Puzzles and Dragons

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gung Ho pushing the envelope on how shitty they can be. New ceres ultimate announced, all it requires is fusing devil ceres, with green spirit jewel, hera-beroc, Zeus dios, green ancient mask, and a holy ceres.

People are pissed. Spirit jewels are shitty enough invention, requiring an Rem monster for an evo is fucked up.

Algiz

N00b
I actually really like the idea of fusing different versions of gods together... But yeah, the reality of the idea is retarded. Padx does have links to twitter quotes that state the materials are being reevaluated, at least.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Gung Ho pushing the envelope on how shitty they can be. New ceres ultimate announced, all it requires is fusing devil ceres, with green spirit jewel, hera-beroc, Zeus dios, green ancient mask, and a holy ceres.

People are pissed. Spirit jewels are shitty enough invention, requiring an Rem monster for an evo is fucked up.
I can actually pull that one off! Though I guess I need to farm up another ZD, as I don't want to eat my current one.

edit: It's shitty to do though. If there were a deterministic way to get Ceres, I guess then fine. But having to have 2 copies of her to get the ultimate is fucking weaksauce. Make it both version of Sylph, Green jewel, hera, and Mask.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Having to fuse descend monsters is one thing. Having to fuse REM stuff is total horseshit. You're just subject to so much random fuckery. It's painfully obvious that GungTroll just keeps inventing new ways to force you to spend stones, so once they go full EA with that bullshit, I'm out.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New double ceres kog team. Ceres/ceres with Artemis, godin, fortoytops, and woodsie subs.

6.25x damage, 75% damage reduction from all 3 boss floors. Zeus will hit for 6k a turn, while you autoheal 3k a turn. Not sure how fast it will be with only 3 row enhances, but it should be 100% clear.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
New double ceres kog team. Ceres/ceres with Artemis, godin, fortoytops, and woodsie subs.

6.25x damage, 75% damage reduction from all 3 boss floors. Zeus will hit for 6k a turn, while you autoheal 3k a turn. Not sure how fast it will be with only 3 row enhances, but it should be 100% clear.
Which woodsie? King or Big? I think I actually have that team (not fully awoken or UVO'ed yet, but close). They come out with a real material list for Ceres yet?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The stats on that Ceres would have to be absolutely insane.

Also they have taken the Thor Butt Show Off thing and officially run it in to the ground. Now Thor is a girl(thanks Marvel!) and girl Loki is digging hisher ass hardcore.

wP1h3Cr.jpg

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Blue metatron would be sweet for an I&I Team to give it more bind protection (which is the worst part about my "overall" much stronger bastet green row god team), but yea... I'm not sure I want to throw 100 stones at the pink machine.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just landed my first 2x Super via a max Snow Globe Rouge on Echidna. Nearly creamed myself. But then something weird happened -- during the fusion, it showed she leveled to 96, but when I pulled her back up in my monster box, her level had dropped down to 89.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Can anyone confirm if you can get an invade on legend? I need a green orb to uvo my athena and been trying on legend no dice so far.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
7 runs of Thursday dungeon and now I'm at 15 of Beautiful Being - still no dragon fruit. This game is really fucking frustrating sometimes..

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Need to line up people with the following monsters for a challenge mode:
1. Max skill Lilith, preferably with one awakening
2. Max awoken tengu
3. Max skilled tenth angel.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lol my poor Lilith. Max skilled and abandoned at level 46 with no Awakenings. I have a max skilled and high level Neptune, but he has no Auto heal.