Reason hate pirates ninjas

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
See page 16, near the bottom, then comments that follow.

Also, you can"t tell me that Muslim women don"t gain weight (or grow mustaches, develop a strange smell, and get a deeper voice) as they get older. I know for a fact that you"d be lying through your teeth. Those sheets get MUCH bigger directly as a function of the wearer"s age.

Hell, Muslim women are worse than Latino women in that respect.

Stomplebane said:
????? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?? [??] ??????
Translation: God a death no he occurs [ a rice] the infidel.

WTF?

http://www.1-800-translate.com/machine%5Ftrans/

Diwali_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
See page 16, near the bottom, then comments that follow.

Also, you can"t tell me that Muslim women don"t gain weight (or grow mustaches, develop a strange smell, and get a deeper voice) as they get older. I know for a fact that you"d be lying through your teeth. Those sheets get MUCH bigger directly as a function of the wearer"s age.

Hell, Muslim women are worse than Latino women in that respect.
No, because Muslim women are in every race and ethnic group. What you"re getting at is Pakistani and Arabic women. And yeah, that does happen to some of those women. But not all. This may shock you, but thats a stereotype. Try Indian women.

Yeah, it is a stereotype, but it"s supported by every video that I see from the Middle East. Also, you know what I mean. Arabic, or Muslim by inheritance. Islam comes across to me like its Arabic followers are generally very racist, and that folks other than Arabic folks turning Muslim insults them. It (the religion in a general sense) comes across like becoming Muslim is a lot like just becoming Jewish in that it"s much more respected as an inherited religion.

It"s stupid for us to argue on this anyway. English women own all others in this regard. Again, this is a stereotype, but in general, they don"t age very quickly at all.

Diwali_foh

shitlord
Doesnt sound like you deal with Muslims on a daily basis. Most Muslims are overjoyed that somebody respects Islam enough to take Shahadah. There is no racism. Again, it sounds like you get your perception of Muslims from 24 and Team america.

Diwali said:
Doesnt sound like you deal with Muslims on a daily basis. Most Muslims are overjoyed that somebody respects Islam enough to take Shahadah. There is no racism. Again, it sounds like you get your perception of Muslims from 24 and Team america.
I know a total of one Muslim who doesn"t like to talk about it. He"d a nice guy though, and smart as hell.

Nah, I just learn from news reports and propaganda from both sides of the current war, like most Americans, not counting what I"ve learned on internet forums. I"m very glad to hear that Muslims respect folks who convert. A big part of my problem with Muslims in general has come from a perception that they don"t.

Knowing that now, it would make a lot more sense if the Muslim community collectively (meaning all, with the occasional realistic exception) acted in a way that would spread their religion more effectively.

I"ve asked it before, and the more I learn about Islam and Arabs, the more I wonder: Why haven"t the non-extremist Muslims been at the front of the war against terrorism? If I were a non-extremist Muslim, from the sounds of it, I"d be pretty pissed at the other variety.

On the other hand, I have learned much more about Islam, Arabs, and the Middle East as an indirect result of the terrorists" actions than I would ever have learned otherwise. Not to justify their actions nor validate them at all, but I"m being honest.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
......sniffles........tears running down face.........I am so proud to be a part of this momentous........sniffles........shameworthy...... .thread........tears.......and to know I..........sniffles........contributed to the........tears.......destruction.

Stomplebane_foh

shitlord
look at the crooked nose and the neanderthal jawbone
You"re obviously a homosexual. Do you have a problem with our American women? Do you not see the pic of her as a princess? God, why don"t you go pick out some throw pillows at Pier-1 with your boyfriend.

The nose is camera angle in one, and is caused by the pushing of her hand in another. Neanderthal jawbone? Man, you"re really reaching. I expect better from you, Metranon.

You must prefer women with the cat face. You know, the face type that starts normal, but ends at an abrupt point sharp enough to pierce your ass when you"re 69"ing.

Guys seriously stop it.
I think we should applaud Galiem for bravely rejecting social standards and marrying a woman with Down syndrome. After all by his own admittance he has autism. I wish more people were that accepting and open to love/a bad sex life in what ever form god gives us.

Spare Oom and War Drobe said:
Guys seriously stop it.
I think we should applaud Galiem for bravely rejecting social standards and marrying a woman with Down syndrome. After all by his own admittance he has autism. I wish more people were that accepting and open to love/a bad sex life in what ever form god gives us.
15/10

Awesome, Spare. You get an extra 5 points for originality.

Asperger"s != autism, though, and downs gives folks round, short faces, not long faces. I"d have given you 20/10 if it weren"t for those things.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I swear...are most of you stupid are just plain fucking retarded? Can we get a blue post on the lvl of how retarded these dumb fuckers have become?

randomguy_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Just say whatever Matranon says, and people will think you"re cool.
19 page thread, doesn"t mean I have to read every comment. I have read enough, but if one other person is saying the same thing I am, with the info provided, you might want to start considering the options you made in your life. This thread can turn into an intervention for you if you want . This could be where you finally come out of the closet and admit you married a slant-nosed troll to hide your inner most love, the Muslim male. If it aint Muslim, you aint buying.