Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Tread. On netflix. Documentary about the lunatic who turned a bulldozer into a tank. I remember the story but I honestly had no idea how intelligent that guy was and how much damage he actually did.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The Crazies from 1973 by George Romero

There's proto elements of both Day of the Dead and Dawn of the Dead (including a number of cast members) including a very Romero style of editing and cinematography and I really liked it. There's a viral outbreak in a small town and the army tries to get it under control and things go wrong. It's rough but a good time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Last_legion_poster.jpg

Colin Firth. Ben Kingsley. Netflix. Seems pg rated, no tits, very little blood. Okay’ish story. Bit sword and sandals, myth, legend, semi low budget. And the annoying Thomas Brodie-Sangster (Jojen Reed?). 5/7.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
p169271_v_v8_ao.jpg

Netflix oldie but goldie. Homage to the original 1957 western. Ending is right in the feels. I wish there were more movies like this one. 8/11, solid performance, @Dom ;)

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

Looper. I don’t even.
My HBO has the edition with tits on the prostitute. But they’re A-cups. Okay action. Story sucks. Kid Hitler is terrible, no way he’s going to grow up normal. So many dumb plot holes. Why in would they send back the older self to get waxed by themselves? Holy shit that’s idiotic. What a load of bs this was. Was almost a 6/10 for tits, but minus 1 for a shitty ending, 5/10. Give me back my 2h.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
giphy.gif

Looper. I don’t even.
My HBO has the edition with tits on the prostitute. But they’re A-cups. Okay action. Story sucks. Kid Hitler is terrible, no way he’s going to grow up normal. So many dumb plot holes. Why in would they send back the older self to get waxed by themselves? Holy shit that’s idiotic. What a load of bs this was. Was almost a 6/10 for tits, but minus 1 for a shitty ending, 5/10. Give me back my 2h.

The only two good things I remember from that movie were the remarkable makeup job on Joseph Gordon-Levitt and the scene with the guy whose body parts keep vanishing in the future because they're torturing him in the past. The rest of the movie, including the logic behind time travel, just made no sense and was utter garbage.

• 1Solidarity

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Game Night - some messes up humor but this was pretty damn entertaining. Some nifty camera work in it, too.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Radioactive - A "biopic" of Marie Curie that could feasibly have been directed by a Vice journalist. 2/5.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Jojo Rabbit

I am ashamed I did not see this sooner. Good movie. Funny and the cast was great. Sam Rockwell nailed his part as did Theon.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
giphy.gif

Looper. I don’t even.

For some reason I hold Looper in better regard. I should probably go back and watch it. I'm sure my good rating of it stems from it being "sci-fi" and I was probably all sorts of drunk off $5 pitcher fill ups at the local theater when this dropped.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
The never ending story

fucking artax dies in the swamp of sadness and atreyu couldn’t save him.

• 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

Training Day. DW got an oscar for this, well earned. Ending was a tad over the top, but it’s easely forgiven, the previous 1h40m has nonstop great acting. Snoop Dog, Dr. Dre, Terry Crews and a whole bunch of others. Ethan Hawke does a fine job too. +1 for Eva Mendes tits. Solid 9/11. Makes me want to watch american gangster next.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Tonight She Comes (2016) has a 80's vibe but there are things in this movie that I have NEVER seen before in horror. I thought it was a hell of a lot of fun and great atmosphere. 8/10. Lots of full nudity for your sexless nerds ,as a bonus.
What the fuck did I just watch.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
You know you liked it. Be sure to watch "Lovely Molly" next.
Not sure I'd say I liked it. I appreciated how unapologetically weird the characters and dialogue were, and how it spun the usual tropes into something a bit different. I wouldn't call it a horror movie though. It was closer to parody.

Certainly unique though.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

American Ganster. Return of Superfly. Fantastic movie. DW and RC act flawlessly. Tits. Drugs. Lots of drugs. Great ending. Look for the extra scenes, extended edition, if you can, extended ending is priceless. Fuck Netflix for removing the movie, had to find the regular version on amazon aids, DW shooting us after the end credits. Few gripes: druggies inject intra muscularly. Can’t nobody show iv usage on film right? Also the end of the war changed the pace of the film, and priority of the antagonistic pd, film needed it I guess, but a bit sudden. 10/11, would watch a 5th time.

• 1Like