Rambo V

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I already wanted to see this movie, and I want to see if 100 times more since it upsets these pussy ass beta pieces of liberal shit!!!

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Wife is wanting to see downton... maybe I buy tickets for this and go to downton - so wife is happy, and I support show numbers to rambo 🙃
Or maybe you find your fucking nuts and see this while your wife watches Downtown?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Don't get what is offensive about Rambo killing bad guys. Man, sanctimonious folk can really get up their own asses.

Stallone's made some fairly decent movies. New Rambo looks alright.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
"Trumpian". It's a fucking adjective, adverb, noun, now? Seriously.

First they came for our games. Now they have taken our movie reviews. You literally cannot trust reviews AT ALL anymore. The discrepancies between critics and viewers on Rotten Tomatoes in almost every recent movie is.......dramatic. I guess that just represents the huge fucking social divide we live with now.

Want to see it. I love me a good revenge flick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Time to remind all the faggots that Rambo fucked up Hillbilly Redneck MAGA types in First Blood, tell them go watch that one and STFU.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So how exactly was the girl his niece? Did I miss that? Also, killing the girl was pretty fucking dark.

If you liked the last one, you'll like this one. The critics are all faggots.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Does the movie actually have anything to do with politics or is it the usual suspects yelling at each other over an imaginary line while the son of an italian immigrant fucks up some criminals.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does the movie actually have anything to do with politics or is it the usual suspects yelling at each other over an imaginary line while the son of an italian immigrant fucks up some criminals.

The faggot left is projecting their racism and bigotry on Rambo for murdering the fuck out of a Mexican cartel.

Rambo tells his niece that going down to Mexico to visit her violent shitbag dad alone is stupid and dangerous, just before she goes to Mexico alone and gets kidnapped by the cartel, if that counts as 'political.'

• 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Fuck those leftie reviews, I'm gonna see this for sure now!!

I might just buy a bunch of tickets just to help lift the box office figure and just to feel good.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

So how exactly was the girl his niece? Did I miss that? Also, killing the girl was pretty fucking dark.

If you liked the last one, you'll like this one. The critics are all faggots.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuu..... I clicked

do not click this one if you are going to see it >_<

I thought it would be general spioilers about maga lulz

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuu..... I clicked

do not click this one if you are going to see it >_<

I thought it would be general spioilers about maga lulz
same here, i clicked it too, but its a stallone flick. the only spoiler that matters is Stallone killing lots of cartelicans

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I went and saw Ad Astra yesterday but I think this might be a two movie weekend. Any scenes comparable to the .50 cal massacre from the last one?

khorum

Murder Apologist
The racism criticism is so dumb. It's not like regular civilian Mexicans are shown as degenerates. It's, you know, the Mexican cartels. People that do worse shit to people than isis (flaying people alive, burning them, having a dog eat their genitals to death and so much other awful shit).

Are they brown tho?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Takes too long to get to the good stuff (Rambo brutally murderizing everyone). You know it's coming, no need to look for a reason for that long.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This review legit just sold me. I just booked my ticket.

1568998042408.png

• 2Great Review
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
holy shit, you cant buy this level of promotion. i may have to buy a few extra tickets just to make sure this does well.

Sounds like all the shit real bullets do! I'm in! 'going to buy extra tickets as well!

• 1Like