Red Dead Redemption 2

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I would actually get this for PS4 Pro if it was 60fps. I'm going to have to wait a couple years for a PC version, which is a shame because it looks pretty amazing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just preordered this....I think that's my first one since Horizon. Looking forward to a rockstar cowboy game!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Are you playing this on PS4?

It’s a hard choice. Because multiplayer will steer me too ps pro. Xbox one X though is hard to pass up!

But if you are getting it and we can multiplayer? I’ll probably swing both lol

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Xbox for me. I'll wait for PC to do online. I'd like to have access to Discord, internet, and such while waiting on assholes to accept missions. Assuming it works like GTA5.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Any word on the multiplayer version of this game? You make a gang up and rob people? I never played a MP version of a Rockstar game before.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Okay I've not much else I am playing right now. I'll day one this game. Let's see how it goes!

• 1Solidarity

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Any word on the multiplayer version of this game? You make a gang up and rob people? I never played a MP version of a Rockstar game before.

Apparently it's a bit different than GTA online simply due to travel and speed. In GTA you can zip around in planes and very fast cars. In a full map, you're basically never alone. I think they are aiming to make it more mmoish where the players are part of the world instead of a place filled with fairly static content until you either activate an event or run into someone else.

From the sound of it, they are trying for an online world more similar to Fallout 76 rather than GTA Online.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Long ago there were rumors of a battle royal type mode as well, not sure if that ever got confirmed or debunked.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Is this for real worth upgrading to a PS4 Pro + 4K TV if I don't have either already? Time for me to go Best Buy and see the 4K difference for myself maybe?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Depends on the 4k TV as well but yes, yes it is.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
Yes, just remember the PS5 is probably a fall 2019 or early 2020 release so any PS4 Pro at this point has a 12-18 month lifespan. Which is fine, considering you'll have at least 10 amazing PS4 exclusive games to play in that year. XB1X is a bit harder to justify since it really has zero amazing exclusives.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Is this for real worth upgrading to a PS4 Pro + 4K TV if I don't have either already? Time for me to go Best Buy and see the 4K difference for myself maybe?
4k isn't as dramatic as it was when first going to 1080p, but definitely once you do, you'll see other TV's that aren't 4k and think "man, this shit is fucking awful".

• 2Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So HZD looks amazing on a regular pleb ps4. Do we expect this one to look the same? I know in 4k it's dick suck awesome but what will it look like to the plebs? Asking for a friend...