Red Dead Redemption 2

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I would say considering every action you take has en effect on the world, much less the enormous amounts of content, features, and way more than likely some alternate graphical templates (Ala phasing possibly) to reflect those actions, it's going to be quite a bit from an asset perspective.

Also someone may have read a spec on a box. Last time this happened CoDWW2 was supposed to require 80gb minimum, and turned out install size was 56gb.

Regardless, anyone who doesn't have an external (At least 2tb) drive cannot call themselves true gamers and should go to their local microcenter/hop online on amazon to quit being so awful.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So I was just wondering how many physical discs this will be. I know they can do some pretty good compression these days but even still.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So I was just wondering how many physical discs this will be. I know they can do some pretty good compression these days but even still.

You are not a real gamer unless you have a secondary blu-ray drive plugged in as well.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
It will be 1 paper disc with a day one 100gb download, lol. Like pretty much all games are these days.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I’ll wait for the PC version screw 4k ps pro. Going to buy two 2080ti and SLI :)

Said no one ever.

So fired up!

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't know shit about this, other than it being GTA as a western, also by rockstar.

Multiplayer? Guessing similar to gta?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know shit about this, other than it being GTA as a western, also by rockstar.

Multiplayer? Guessing similar to gta?

If you haven't played the original and have a way to do so, highly recommended.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
You are not a real gamer unless you have a secondary blu-ray drive plugged in as well.

Do elaborate, on a recommendation for a HDD/Blu-ray upgrade?

I also should probably actually make the plunge for a PRO over this standard shit. "Bad".

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
1) Yep you need a pro. 2) Good news is with the Pro you do not need to upgrade your Blu-Ray player as the Pro's Blu-Ray player has a better laser for fast-timing disc read enablement. It also comes stock with a 4-ray magnetized coupling dock sensor array for smooth data functioning down the 69-path pipe. Things a beast. And definitely, pro in every sense of the word.

3) Definitely get a USB 3.0 drive or a new internal SSD/Hybrid. USB is easier obviously.

But that's not the only thing you need to become a Pro gamer.

Last edited:
  • 1Like