Red Dead Redemption 2

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I really hope it has smooth FPS mechanics. I hated playing FPS on controller as a casual, always feels like my aim is absolute shit.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have they fixed the irritating stuff people complained about such as the game spawning witnesses in the middle of nowhere so you can't commit unwitnessed crime?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Have they fixed the irritating stuff people complained about such as the game spawning witnesses in the middle of nowhere so you can't commit unwitnessed crime?
giphy.gif

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

spronk

FPS noob
When Red Dead Redemption 2 releases on PC this November, it'll be a bit bigger than it was when it came out on consoles last year. The 150GB game will include graphical improvements as well as new guns, horses, items, and other accoutrements. (For more on the technical bits, head to our post on RDR2's system requirements and graphical changes.)

pc version getting some new stuff in that article like bounty missions, gang hideouts, treasure maps, weapons

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I wish there was a code in my PS4 game for the PC version. Goddamit it. I need to finish it anyway

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Motherfuckers with all their uncompressed shit. 150gb is getting pretty retarded, it'd still fit on my SSD but cmon seriously.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
LOL, they should just be selling new desktops with only this installed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Dayum. I had to uninstall a bunch of stuff just to get Ark on my SSD - although I hated it so much I refunded it quick. I think that total install was around 120 GB/250. Conveniently I just ordered a new laptop with a 500 GB SSD, so I got this too........

I diverted cash from the 1 TB SSD to a better graphics card. If this is the way games are going, I may just regret only getting the 500GB.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user