Razer Naga - 2014 Model

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, it kind of spoils you though. I use the buttons for normal desktop stuff too and when I'm at work, I really wish I had my Naga.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm thinking about getting the
MMO Gaming Mouse - G600 - Logitech
logitech_g600_mmo_gaming_mouse-2.jpeg
Just ordered this. will update the thread daily with feedback.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Glad to see another company entering the side-numpad market. After getting the first Naga years ago I've found I cannot play a MMO or even something like diablo without that side-numpad

Silence_sl

shitlord
anyone have this Corsair M95?

Newegg.com - Corsair Vengeance M95 CH-9000025-NA Black 15 Buttons 1 x Wheel Wired Laser 8200 dpi Gaming Mouse

i want a good mouse for Dota that doesn't look like it was designed by someone with aspergers... so far this is only option i've found.
I just got the M65, which is the same thing as the M95, but without the 900 nerdbuttons. I got it to replace my 2009 model Logitech G500. It's a nice, sturdy mouse with accurate tracking. MUCH better tracking than my old G500 (new G500's have worse tracking than the old ones). It felt like I was playing on a new PC when I loaded up D3; I haven't tried other games yet, but this fucker issmooth.

I know you have tiny lady hands, so you will need a booster cushion for your wrist or something, even though this mouse is on the medium/small side.

intelnavi_sl

shitlord
I manage to break all my mice. The middle button will go out, left click doesn't work, the laser dies, etc. Doesn't matter what brand, logitech, corsair, razer, they all seem like cheap pieces of shit to me, because they always break. It's not like I'm throwing them at the wall.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I manage to break all my mice. The middle button will go out, left click doesn't work, the laser dies, etc. Doesn't matter what brand, logitech, corsair, razer, they all seem like cheap pieces of shit to me, because they always break. It's not like I'm throwing them at the wall.
I've gone through a ton of mice, but my logitech MX510 is a champ and shows no signs of wear. It'll be the first mouse I replace without it having any mechanical issues.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I hear that Logitech has awesome customer service too. People over at somethingawful tell stories of sending in old broken mice and they send them new updated models for free. Its crazy.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Mx518 is still awesome, I even have an unused one waiting for when my current one gives out (it's over five years old, but still totally fine
smile.png
)
Why do people need that many buttons anyway? 20 buttons on your mouse, in addition to the keyboard? The higher sensitivity I totally get, but more than 5 or 6 buttons seems like overkill to me.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Mx518 is still awesome, I even have an unused one waiting for when my current one gives out (it's over five years old, but still totally fine
smile.png
)
Why do people need that many buttons anyway? 20 buttons on your mouse, in addition to the keyboard? The higher sensitivity I totally get, but more than 5 or 6 buttons seems like overkill to me.
If you play MMO's they're great. Much better to use the mouse buttons for hotkeys than the kb.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Been too lazy to look up my cheap ass mouse I have, and then it gets posted with people saying it's not so cheap. I've got the Mx518 and had it for quite a while. Recently spilled some soda, and the left mouse button is kinda messed up now, but it's still going strong. Love it!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Glad to see another company entering the side-numpad market. After getting the first Naga years ago I've found I cannot play a MMO or even something like diablo without that side-numpad
Same here. Got the Naga around the time Aion came out. Can't use anything else now when gaming.

Never had a problem with it, still works great.

Sulrn

Deuces
From a medical standpoint I think it would be interesting to see the correlation between the side buttons and arthritis/joint or tendon issues over more traditional mice.

Ah well. To each their own.

Vitality

HUSTLE
From a medical standpoint I think it would be interesting to see the correlation between the side buttons and arthritis/joint or tendon issues over more traditional mice.

Ah well. To each their own.
I'm not particularly convinced it's the hardware that's causing these issues, I feel like it's more aligned with poor posture and incorrect positioning of peoples arms/wrist.

I game in a fully reclined setting, like that guy in grandma's boy. Blasting dubstep the whole nine.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Same here. Got the Naga around the time Aion came out. Can't use anything else now when gaming.

Never had a problem with it, still works great.
I'm having issues with the middle mouse button, seems to be a common issue. Are the newer ones any better?

moontayle

Golden Squire
Bought a Naga two years ago for my wife. A shipping mixup allowed me to score another at no cost. Within six months hers was having double click issues. Two months later I had the same issue. I ended up getting her the G500 but I opted to get the G600. I've had it for quite a while now. Zero issues. It takes some time to train yourself to use them. For a while I was still pressing the keyboard keys or clicking the interface button with the mouse but once I got it down, I don't think I could play an MMO without it ever again. My only real gripe is that I can't use the third mouse clicker, the one your ring finger rests on. It's in too awkward of a position and doesn't feel natural and it's function, acting as Control, Alt, or Shift, is better served by your actual keyboard. But it's a minor gripe.