Red99

Vitality

HUSTLE
Get your chanter around 30 before I get home from work and we can go Duo some zones (37 cleric).

Really good duo.

Japanfour_sl

shitlord
Been lovin red for the last few weeks, im a 37 druid, and usually roll with my RL friends ( 41 Ranger, 36 Bard) Feel free to send me a tell, my name is auinar, Im bound in gfay and Ill buff/pl anyone there if im not xping or porting.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
So I just got off work and im home for about the next 4-5 weeks without having to worry about work. Was torn between melee classes last night, but it might just be a better idea to get either my 21 necro or 26 chanter up there and maybe just farm for my own melee twink gear down the road. Kinda would rather play the chanter over the necro for grp purposes (have no clue if theyre any good at soloing) but reading in /ooc last night it seems theres already a shitload of chanters for people to pick from. This is one of the reasons why I quit WoW, hard to pick a class and stick with it, thats why I ended up having 10 lvl90s by the time MoP ended. But I will stick with just the chanter if exp and grouping goes steady, necro just felt meh to me. So on that note, anyone I could possibly send a tell to ingame (one of you druids would be most ideal) when I get on a little later that could help me switch the gear from my necro back to my chanter? Necro is sitting in Warslik Woods and chanter is in Rivervale.
I don't think there's a surplus of enchanters at all. I just hit level 50 last night and I have grouped with an enchanter at most 2-3 times from 1-50. Plenty of times I was wishing for an enchanter though.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I feel at this point we should get a guild going? I know there are a few popular PvP guilds, but does it matter what guild you are in?

I guess if people are established in their other guilds, we don't want to make anyone mad, and have people quitin'!

Vitality

HUSTLE
I feel at this point we should get a guild going? I know there are a few popular PvP guilds, but does it matter what guild you are in?

I guess if people are established in their other guilds, we don't want to make anyone mad, and have people quitin'!
We're talking about it today and will keep you posted.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rolled up on the server, but without maps, man... I forgot how hard this is. I've never in my life played an Iksar, so trying navigate out of Cabilis is proving troublesome.

Name is Crone. Hit me up if you want.

Vitality

HUSTLE
bone dustin with the homies

rrr_img_92791.jpg

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
buffing newbs at orc lift and what do I see?
rrr_img_92622.png
Someone stealing the pimp name. That isn't me!

I am JysXn (fill in X with random vowel)

PS. My PC's power supply died last week. Still waiting for the replacement to come in.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
seeing all the fun these guys were having, i decided to brush the dust off of my old 49 pally and join them

nzk86r.jpg

bigboy didn't give us any troll schlong pics, but the guys did show me their leet zero-mana kiting strategy and got me enough EXP to ding 50

34yy1xt.jpg

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ok, didnt play much at all last night. Starting my weekend grind now. Lol

I'll catch Noodle when he does the old man WoW raid and get us a channel.

Flex still no news on that SK corpse?

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I need to get that texture pack--looks pretty good. My shit is truly classic, at the moment.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Got 27 on my chanter last night before a few people unexpectedly came over to see our 7 week old baby. Shit pissed me off, was getting good exp in HHK before that and getting PKed.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Well shit bros, reading this thread at work got me a-hankering for a sock full of poop.

Never played an EMU; gonna figure out how to get this setup and roll up a hobbit rogue.

P.s.

where's the info to get this shit started and find a titanium client?

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
What's this server like exactly? I played on the VZTZ server years ago and you'd get PK'd and corpsecamped for hours on end seemingly everywhere you'd go. You always needed to have your attention on /who and expect everyone in zone to be an imminent threat. Based on the thread here, I'm not seeing a ton of mention of PvP at all - what has the experience been like for you guys leveling?