Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
LOL she wasn't in rehab, she had "pancreatic cancer" is what she told me hahaha

I kissed Alex's ass through her? No, I could just kiss his ass directly. She would have been a way more difficult route to him. He was actually pissed about me making such a big deal about helping her. I guess he knew she was in rehab and didn't have cancer.
Doesn't pancreatic cancer have like the highest mortality rate of all cancers? Seems like a bad choice to fake.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
What keeps coming through every message we have seen from her is that Ravv clearly never got past being the gf of a mildly "e-important" person + Being in some "elite" gamer guild ages ago.

For some of us I think that last part was important once, but Ravv is clinging on to it for dear life. Its was her identity. Now it's destroyed and she's trying to say how much she enjoys blowing fat creeps all day in a bizarre attempt to keep up that identity with a community that's her last link to her old life.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wow. I'm not surprised about the rehab thing in hindsight, but the fact that she blatantly lied about what she was in for (both to me personally and just the board in general) for some reason angers me more than a lot of the revelations we've already heard over the past year.

Other than that, the a_skeleton_03 stuff was pretty anti-climactic, as already stated. Still, even though I don't have any stake in whether or not anyone likes or dislikes a_skeleton_03 (and he's perfectly capable of fighting his own battles), my favorite part of all of that is how much she tried to stress how little he meant to her...but apparently she trusted him enough to give him her account info. When she was too busy/couldn't be bothered to deal with deleting all those spam bots that were plaguing FoH for awhile there (and according to her the other mods weren't keeping up), I distinctly remember her asking me if I knew anything about being an admin on the boards, and I said I had no clue. Apparently she was going to ask me to do it, but since I didn't have any idea what she was asking (I would have said yes if I knew it would get me access to her PMs and shit) and didn't have the knowledge she required, she said something like, "Oh no worries, I'll just have a_skeleton_03 do it."

Do you give your personal account info, with admin rights no less, to someone that you really don't give a shit about, if not blatantly dislike? I certainly wouldn't, but then again my life choices have not (so far) led me to giving prostate massages to guys with shitty assholes either.

I'm sure I wasn't supposed to reveal that she gave her info out either, but that's not even a bump in the road now.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm sure I wasn't supposed to reveal that she gave her info out either, but that's not even a bump in the road now.
You they will believe at least
biggrin.png

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Tarrant is the worst interviewer ever. I read his texts in Jerry Seinfeld's voice - "So, this a_skeleton_03 guy..what's the deal with THAT?"

Oldbased

> Than U
I read it in Rowlings voice from Fast n Loud. "So, this a_skeleton_03 guy.. Get you some of that! YOOO"

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Haha what a bitch. So a_skeleton_03 gives her ass some vicodene after she probably begs him for some, swinging from his dick, and now shes saying she never liked the dude and he was a ballhugger? Talk about Perp. And look where this is coming from, a fucking hood rat whore in nowheresville Ohio. LOL

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tarrant is the worst interviewer ever. I read his texts in Jerry Seinfeld's voice - "So, this a_skeleton_03 guy..what's the deal with THAT?"
Yeah I'm not very vested into it, I did my due diligence to get rerolled on the tits. It ended there.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Haha what a bitch. So a_skeleton_03 gives her ass some vicodene after she probably begs him for some, swinging from his dick, and now shes saying she never liked the dude and he was a ballhugger? Talk about Perp. And look where this is coming from, a fucking hood rat whore in nowheresville Ohio. LOL
Why you gotta hate on Cincy?
frown.png

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Aside from WKRP, nothing good has ever come from Cincinnati. Ask any Bengals fan.

As for the a_skeleton_03 stuff, is anyone even remotely surprised by any of it? Two extremely selfish self absorbed people using each other to get what they want is hardly earth shattering. Neither is Rav being catty about it, because being cunty about stupid shit is as close as she is going to get to ever having some dignity again. So naturally she is going to mock him for being a ball hugger and a_skeleton_03 is going to a_skeleton_03. If you assume that Rav knows he has nut cancer, then the whole thing is even more vicious and Jerry Springer-esque, though.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's becoming harder to find the entertaining stuff in this tread amongst all the drivel. Mods should create a 'shaw surfer' position to clean out lame posts in preparation for hof-status

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, really, you take the good with the bad. Even shit posts are vital cogs in the internet drama experience, unless they are ones whining about shit posts, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.