Red99

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
those casts are always creepy but tiggles going full aspergers was worth the listen. it makes me either want to uninstall EQ or never stop playing it.

and lol gyno, i remember the good old days of fucking around unrest and oasis with him talking shit when the max level on the server was like 30

wipe. it. clean.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Ready to roll homies. We ride together, we die together. Let me get some of that cracked staff cash money.
rrr_img_91261.jpg

Vitality

HUSTLE
I got your back J-town. Send me a tell @Vitality (bowling tonight home at 9pm pst)
------

Also if anyone on here wants blue plat for red plat (it's legal on these servers to trade plat cross server)

I got 4k sitting on my EC shop right now in blue I'll do whatever the market value is + a bro percentage something like 2k red for 4k blue idk what the rates are. Should be a pretty good value. Legit plat all bonechip profits.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just FYI, the going rate is approx 3 blue to 1 red plat. Unless that has changed very recently.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I feel like my squad of rejects and myself has about 1 good run of MMO's left in them (we say that every year) and I'm torn between the R99 and waiting for new progression. think that shit will cost money?

Neno

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm planning on rollling a bard tonight after work. I have a pretty good understanding of the class for PVE but is there anything special to take into consideration about playing one on red?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bard is pretty great for PVP.

Just be warned that /melody is not in. Prepare to click your day away!

Vitality

HUSTLE
Okay well if any of you want blue plat I'll give you 4k for 1k on red. I'd rather do an RR bro trade so I don't get extremely fucked.