Red Notice

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just another in the long line of Netflix movies where they buy a bad script and try to save it with big name actors.

If one of those big name actors was Steven Seagal and him being the center of attention I'd watch it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
According to Netflix, this is their most watched original movie of all time now. You can say the stars are overpaid but this is how a completely forgettable film attains a status like that.

• 1Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
And ensures you'll get plenty more.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
but it's on netflix, so it essentially costs you nothing but a few hours to watch it.

it's one thing to pay a bunch of money to go to the theatre and see something mediocre, it's another thing to just turn on a subscription based platform that you already are paying for.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
It cost me almost 2 hours of my limited life. The only enjoyment I got out of it was Gal Gadot's swimsuit at the end. While I obviously prefer Bikinis, I'll let this one stand! ;)

64996-1636751546.jpg

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It cost me almost 2 hours of my limited life. The only enjoyment I got out of it was Gal Gadot's swimsuit at the end. While I obviously prefer Bikinis, I'll let this one stand! ;)

64996-1636751546.jpg
She's hot as fuck, but that side profile...oooooof. You could fuckin' ski down that forehead, Klingon lookin' ass hoe.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
She's hot as fuck, but that side profile...oooooof. You could fuckin' ski down that forehead, Klingon lookin' ass hoe.

This is the 2021 knees too sharp poster.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Paint by numbers really does describe this movie. It was watchable though and definitely much more coherent and watchable than the last Netflix Ryan Reynolds movie I tried to watch which I absolutely hated and couldn't finish (6 underground).

• 1Tiresome

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Red Notice is not something I'll ever watch again. I'll give them some credit that most of the stuff that annoyed me early in the movie (because it seemed like just a bad movie with lots of plot holes) was explained at the end. But I almost shut it off halfway through when I paused it and saw I was only halfway through.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
I enjoyed it, its pretty much a big budget version of the movies I loved when I was younger like The Mummy, National Treasure, Tomb Raider, etc. They don't make em much anymore. Sure, those movies cost $50m while this has an insane $200m budget but its got globe trotting, hot stars who look and act absolutely nothing like real con men, and a Fast & Furious/Mission Impossible vibe that is completely at odds with the story but the cast has enough charisma to make it work.

all 3 actors are doing the exact same character they do in every movie. Gal Gadot is sexy mysterious ingenue, Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool, and The Rock is The Rock / Hobbes from H&S.

Only real criticism is the heists were kinda lame and the side characters were all sidelined, the pursuing inspector shoulda been crazier (think Clouseau from Pink Panther) and the arms dealer needed more screen time.

• 1Like