Reacher

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I'm watching Episode 2 now. Sure enough, the banker dude's wife is Smallville's Lana Lang. Kristin is sexy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just finished the first season....I really enjoyed the "Reacher" fights and anytime he was by himself, ending felt MEH...kinda like the end of the movie "Nobody". Most of the acting outside of him was so generic including Finlay, Mayor Grover, and Picard (was the worse).
Roscoe started to grow on me with Reacher but kinda fell flat towards the end. Overall I enjoyed the show and would look for a second season under another book in which I assume will be different supporting cast for obvious reasons.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Banshee is a very dark show, Its definitely not meant for people that liked Reacher.

Also Richardson getting hurt makes sense, he was going all in on stuff and breaking your body on something like this you can't pause production like Tom Cruise

first episode fight was so much better that any other fight
I loved Banshee, and Reacher had the same feel in the beginning then towards the end it fell short for me. I wish Banshee would have continued, all the Characters in that show could hold their own with action and acting...great show!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Finally got around to finishing the series. It was an enjoyable experience, even if the final boss battle was way too video game.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally got around to finishing the series. It was an enjoyable experience, even if the final boss battle was way too video game.

Same, just finished last night. Good watch. Not the best production values or writing, but good enough to honor the character and story. And they didn't throw any over sjw crap in my face. Will watch the second season if they have one.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Same, just finished last night. Good watch. Not the best production values or writing, but good enough to honor the character and story. And they didn't throw any over sjw crap in my face. Will watch the second season if they have one.
Already greenlit

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I did not watch the movie because I don't like action flicks all that much and tom cruise hasn't done anything good since top gun. My wife read all the books. We both liked it a lot.

To be honest, they nearly lost me in episode one with that retardation about the 95 grain 9mm bullet. At first I was like, OK, technically 380 is the same diameter as 9mm and that's a common weight for 380, so I cut them some slack. But when he explained to the cop that this was a professional killer using a subsonic bullet so he can suppress it, I had to pause the show and explain to my wife how wrong that was. Lighter bullets (at least he had that right) go faster. heavier bullets are the ones loaded subsonic. But once I got it out, I gave the show a chance and it turned out allright. That little tidbit wound up not being important to the case and towards the end I was vindicated when we found out that he was often wrong with his reads, but he just has a knack of being close enough to get a step closer.

Kiki

Log Wizard
and tom cruise hasn't done anything good since top gun.

Wrong.

tom cruise GIF
Tom Cruise Dance GIF
Tom Cruise Dance GIF

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Homsar

I had to watch this again, still a fun watch. I picked up a couple references/clues I missed but now I'm supposed to watch it again for family time

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Tom Cruise might suck but he's not a shitty actor
Dude has rarely put out a dud

Not a shitty actor, he just does shitty movies like mission impossible, jerry macguire, vanilla sky, and days of thunder. But you know what, I forgot about edge of tomorrow too, so I retract the comment. I still don't like the guy and my favorite part of EoT was watching him die over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Not a shitty actor, he just does shitty movies like mission impossible, jerry macguire, vanilla sky, and days of thunder. But you know what, I forgot about edge of tomorrow too, so I retract the comment. I still don't like the guy and my favorite part of EoT was watching him die over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
You don't even mention interview with the vampire! !

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Also Edge of Tomorrow. That was legendary. Fuck is it a great movie. I guess I'll watch it again.

EDIT: Oops, Edge of Tomorrow, not Age of Tomorrow.

EDIT2: And you damn well better believe he'll be an amazing "Superior Iron-Man" in Dr. Strange 2. I'm really looking forward to that one.

• 1Like

Homsar

Derail but I can only think o 4 really movies from Cruise

Mission impossible 2
The mummy

Homsar

Pp
Also Edge of Tomorrow. That was legendary. Fuck is it a great movie. I guess I'll watch it again.

EDIT: Oops, Edge of Tomorrow, not Age of Tomorrow.

EDIT2: And you damn well better believe he'll be an amazing "Superior Iron-Man" in Dr. Strange 2. I'm really looking forward to that one.
If he does show up as stark I'm going to lose it

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You don't even mention interview with the vampire! !

I blocked it out. I watched that in college. I was on a date with a girl. The only date I went on in college. The movie was so bad I left early. But I did see some succubus titties first so I think I saw only good part.