Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ended up rolling Persephone, Amaterasu, and Kushinadahime. Not really sure any of those are useful with UmiYama, or really good for leveling up.
Kushi is good for weekend dungeon/most tricolors. If you're REALLY good at matching, she's one of the better gods.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well, with 7 pulls I pulled an Anubis, Pandora, and Highlander. The rest were meaningless.

My wife pulled a viper orochi and horus, both of which she already had. There was much laughing.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I decided to pull once, turned into 3.

[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */lol
Light Golem MkIII.

Not unhappy, just wish I would have resisted that second pull lol.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3 pulls on the main(saving 3 for later). Siren, Light Mystic, Fortoytops.....fuck me. I need a Ronia!

3 pulls on phone(has Ronia): Liu Bei, Horus, Pandora.

Yeah....if I don't get something worth a fuck with these last 3 rolls it might be break time.

edit: Agdrall, Yomi, Shardra. Awesome.

Raign

Golden Squire
5 pulls, got a Kirin and a DQ&XQ, neither of which I had, so I am pretty happy. Now to decide what to do with them. I already have a very good team Horus team, though DQXQ has a healer sub-type putting her in my healer team too. Kirin I am not sold on being superior to Horus or DQ&XQ, so not sure about her... I love her mini-grav and 5x is really nice, but I tend to be less than stellar at managing my color resources on fixed color leaders. Plus 4 million light experience... each... might be a long time before she see some action.

Edit:

Forgot I picked up a Sandalphon during the descend so DQXQ makes even more sense but FML on leveling both Sandal and DQXQ

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
5 pulls, got a Kirin and a DQ&XQ, neither of which I had, so I am pretty happy. Now to decide what to do with them. I already have a very good team Horus team, though DQXQ has a healer sub-type putting her in my healer team too. Kirin I am not sold on being superior to Horus or DQ&XQ, so not sure about her... I love her mini-grav and 5x is really nice, but I tend to be less than stellar at managing my color resources on fixed color leaders. Plus 4 million light experience... each... might be a long time before she see some action.

Edit:

Forgot I picked up a Sandalphon during the descend so DQXQ makes even more sense but FML on leveling both Sandal and DQXQ
I have Kirin ult evoed and run the standard kirin/valk/verche/herais/enchilada. Maybe I need to play the team more but I am not impressed. Definitely good but I dunno. I wish I had the subs to try out the physical version 75x burst on bosses seems sexy as fuck

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
pulled 4 times...
Indra (dupe)
Gryps Rider Finn (Dupe)
Valk (trip)
Horus (dupe)

womp womp

Raign

Golden Squire
I have Kirin ult evoed and run the standard kirin/valk/verche/herais/enchilada. Maybe I need to play the team more but I am not impressed. Definitely good but I dunno. I wish I had the subs to try out the physical version 75x burst on bosses seems sexy as fuck
I am sure that team is solid, I know 25x D/L horus gets me through most descends without too much issue. That said, thinking that if I run DQXQ/Valk/Sandal/Shynee/ X (I have a lot of options here Amert/Venus/Ceres/Freyja/Echidna/Bastest etc), I net out at 42x burst (I am assuming Shynee and Sandal do not stack), with another on demand 2x in Sandal and mixing and matching the rest on whether I need delay, orb move time, bind resist etc. Only issue is that I am light on orb changes with healer sub-type which would be more ideal... aside from Valk and DQXQ itself, I have few (and even fewer leveled) which can be dicey, though 4 matching is fairly painless.

I would honestly love to level Kirin at the same time.. but we are likely to be playing this game on a hologram projector by the time I can pull together 12m + light xp.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I would honestly love to level Kirin at the same time.. but we are likely to be playing this game on a hologram projector by the time I can pull together 12m + light xp.
No doubt. Why is light xp so hard? Has GungHo said anywhere?

koljec_sl

shitlord
Rolled twice. Got a second Kirin and first Parvati.

Second Kirin is actually ok to keep and level as a sub, eh?

if anyone can put up a maxed out Grodin today, I'd appreciate it.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lu Bei, QX, Hades, 2x Anubis (3 total), Shiva, then the regular trashy 3 star things.

Gave me a great slew of new team options so pretty happy overall even though usually only run valk/isis/bastet as leads.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Do you only roll once and wait for 5 or 6 hours before rolling again if you did not pull a god? I cannot understate how important it is to fish with pulls to find the hot streak of god RNG. It certainly isn't fool proof and 8 distinct roles could surely be godless.

Light EXP is a bitch because gold dragons just don't come around often, that said the best way to level light teams is to just run beautiful being - or harder if you can clear it fast. They drop a great deal of light fodder - and just mass feed it to your light monsters - no combining or sub combines - the coins from Beautiful Being is like Sea God - much higher return per stamina. If it isn't on 2x you can't even come close to going negative in coins. This is a very easy way to kill two birds with one stone. Your account levels faster for its stamina in the t5+ and its all light exp trash. Additionally just commit to mass feeding inefficient off color garbage to your light monster if the coin situation is stable. My account fluxuates from 3.5mil to 2.8mil coins, and I don't subfeed anything except for pendras or moltdra.

I can't get away from running a light team. I started with Luci - my leaders of note are LMeta, Luci, Lu Bu (unleveled), and now DXQX. I know LTron doesn't get a lot of love but as a farming team its absolutely amazing, I can burn out 5 or 6 runs in just short small windows of time.

Haven't played in a long time, only been logging in to grab free stones. Blew my saved up stones on the godfest, 19 rolls.
FOUR Bastets, THREE Ra's, Genbu, Horus, and a bunch of silver/star eggs.