Red99

Vitality

HUSTLE
Gonna roll a shaman, be busy as fuck cannidancing, slow tanking, pwning
Great.. Rusty short spear crude stein ogre shaman that cannidances and then goes and tanks a rooted froglok and bitches at the cleric for not healing him and quits the game the next day.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Made a Troll SK named Wubwub, probably just gonna get a few levels tonight in the swamp. Then once I get off at noon tomorrow thats when I have a shitload of time on my hand for about 4-5wks. Might sell the caster gear on my necro to fund a decent weap and maybe a few other items. A few people in ooc were saying how paladins were much better though especially when it came to being on a pvp server. Anyone have thoughts on SK vs Pally on a pvp server? Paladin heals are pretty weak even at high levels and from what I remember, only get undead based DD spells. The only thing I can see them having the upper hand with is Flash of Light and the few stuns they get, but if you run into someone with decent MR im sure they will resist more than they will land.

Vitality

HUSTLE
groups a bit slow tonight so I'll be doing hag tower in unrest if anyone needs buffs or something in the area

RIIIIIIIIP

rrr_img_92647.jpg

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Made a Troll SK named Wubwub, probably just gonna get a few levels tonight in the swamp. Then once I get off at noon tomorrow thats when I have a shitload of time on my hand for about 4-5wks. Might sell the caster gear on my necro to fund a decent weap and maybe a few other items. A few people in ooc were saying how paladins were much better though especially when it came to being on a pvp server. Anyone have thoughts on SK vs Pally on a pvp server? Paladin heals are pretty weak even at high levels and from what I remember, only get undead based DD spells. The only thing I can see them having the upper hand with is Flash of Light and the few stuns they get, but if you run into someone with decent MR im sure they will resist more than they will land.
Played a SK at launch, played a paladin to 51 more recently so here's my take. SKS are way, way better. Way better. Nobody can kill my paladin, but I can't kill anyone either. Even VP geared poopsock supreme paladins have just terrible offensive PvP ability. Paladin healing is actually really good IMHO, and is the class's biggest strength, your blinds, roots, and stuns will almost never land past unrest level rags PvP. Harm touch is the shit. With all of that said I loved playing a paladin on live, and on here, more than my SK, but they're so feeble in all forms of PvP it isn't worth it. My SK just destroyed people.

IMHO roll something that can solo at all, that can bind, gate, etc or at least a bard. Melees and tanks are awesome, but being stranded balls deep in kunark and needing food and arrows and shit just blows, then needing to make your way to permafrost.. Just blows. At least SKS can invis and feign their way in or out of places, paladins are generally fucked.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll be on tonight soloing more skeletons. I'm streaming a wow raid from 9pm est -> Midnight (?), then I'm going to stream myself killing skeletons.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'll be socking to 50 on my cleric this weekend, looking to put in some long hours. If you noobies are around I can pass out care packages. Need you to send me a tell though at some point this weekend.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rolled up a DE SK last night, then decided F it, and deleted, and going Ogre! Not sure if a monk would be a better choice though. Hmmm...

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Monk sounds awesome, and different. Monk it is! Rolling up an Iksar sometime tonight or weekend. Hope to see you guys online!
Regen is nice, as well as that stone of morid. Getting out of ikky start zone is not awesome though.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
So I just got off work and im home for about the next 4-5 weeks without having to worry about work. Was torn between melee classes last night, but it might just be a better idea to get either my 21 necro or 26 chanter up there and maybe just farm for my own melee twink gear down the road. Kinda would rather play the chanter over the necro for grp purposes (have no clue if theyre any good at soloing) but reading in /ooc last night it seems theres already a shitload of chanters for people to pick from. This is one of the reasons why I quit WoW, hard to pick a class and stick with it, thats why I ended up having 10 lvl90s by the time MoP ended. But I will stick with just the chanter if exp and grouping goes steady, necro just felt meh to me. So on that note, anyone I could possibly send a tell to ingame (one of you druids would be most ideal) when I get on a little later that could help me switch the gear from my necro back to my chanter? Necro is sitting in Warslik Woods and chanter is in Rivervale.