Red99

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure if it still works, but apparently you can proc the OT hammer off a mob's corpse. Saw a guy to that to get out of The Hole.

Pretty handy little trick.

Tolin_sl

shitlord
Not sure if it still works, but apparently you can proc the OT hammer off a mob's corpse. Saw a guy to that to get out of The Hole.

Pretty handy little trick.
I know this works off of player's corpses (I just did it as of this post) I don't think it works on NPC ones however.

I can power level anyone that has a PBAOE from 20-54 ish in a day or two. Happy to help anyone out, message me here or in game on Poseidon if you see me on.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Big ups to Vit and Lach for the PLs on Friday and Saturday.

Sorry couldn't be around more on Sat, gf is moving in so I've been pretty busy. Gonna sock when I can but gotta play it cool.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Big ups to Vit and Lach for the PLs on Friday and Saturday.

Sorry couldn't be around more on Sat, gf is moving in so I've been pretty busy. Gonna sock when I can but gotta play it cool.
Smart move, we all took faction hits with the women this weekend.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
this man knows what hes talking about, had to go from 30 minute sessions of skyrim with her

to straight up headset on all nighter shitfests in my office

Vitality

HUSTLE
nirg daddy you got any inside info on velious? How about that server quake repopping stuff for the double dip yesterday? Whats up with that.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Vit, we have a consensus on a 4 mage, ench, whatever PL group for Ismaris etc next weekend?
Yeah, I've burned up some significant good will the past few weekends.

Imo, we key everyone for HS, then start setting up grind times.
Ismaris was talking about this. I'd be down to be part of it, but how will it work if all of our playtimes don't work out? Such as me and Vitality being west coast, and ismaris being east coast? I'm also starting school back up this week, 2 days a week + homework, so I'm not sure how much poopsocking I can do anymore. Will depend on homework load.

Also would love to get into some HS eventually. It's the one dungeon I never got keyed for in my P99 Blue days 4 years ago, and never did on my Live Progression time either. I don't even know anything about the zone. haha

Vitality

HUSTLE
My plan is to see as much content as possible on my Cleric relatively soon - Mages are a side piece when everyone is on to go dick around and have a Red experience - My trading alt is starting to get sizable liquid assets to make a lot of this happen.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can power level anyone that has a PBAOE from 20-54 ish in a day or two. Happy to help anyone out, message me here or in game on Poseidon if you see me on.
Hmm... pull from some EQ history here... classes that have PBAOE's?

Druids - Earthquake tremor line
Bards - Chords of Dissonance
Wizards - Level 1 Ice AoE don't they?
Mages - ?
Enchanters - Does the stun count as a tag? I assume not?

Anyone else?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Clerics get Word of Pain at lvl 9
Necros get one at 20

The rest are weapon procs, or those overpriced potions from temple of sol ro or whatever.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Gentleman,

I would like to propose The VisionT for our collective R99 future. That vision is <Tinker Town>!

<Tinker Town>, a small-batch moniker, artisanally crafted by Vitality in the surrounding hills of Seattle, is an elite core of RR bros who will single-groupedly take down Vox and Nagefen, make fungi twinks run back to their mains, and most importantly, provide light-hearted broraderie.

This group will consist of [a potentially rotating core of] 3 gnome mages, 1 gnome clr, 1 gnome enc, and 1 bard that unfortunately won't be a peck race because no peck races can be a bard. With this group, we can chain summon pets to kill naggy/vox, and if we decide to push for epics for the mages, we will be unstoppable in pvp. Pretty much every dungeon in game will be possible with this group.

So far, we have interest from the following: ismaris, Vitality, pixi, Lachiuz, Flex. There may be more that I am forgetting, but those are the ones I know who are on board. Would any of you other pecks be interested in this? I think a batphone SMS alias would be useful for coordinating playtimes on this, as well as just a shared calendar. Thoughts?