Red 99 SZ/Team Server

chew_sl

shitlord
blahblah all this talk about holo being martyrs
nihilum should have been bannedalso
both guilds were exploiting and both should have been punished

but yeh that "ban one, reward the other" thing killed the server, shit shoulda been wiped that day

anyway see u all on teams, hope no ones on my team because i dont need or want any hardcoded friends
shits not immersive at all

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
if that would have happened the server would literally consist of 2 guys jerking off back-to-back.

rrr_img_53201.jpg

i hate nilly,hatethem, and am quite fond of the holo crew, having said that ifbothguilds were banned the server would have died then instead of languishing in a 2 year vegetative state where the fat male nurse rapes its body after visiting hours are over. perhaps that would have been better. oh well.

pras teams.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I can remember on Vallon Zek, 10+ years ago, it was a sin and considered poor form to attack a guy while he's engaged on a mob.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
blahblah all this talk about holo being martyrs
nihilum should have been bannedalso
both guilds were exploiting and both should have been punished

but yeh that "ban one, reward the other" thing killed the server, shit shoulda been wiped that day

anyway see u all on teams, hope no ones on my team because i dont need or want any hardcoded friends
shits not immersive at all
If you had to wipe every time one of the guilds exploited on p99 I'm pretty sure the server would never last more than a month ~

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can remember on Vallon Zek, 10+ years ago, it was a sin and considered poor form to attack a guy while he's engaged on a mob.
In early TZ there was the same 'code'. I moved to SZ when it opened and the only code there was kill or be killed.

2002User

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Told you this shit was never coming out.

Teams99
Unfortunately due to the efforts to bring Velious development to a close, we have decided to postpone the Teams PvP Server. Alecta (He's having hardware issues right now but will be back soon) and other staff members will continue to work with the PvP community on figuring out the best ruleset and implementing the mechanics for the new server.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
there are way too many servers/games that i want to play, meh.

red99 was awesome but its way more time consuming than all the other games i'm into.

i may come back some day, though.

when does this shit go live? i'm going to really get into this team one. let's get a FoH posse together and fucking curb stomp bluebies . roll hard with like 2 groups just raping and pillaging the hillsides!

Rhuobhe

N00b
Come back to Red. <Nihilum> decisively defeated by <Red Dawn> and Coalition Forces the other day. Tune and Nizzar banned. Bunch of dragons killed.

The war is just getting started yo

rrr_img_55791.jpg