Rambo V

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Aleady planning on seeing this with friends on opening night. I know there will be no kids or young people there. Just old jersey assholes like me enjoying rambo liquify some mexican cartel.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>

Can you imagine having to explain that out of all Mexican characters, only two are good?

The rest?

A Trumpian fever dream of gangs, traffickers, dealers, rapists, murderers... you get the idea.

_101738923_tv047020039.jpg

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How many asian characters were good in the previous Rambo? That's the dumbest argument ever. Even some of the other mercs were straight up assholes.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Jesus fucking pogo-stick Christ. THERE HAS TO BE A BAD GUY! Stop being so narcissistic for fuck sakes.

Also - the movie is not being made for you if your "race" is the bad guy and you take offense to it. Get over it, and move on.

Ever watch a Chinese-made movie? Almost every fucking one has Japan as the bad guy or says something bad about Japan.

There is a reason black people are taken off the posters of movies in China. And how American made movies now suck Chinese dick by being soft on them and sometimes straight up complimenting them in their movies. It's kind of like that.

Us white folks have been bad guys in movies forever but apparently my privilege makes me immune to the effect.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
this movie feels like its being sent out to die, releasing on the same weekend as Ad Astra and Downton Abbey. Weird they didn't just wait a week, next week is just a kids movie and then of course Joker a week later.

at least at my AMC they are showing 7-8 screenings a day in big theaters, I'll be seeing all 3 movies just not sure in what order

wow Rambo Last Blood is only 90 minutes long, thats really tight

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
this movie feels like its being sent out to die, releasing on the same weekend as Ad Astra and Downton Abbey. Weird they didn't just wait a week, next week is just a kids movie and then of course Joker a week later.

at least at my AMC they are showing 7-8 screenings a day in big theaters, I'll be seeing all 3 movies just not sure in what order

wow Rambo Last Blood is only 90 minutes long, thats really tight
Rambo is expected to do $25m, other two somewhere between $15-20m. Two weeks is the golden period for US box office so everyone is avoiding Joker by that margin specifically, it would be horrible to cut that in half. Neither Stallone or Pitt are mega box office draws anyways, Stallone caps out around $100m while a good Pitt movie does $100m-200m for its run. It's very telling that both actors biggest gross are cameos in Guardians 2 and Deadpool 2 (respectively) by a large amount over their #1 in lead roles.

Sylvester Stallone - Top Openings
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - $146,510,104
Creed II - $35,574,710
The Expendables - $34,825,135
Spy Kids 3D: Game Over - $33,417,739

Brad Pitt - Top Openings
Deadpool 2 - $125,507,153
World War Z - $66,411,834
Mr. and Mrs. Smith - $50,342,878
Megamind - $46,016,833

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
they had to have some reason to get rambo on a psychotic killing spree. they established these dumb white snowflakes were going to their deaths and they needed rambo to fucking kill everyone in order to rescue them. he liked the one chick, because she was the only girl in the movie with dialogue. then she went for the snowflake instead and then he felt bad.

Rambo was so badass he detonated a massive bomb that killed everyone in the jungle.
cept him.

that bomb explosion probably wasn't big enough to represent a tallboy bomb either.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Wife is wanting to see downton... maybe I buy tickets for this and go to downton - so wife is happy, and I support show numbers to rambo 🙃

Siliconemelons

Sounds like its the best movie.

No one QQed last movie when he was pulping chongs that stole missionaries

But now he is showing something literally closer to home...and nope racist!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sounds like its the best movie.

No one QQed last movie when he was pulping chongs that stole missionaries

But now he is showing something literally closer to home...and nope racist!
when i go see this in jersey tomorrow night, i will take a picture of the audience and all the shitlords left in this state. they came out in droves for the last rambo.

• 1Solidarity

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Wonder if I can get the wife to go see this . . .

Its about time to start the kid w/ a baby sitter.

I'll have to make something up, b/c Rambo for MAGA will just get me an eye roll and "Lets go to a John Mayer concert instead"

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That bill that would add white pride groups (broad scope, any organization they decide really) to watch-lists was blocked right?

I hope. I stopped following it but there were several demands being made that the bill be edited. I have to look into it.

Siliconemelons

It's a real action movie... we do not get those anymore... well unless Stallone makes one I.E this and Expendables

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The racism criticism is so dumb. It's not like regular civilian Mexicans are shown as degenerates. It's, you know, the Mexican cartels. People that do worse shit to people than isis (flaying people alive, burning them, having a dog eat their genitals to death and so much other awful shit).

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users