Reacher

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

This was a good interview, and it explains the declining quality of the fight scenes in the back half. Among other things, he tore an oblique and injured his shoulder to the point of requiring surgery after filming wrapped.

Interesting he put on 30lbs for the role.

He walks at 205ish normally he said in his life before. He's 235 for this role.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i like michael rosenbaum; his podcast is interesting because he focuses so hard on mental health, not in a celebrating mental illness kind of way that a lot of people do, but in a how do different people get through different personal issues?

anyway, my point is that sometimes you can get a very different view of some celebrities when they drop the veneer of the hollywood superstar, same with hot ones... that being said there's times when it's like, that's all he focuses on.

in unrelated news, alan ritchson sounds JUST like nolan north and that fact took me out of reacher more than anything else combined.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i like michael rosenbaum; his podcast is interesting because he focuses so hard on mental health, not in a celebrating mental illness kind of way that a lot of people do, but in a how do different people get through different personal issues?
Rosenbaum's interviews with Welling are really good.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

anyway, my point is that sometimes you can get a very different view of some celebrities when they drop the veneer of the hollywood superstar, same with hot ones... that being said there's times when it's like, that's all he focuses on.

in unrelated news, alan ritchson sounds JUST like nolan north and that fact took me out of reacher more than anything else combined.

yeah I was surprised to hear he tried to neck it

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
She's also like 40 now.

No Excuses Scolding GIF by Kinda Funny

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mostly enjoyed this.

Like Shane but with more blood and assorted bone-crunching sounds.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly I thought she still looked fantastic. Would still bang
Fucking hell I thought she looked like she walked off the set of Smallville. We've all gotten a shit ton older since that show was on but she hasn't. She has an ass I'd wear for a hat.

Homsar

I'm just glad she wasnt insufferable and ruin the show. But she's still pretty and not covered in make up

Homsar

Side note- when im stuck In a room with a gay person they hate everyone. Nothing I say won't offend him

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just got to it and everyone is right the crowbar scene fucking sucks and almost ruins the show.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The best part of the crowbar scene is the puny peasant character wielding the crowbar.

Truly a head scratcher as to why that character was the choice as the first character to even be able to hit Reacher. Let alone pummel him so one sidedly

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I am on 3 eps in, is the one brief titty flash before banging in the shower the only time she is gonna get nekkid? If so I want my money back.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am on 3 eps in, is the one brief titty flash before banging in the shower the only time she is gonna get nekkid? If so I want my money back.
Just keep rewinding and pausing on that scene

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
The whole time watching this I kept thinking Alan Ritchson is ....

The-Tick.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users