Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dragonball REM guys revealed.

Tien- AS: 1 turn delay, hp becomes 1, 30x nuke LS: 2.5x atk/1.5x rcv for attackers

Chiaotzu- AS: 2 rounds resist 100% light damage, 20x nuke LS: 2x atk/rcv for balance

Yamcha- AS: 20x nuke and 2 turns of mass attack (bastet active) LS: 1.35x hp/2.5x atk for balance

Krillin- AS: 1 turn delay and 30x nuke LS: eliminating 4+ light orbs, all monsters 2.5x attack

Piccolo- AS: 200x dark nuke LS: wood atk 3x when 2+ combos

Vegeta- AS: fire to dark orb, 80x nuke LS: water/light/dark orbs. when elim 2 of 3 get lower multiplier. when elim all 3 3.5x attack

Trunks- AS: 80x nuke, change wood to water LS: water/light/dark/heal, match any 3 get 3.5x atk

Gohan- AS: 100x nuke, enhance water orbs LS: rip horus. 4 colors 4x atk

Goku- AS: 100x nuke, 1 turn 1.5x dragon atk boost LS: 4x when match 4 colors, 3 colors + hearts

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nothing in the dbz bunch does anything for me. Just going to stone 5x techs today I guess.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's the best place to run for +eggs?
Not sure if it is the best, but I'll likely be doing blazing great wings all day. Echinda leader makes it a fast clear. Hoping to average around 5 +eggs per stone.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you're burning stones it's Blazing Wings just for time. And according to some big survey from Japan for eggs per stam it's Talos's Abyss,Darkness, Death, and Despair.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thanks for doing that after the godfest. Dicks.
Yeah, they get a big "fuck you" from me on that one.

My godfest pulls:
Ceres (green fest can suck it)
Grape Dragon
Viper Orochi (dupe)
Mystic Flame Knight
Machine Golem Mk II
Blue Sonia
Bastet
Shaitan (my fourth from godfests, WTF)
Basilisk
Thanatos
Dark Golem
Basilisk (really?)

I followed the pull/wait "rules" even though I think they're a bunch of superstitious nonsense, and it didn't do a damn thing for me. I think it's time to just give up on PAD, all those stones wasted and still no Anubis or Yomi, and nothing else to benefit uvo (devil) Haku when that goes live.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, they get a big "fuck you" from me on that one.

My godfest pulls:
Ceres (green fest can suck it)
Grape Dragon
Viper Orochi (dupe)
Mystic Flame Knight
Machine Golem Mk II
Blue Sonia
Bastet
Shaitan (my fourth from godfests, WTF)
Basilisk
Thanatos
Dark Golem
Basilisk (really?)

I followed the pull/wait "rules" even though I think they're a bunch of superstitious nonsense, and it didn't do a damn thing for me. I think it's time to just give up on PAD, all those stones wasted and still no Anubis or Yomi, and nothing else to benefit uvo (devil) Haku when that goes live.
Do you have any of amon, blodin, or Hermes?

Vorph

Haha, of course not. Me getting Blue Sonia is a sad joke, seeing as she's the most REM-dependent one and I have nothing blue from the REM except Orochi.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I am in the same boat. I got a blue sonia from the last god fest and I don't have any of those subs(I r stupid). I do have karin that I ulted to physical but thats really it.

Vorph

Don't need leads--except Anubis--though, I already have Haku, Horus, and Kirin. I was rolling for Lu Bu/Persephone/Hades mainly (and was rather annoyed that fucking Neptune somehow made it in while Loki did not).

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'd really like a Goku or Gohan, seeing as I stupidly fed my Horus before his uvo. The rest are somewhere between "meh" and sub fodder.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's the best place to run for +eggs?
So turns out the best way to do this is run stage 4 of forbidden tower on challenge mode. Stuff in many rodins and ronias as you can fit and blast that shit. No waiting for leaders to refresh and pengdras don't drop there, which is good as neither evo'd or baby pengdras can spawn with +s.

Dropped 5 stones, one rank up, got +47 eggs, Kirin is up to +279. Well worth it.

Df~_sl

shitlord
So I am getting very bored with the game. Was fun while it lasted, but all I am doing is +egg farming and 0clearing dungeons.... yawn

If someone is interested in taking over my accounts (US and JP), send me a PM and we can discuss it. They are not for sale.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I guess from the last godfest I was hoping to have rolled another SoD Luci. I've got +137 on my first one... and I want to feed that someplace else. I just don't use him as a sub, and he's not useful except to farm the Wednesday legend dungeon. Between him and BlOdin (+56), I'd like to move those +eggs someplace else. I even have another level 56 Awoken BlOdin ready, I just can't pull the trigger.