Red99

Ryoz

<Donor>
Haha yea man, went against my instincts and went to MM. Prob about 4 deaths there today. Good xp though. Red life.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ismaris burned up RR loot magic on Verm tunic, so Angkar still has no Donals.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Haha yea man, went against my instincts and went to MM. Prob about 4 deaths there today. Good xp though. Red life.
What level were you? I've been there from 20-24 and just had one death to a known level 20 twink griefer, who I will outlevel soon.

Ryoz

<Donor>
I was there periodically from 26 - 29. Got killed a couple times by twinks - Getpants, Lower, Deathshead (rog epic). Getpants and Deathshead were red to me. Deathshead killed me once and that was it. Then he was cool and we ended up grouping for a while. The last two times were by two guys; one was in my group, the other was a sham that we helped when he was nearly dead. No biggie, I was bound right outside. Went back in to get my corpse and the guy said I had 5 seconds to call lns, but that's not how I roll. So I let them kill me again. Hung out until the lower guys in my group told me they moved to gy, so dropped a nice ol train on em and killed a few lol. Finished the night at sisters and dinged 29 and made about 100 plat. Feels good.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have a question for you EQ experts here. As you know, killing sisters ruins your faction with several epic factions. I was able to repair this faction through muffins at Pandos in WFP. When you are scowling, the muffins have no effect and the quest is not completed, so I was able to sneak behind him to do the turnins. Hightop doesn't have sneak, and wolf form didn't make him indifferent to Pandos. How can hightop hand in his muffins, bros?

ismaris

So yea, slaying the sisters all day and not realizing I should kill the ones with longswords because they sell for 11p as opposed to the dock sluts which only drop belts.

Fast respawns, casual duo xps, beats getting fucking pk'd in MM twice.

OOT for life. Staying here til 35.
When I realized that Hightop and I could calculate the exact amount of mobs and time that it would take to get us to 35, it was a magical moment. It was like EQ was giving me a little welcome-back hug by making a two-sister-bitch-camp the safest, most predictable, and most profitable camp in the game. Only in EQ does shit like that happen.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ismaris, heard a nasty rumour last night...

Someone talked you into taking the druid to 60?

ismaris

Ismaris, heard a nasty rumour last night...

Someone talked you into taking the druid to 60?
Apparently I don't stand a good chance at pixels if I keep him 54. Probably some truth to it. I'm not 100% resolved though. I might rather get pixels on a Rogue or a Ranger in Velious, ya know?

ismaris

Oh, I also coined a 54 necro yesterday and stole chief rukgus from him. Red as fuck!