9 mythlits
9 tamadra (not sure on how many spent so far, at least 19)

edit update: fat fingered my first turn on twinlits... didnt even make a combo, got lucky that 5/6 of my team is bind immune and I had enough HP to survive the other hits!

edit 2: just ran the weird collab on JP side to get S-Rank... Averaged 9.6 combos per turn.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Against my better judgment I rolled today. First one Anubis, well okay.

Like a true addict it only whet my appetite, so am doing a few more spread out over the day. So far:

Anubis (new)
Hades
Idunn&Idunna (new for me)
Horus
Basilisk
Angel

Basi and angel were my stopping rolls. The I&I, Horus, Hades were all in a row. All I want really is a damn ROdin or Ronia really.

Raign

Golden Squire
Pulled 4 Tamadra out of 10 double king runs (2 in the same one!)... time to think about who is the next lucky recipient.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Anyone know of any strategy or someone that has cleared 99sta technical challenge mode yet?

I cleared the technical endless dungeon on JP side. 99sta regular dungeon seems doable once I finalize skill choices to deal with the first round better...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I have not, Df, only seen a couple of KoG teams.

What are you guys using for Anubis? Was messing with a few team setups and am thinking Anubis, Echidna, Viper, Susano, Byakko as a starting point. Couple of delays, a defensive, and orb maker. I know Yomi is popular and why. Delay will be worthless on descends with preemptive shield.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Urge to rage quit... rising. I really don't think I can take much more of this game's RNG. This past week alone:

0 for 13 on dub-mythlits. The three I actually got were from invades, boss wave gave me 9 darks and 4 lights.

1 skill-up on Gigas. 0 on everything else. Didn't keep exact count but it was a lot of shit.

Last 5 super kings have been the worst possible drop: High/High/High/High/King.

And now the godfest, 7 pulls, 2 3* and 5 4*. The only thing I kept was an earth golem. Rest was fed away for skill ups (0).

Int: Only thing I'd care about are Extend Time awakenings and raw HP (with hopefully some RCV to back it up). Anubis can't stall for shit, so there's barely any point in bringing Echidna, let alone Orochi which will be completely pointless. Even Yomi would only be there for the +1 second, I can't see anyone actually taking the time to charge Change the World.