1706527570302.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Watched Knight's Tale again last night. God what a great movie. The cast is just perfect. 10/10

• 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Watched Knight's Tale again last night. God what a great movie. The cast is just perfect. 10/10
We put that on a week or two ago, can’t remember if I posted here or not. It really was great. Bettany just eats it up as Chaucer. Seeing Alan Tudyk and not remembering he was in it was fun too.

We also put on 3 Musketeers the other night and hate to say but it was kind of fun also.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Phone Booth- I watched it last week and kept my attention for 90 minutes of a guy in a phone booth. Colin is great, Keifer delivers on voice but I feel the ending should have been much better. Not sure what I wanted out of the ending. 7/10? Want to say this or Tigerland was when I became a fan of Colin as an actor

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We put that on a week or two ago, can’t remember if I posted here or not. It really was great. Bettany just eats it up as Chaucer. Seeing Alan Tudyk and not remembering he was in it was fun too.

We also put on 3 Musketeers the other night and hate to say but it was kind of fun also.
Which version of 3 Musketeers?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
No, haha. The Paul W.S. Anderson one with Ray Stevenson (pbuh) and Milla Jovovich.. oh and Helen George. I just couldn't help thinking about what a hack Anderson is but this was at least a somewhat serious movie. I mean, compared to the caricature of himself he becomes.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I finally watched Ford vs Ferrari, not sure why it took me so long but man it was pretty good.

Last edited:
  • 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I watched Groundhog Day with Bill Murray last week. I forgot that it was a lot more than a comedy, and it's actually a romance movie. And he's always trying to fuck the girl that looks oddly like an uglier Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Oh well, it was worth a watch.

• 1Like
  • 1Popcorn

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I saw that a very long time ago, but only that one time. Is this the movie where Knighs run around with an almost modern day heavy metal soundtrack?
Yes, they tried to modernize it for younger audiences by using modern music.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I saw that a very long time ago, but only that one time. Is this the movie where Knighs run around with an almost modern day heavy metal soundtrack?
Yes, they tried to modernize it for younger audiences by using modern music

• 1Garbage

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I think I'll rewatch Knight and Day with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. Maybe this weekend. It's a cute popcorn flick.

• 1Cringe

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Badland Hunters on Netflix. Decent "turn your mind off, type action movie. Probably give it like a 6.5/10. If you like post apocalypse type stuff it's worth a watch. It is dubbed in English if you hate subtitles. It's pretty much built around Ma Dong-Seok who was the bad ass from Train to Busan.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Badland Hunters on Netflix. Decent "turn your mind off, type action movie. Probably give it like a 6.5/10. If you like post apocalypse type stuff it's worth a watch. It is dubbed in English if you hate subtitles. It's pretty much built around Ma Dong-Seok who was the bad ass from Train to Busan.

Watched it as well. It was entertaining enough. Typical Korean action movie with a ridiculous plot and lots of action. Don Lee just cranking out the zombiesque movies lol.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I was home from work sick yesterday, so I watched this again. It was very "alright", and not a step above that. At least Keith Legger gave us a good going away present in the form of the funny man in darkest night. A shame that he offed himself, but that's Hollywood.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I've just started Titanic for the first time.

I never watched it until now because I was a hipster in 1997 - 10 years before hipsters were even a thing.

My friend once said my personality is like a negative of a photo, everything everyone else likes I dislike.