Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm starting a charity to educate gamers on the dangers of being a gullible nerd on internet forums. Would anyone like to donate?
lol you act like your above any of this. if Ravvenn claimed she was raising money for broads who were beaten and raped by the mighty cock of misogny you would donate in a heartbeat.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I can't post tits until I have the money to buy some first.

rrr_img_72512.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I find all the deflection he throws out there to be pretty awesome. I also enjoy how he chooses to pick and choose when he believes this girl or not....usually when it suits him best really. Odd how that works.

At any rate, I asked her today about a_skeleton_03. I'll post the shots here in a bit, just got home from work.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I find all the deflection he throws out there to be pretty awesome. I also enjoy how he chooses to pick and choose when he believes this girl or not....usually when it suits him best really. Odd how that works.

At any rate, I asked her today about a_skeleton_03. I'll post the shots here in a bit, just got home from work.
Oh it's "the girl" now?

My back and forth is what keeps threads like these going, and yeah you aren't still at work, unless you are a janitor in real life also.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Fuck off, I wanted to eat and I can't post the shots directly from my phone so I had to wait. Nothing all the interesting was said anyway other then personality traits about the guy that we already know.

rrr_img_72520.jpg
rrr_img_72521.jpg

rrr_img_72522.jpg
rrr_img_72523.jpg

rrr_img_72524.jpg
rrr_img_72525.jpg

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
someone text her and pretend to be a prospective john and see how low you can haggle her down to for a BBBJ.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
LOL she wasn't in rehab, she had "pancreatic cancer" is what she told me hahaha

I kissed Alex's ass through her? No, I could just kiss his ass directly. She would have been a way more difficult route to him. He was actually pissed about me making such a big deal about helping her. I guess he knew she was in rehab and didn't have cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.