Red 99 SZ/Team Server

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
^ you think so? i thought it was ridiculously fast on my Paladin. did you just try that ikky SK?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Come back to Red. <Nihilum> decisively defeated by <Red Dawn> and Coalition Forces the other day. Tune and Nizzar banned. Bunch of dragons killed.

The war is just getting started yo

rrr_img_55791.jpg
Considering moving to red. Looking for honest answers to these questions: is there a board guild or a guild where board members have significant influence, for those starting fresh on the server is there leveling/gear help?

Played enough EQ pvp to know that I don't want to start fresh on an well-established pvp server without backup
tongue.png

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just had a major battle in DL on red 99.

75 Red Dawn vs 49 Nihilum.

74 Red Dawn were slain and 27 Nihilum were slain. Nihilum won control of DL and BW to claim Victory.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Red Dawn and allies took Trakanon this morning.
What?

Red Dawn has not killed Trakanon once...

Friday Morning Red Dawn wipes to trakanon with 30 people and then leave the zone. Nihilum kills him.
Nihilum brought 28 to pvp Monday morning and Red Dawn doesnt log in. Nihilum kills him.
Nihilum brought 30 to pvp Thursday morning and Red Dawn doesnt log in. (Despite having 25+ camped out on poopsock mountain) Nihilum kills him.

Red Dawn has gotten a few Ragefires though, congrats.

Rhuobhe

N00b
Whatever. I don't understand why you are such a zealot, for what?

I got my Cleric epic the other day. Thanks for not being able to control basic zones like solb.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whatever. I don't understand why you are such a zealot, for what?

I got my Cleric epic the other day. Thanks for not being able to control basic zones like solb.
Just saying dont lie.

Red Dawn has not killed a single Trakanon. The 3 they contested they were stomped pretty bad.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Any word on teams server? I havn't seen any updates. Devnoob is doing one of those quickie servers.

Also I have a 50 chanter on R 99 I'm thinking about bringing back, havn't played him since a few months after launch. Anyone have a place for me? I can jewelcraft but that's about it, really bad @ pvp =p

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
^ i've got a 49 paladin we could do shit together with. i hate the guild scene, but trying to find a duo niche spot might be fun.