Red Dead Remaster Rumor Mongering Thread

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm way more in favor if a new RDR of some sort. Remastered doesn't mean much since I just replayed the game a month ago or so

spronk

FPS noob
red dead REVOLVER (the first game, redemption is technically RDR2) goes up on PS4 tomorrow. pretty interesting, since I don't think it'll ever come to xbox. this is from the australia psn website, its already tomorrow there

CsKpa7EUAAAgtx9.jpg

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
My guess, GTAV Online Red Dead Redemption themed cars DLC. (really hoping for PC remaster and sequel)

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Word is its a sequel. Red Dead Retribution. Just like I said when I made this thread weeks ago.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Kind of timely since there's a new remake of the film out now or coming out soon or something.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Never played this, but always wanted to. I don't normally buy games at release, but for this one I might!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Rockstar would be on the shortlist of developers who I'm ok with buying at release.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pizoi

Golden Squire
My Xbox 360 RROD'd before I ever had a chance to play this game, and I've been anxiously waiting for a port ever since. This better fucking be happening!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The timing couldn't be better for this. Is there any nerd out there that isn't watching Westworld and jonesing for some Wild West stuff?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You can honestly never get enough Wild West stuff in video games anyway, because there's such a dearth of it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Seriously, Westworld, Mag 7, and now this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You also know this is gonna have an online component because of the way GTA5 online is printing money.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
If they have a Westworld mission that will be hilarious :) I totally see them doing that.

Like all of a sudden you face the Gunslinger and find out he's a robot.