Red99

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
I'll give you guys a look when I'm on tomorrow thanks. Druid has always been my class since 2000 I hadn't thought about it being an issue - I love the playability of having ports, sow etc. Any classes particularly useful?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Definitely not saying play something you dont like. But there are always druids LFG etc, and was just trying to give you a heads up before you were too invested to reroll. =P That being said, a really good druid is priceless, and playing what you enjoy > *

If you want to do some serious exp'ing at the newbie range, I think I'm going to roll a newbie group Fri or Sat with the wife. Have braziers, and will be playing a lvl 5 bard. Trying to get a druid brought online for buffs / ports etc. So, Nirgon / Flo / Jysin etc, if you wanna roll a naggy / vox alt it would be a good time.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Definitely not saying play something you dont like. But there are always druids LFG etc, and was just trying to give you a heads up before you were too invested to reroll. =P That being said, a really good druid is priceless, and playing what you enjoy > *

If you want to do some serious exp'ing at the newbie range, I think I'm going to roll a newbie group Fri or Sat with the wife. Have braziers, and will be playing a lvl 5 bard. Trying to get a druid brought online for buffs / ports etc. So, Nirgon / Flo / Jysin etc, if you wanna roll a naggy / vox alt it would be a good time.
Oh baby, I love me some alts. I'm in

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Need lvl60, HS, Seb, & VP keys, and epic legwork before I bother with alts!

I want to make an SK alt, but that xp penatly is no joke! Might go Shaman so I can be unbeatable in PVP too.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know nothing!!

By the way.. ding 55! I am not sure if I should push on with the XP grind or hold here to be oor of the level 60 raid pvpers while I camp Pained Soul, Rotting Skeleton, Verix, etc.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Druid's alright, porters always good. Charm animal very, very underrated. Mask of hunter is gr8.

Been helpin' a couple other guys get started too, your crew looks very self sufficient. Pixel shower awaits.

Mahulk_sl

shitlord
Havent played my cleric in a week or so, still at 42.
Started an Iksar Necro for solo, low-man and between groups on my cleric.
It's more fun than standing around and throwing a heal once in a while too.
Necro name is Putride.

Chakravartin_sl

shitlord
Been trying to find low level pvp and people seem more blue than ever. I'm guildless, not a fungi twink or anything close to it and run solo, but attacking two red con players results in them immediately plugging. You get bitched at for initiating pvp at all, they just want a comfortable ride to 60 free of conflicts.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
That happens man. Join a pk guild, suave or FoH.

Ok, newbie / alt time. Who is interested, and when Friday / Saturday will you be on? Trying to get adruid etc lined up.

Thinking Unrest from 1-15? Maybe Befallen? Will prolly quit around 15 and go back to the cleric

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
That happens man. Join a pk guild, suave or FoH.

Ok, newbie / alt time. Who is interested, and when Friday / Saturday will you be on? Trying to get adruid etc lined up.

Thinking Unrest from 1-15? Maybe Befallen? Will prolly quit around 15 and go back to the cleric
I should be online around 2pm EST

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
What level? Ihave braziers and access to adruid.

Hoping to start everyone out at level one

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Bored at work, and running on two hours of sleep... So imight start replying to my own posts soon

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Bored at work, and running on two hours of sleep... So imight start replying to my own posts soon
I might be on a little early, think im skipping BJJ today due to fuck driving in the snow. Befallen is fine with me, think im rolling a wizzy for a port class I won't hate playing

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
Re-rolled my Druid as a Wood Elf as BB was getting dull soloing. On CB side now called Tanzoi - always looking for a group if anyone's around that stage.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol, could reroll it again as a halfling and join us for some group PLing this afternoon / night. I have some plat left in NFP iI can give you for spells too