Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oki im calling it now, its all one big (if not the biggest) teh internetz forum troll job.
Well played by Rav, Kuriin Tarrant and various mods, props and many Tucobucks to you.
Kinda sad noone else got it by now since everytime someone asks for proof all go cat sissy all of a sudden or someone else steps in to throw another bone to the reader masses.

cheers-slow-clap.gif

90Proof_sl

shitlord
The more I read this thread the more I appreciate the genius that is Furor Planedefiler. How he managed to get a guild ... that includes some of the twisted freaks that post here ... flagged for PoTime ... keyed for Vex Thal ... Veeshan's Peak access ... is an absolute miracle.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"Joke's on you guys! I was sucking shitty stink dicks just to troll you!"

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oki im calling it now, its all one big (if not the biggest) teh internetz forum troll job.
Well played by Rav, Kuriin Tarrant and various mods, props and many Tucobucks to you.
Kinda sad noone else got it by now since everytime someone asks for proof all go cat sissy all of a sudden or someone else steps in to throw another bone to the reader masses.
And the public arrest record and the county court record?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Agreed. I'm sure Furor wants a little to do with this and her in general. I can't see him having anything to do with it.
That doesn't mean he got pissed and blurted some shit to one of the gang in IRC and the info got dispersed from there. The man is not exactly known for containing his rage.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And the public arrest record and the county court record?
I had the same suspicion as Dyvim, especially given how Gav took part in a prior troll with her and was the first volunteer. I never read the links about the arrest record and there was some side shit from a woman with the same name that J49 linked that was bogus, so I wasn't sure on that point. But, if she indeed has a warrant out for a paraphernalia charge, then that makes the troll angle far less likely and those nudes on the site sure look like her.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is definitely a troll job. The gig is up. Good job, everyone.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The better the plan,the better the preparations.
So, she got arrested, skipped out on a court date with subsequent warrant, got at least involved and likely addicted to drugs, and posted nudes just to troll us?

I do agree with Phoenix, shaw this shit. Troll job or not, Duppin/a_skeleton_03/Tarrant killed it pages ago.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Not in that particular way, no. I got some new pants.

You give pretty good fashion advice, which just adds to the evidence that you're secretly gay.
Congrats on new pants.

When youre as good looking as me, fashion sense comes naturally

Status
Not open for further replies.