Red Dead Redemption 2

Brando

Molten Core Raider
3d 21h 52m
Reactions
516 1,440 0 0
I know it’s not like Vader being Luke’s father, but I think this is still comfortably in spoiler tag territory broseph.
The game came out 2 months ago. That's fine.

I guess what I should really say is I could give a fuck about the issues with RDO. The Single Player game of RDR2 is in my opinion one of the greatest things ever created. The interactions, the animals, the story, all 10/10. Yes you can hate on the controls but this isn't an FPS and killing other people is stupidly easy even if they were better. That's not really what the game is about even though a lot of of the fun in the game is how you can get away with it.

Anyway, a lot still left to do and go to so again I'm still getting my monies worth whether RDO is good or not.

grumblethorn

<Donor All-Stars>
19d 12h 39m
Reactions
2,890 306 0 0
Wanted to share this little bit of fun. Was casing a ranchers place to rob it, it comes out threatens me, shoot him. Hear some pigs in a pen around the corner. Hmm can I Mr. Woo his body? Toss it in the pen, and yup in 2 minutes half his body is eaten.

Brando

Molten Core Raider
3d 21h 52m
Reactions
516 1,440 0 0
Wanted to share this little bit of fun. Was casing a ranchers place to rob it, it comes out threatens me, shoot him. Hear some pigs in a pen around the corner. Hmm can I Mr. Woo his body? Toss it in the pen, and yup in 2 minutes half his body is eaten.
Last ranch I robbed I Hogg tied the occupants and threw them in the lake or river, lol

Namon

<Donors Crew>
12d 2h 22m
Reactions
1,368 39 0 0
Just finished chapter 6. Arthur deserved better, fucking Micah.

Yeah, the way they ended his arc was really really unsatisfying. With that said though, they at least make things somewhat right at the end of the epilogues. Stick with it, it's worth it.

Fight

<Donors Crew>
11d 1h 54m
Reactions
1,145 86 0 0
I can't imagine they have snap aim targeting in online mode? But if not, I can't imagine being able to hit anything, ever.

How does that work?

DickTrickle

Analrapist
<Donors Crew>
22d 9h 49m
Reactions
4,194 577 0 0
I can't imagine they have snap aim targeting in online mode? But if not, I can't imagine being able to hit anything, ever.

How does that work?
They do have snap aim targeting. But it aims to the body, not the head, and it's not a steady lock. So there is definitely room for skill to differentiate players.

Dandai

Often mistaken for Paul Allen
<Donors Crew>
20d 9h 44m
Reactions
1,047 45 0 0

Fight

<Donors Crew>
11d 1h 54m
Reactions
1,145 86 0 0
"...Take-Two, meanwhile, argue that use of the word is justified on the grounds of historical accuracy, since in the actual west the Pinkertons were doing exactly what they’re shown as doing in the game. They’ve now filed a suit of their own, seeking to have the game’s Pinkerton agents declared as fair use.
The publisher’s suit also points out that the Pinkertons are referenced throughout media, from Deadwood to Bioshock Infinite to a Weezer album that the agency also tried (and failed) to sue..."

Ronaan

Knight of the Realm
5d 15h 53m
Reactions
253 19 0 0
OK this is starting to piss me off:

I'm playing storymode, chapter 3 or something, and riding towards my next mission.
There's a gang of somethingsomething bandits and I defend myself, killing them in the process.
I don't even loot them, just walk over to collect bullets, and go on my way. Five hundred meters later I get the "witness!" thing and am wanted. I of course leave the area and lie low for a minute. All clear. Go further towards my objective and suddenly they have me, cops are coming, and I defend myself again. Now this time they have dogs and the fucker just bites me to death. I DID NOTHING WRONG THE BANDITS SHOT FIRST.

Fucking Fuck and all while trying to play as a good guy.