super troopers 3. it was ok. worth 1 watch.
eh, i cant remember 2 enough to even say whats better. I laughed at the movie, but did pause it for a day before remembering to finish it so it wasnt the best.better than 2 I hope? 1 is fantastic, but 2 took a few attempts to get thru.
Amod
just thought of this, is this supposed to go in the music thread? I don't really go in there. If so , feel free to move.
I remember being 16 and seeing the end of that movie and it scared me good. Just the idea that evil persists in such a way mortified me as a kid.Watched Fallen tonight. Forgot how damn good that movie is, wish I could go back and watch it for the first time. Denzel is great as usual with phenomenal performances by John Goodman and Elias Koteas, also James Gandolfini and Donald Sutherland. Highly recommend if you've never seen it, but also good on a rewatch if you haven't seen it in a while.
Thanks I'll check it out, frankly never heard of it.Watched Fallen tonight. Forgot how damn good that movie is, wish I could go back and watch it for the first time. Denzel is great as usual with phenomenal performances by John Goodman and Elias Koteas, also James Gandolfini and Donald Sutherland. Highly recommend if you've never seen it, but also good on a rewatch if you haven't seen it in a while.
Thanks I'll check it out, frankly never heard of it.