Red99

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Maximum Salt

rrr_img_94110.jpg
Bro that is a sweet fuckin action shot

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Join Nilbog, Rogean, and Sirken for a special edition of Sirken's SuperCast on Monday, April 6th at 9 PM Eastern. This will be a casual discussion, interaction with viewers, giveaways, and an important announcement. Don't miss it!

sean-bean-winter-is-coming.jpg

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ended up fucking, almost passed out, snapped myself awake, got back to TS, saw Traj in channel, sleep.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Logged on Traj, he has more exp, and in the same spot. I made the right call.

Any luck for Ismaris?

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Should be playing a bunch this weekend. Cleric's progress seems stalled due to lack of groups, might roll something a little easier to build up solo.

On a troll warrior named Silkk for the time being. ( I know, even more group dependent than clerics)

Needless

Toe Sucker
Join Nilbog, Rogean, and Sirken for a special edition of Sirken's SuperCast on Monday, April 6th at 9 PM Eastern. This will be a casual discussion, interaction with viewers, giveaways, and an important announcement. Don't miss it!

sean-bean-winter-is-coming.jpg
They'll announce winter is coming, when the winds of winter actually comes out.

RIP Velious

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
rrr_img_94122.png

TMO moving over will either be glorious for competition, or a return to the dark days of nihi.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
So I've read that 20 clears of the caves should be on the high end of how many it takes to see a spawn, so I am thinking we have just been incredibly unlucky. On the bright side, at least we are getting solid exp.

In other news:
rrr_img_94126.png

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Found a good group, war is 10 now headed to guk. Having a lot of fun now. Will post some screenies later. Thanks to Chanur for the PGT.